PDA

View Full Version : I have a groovy idea...

Bailey
06-04-2011, 12:41 PM
We should start a whole new forum dedicated to the Ronbots, it will keep them from all the sane people who detest this time of year when the Ronbot mating season open's and you get drowned out from their shrill opinions and such :D

Novaheart
06-04-2011, 12:48 PM
We should start a whole new forum dedicated to the Ronbots, it will keep them from all the sane people who detest this time of year when the Ronbot mating season open's and you get drowned out from their shrill opinions and such :D

As silly as I think designating oneself as a Libertarian is, the philosophy being somewhat impractical, I do think that they serve a useful purpose. As I often admonish my mother regarding her feelings about Republicans: The problem is that they are sometimes correct.

Bailey
06-04-2011, 12:59 PM
I'd like to answer this but I dont want the fag hag squad to go nuts so I will leave it be. :rolleyes:

txradioguy
06-04-2011, 02:14 PM

I agree. It helps to keep all the Dr. Nutz threads in one place.

Bailey
06-04-2011, 02:45 PM
I agree. It helps to keep all the Dr. Nutz threads in one place.

Why does this man have such a huge cult following? I havent studied him very much but they are like rabid dogs when you mock his crazy ideas.

txradioguy
06-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Why does this man have such a huge cult following? I havent studied him very much but they are like rabid dogs when you mock his crazy ideas.

He doesn't have as big a following as it appears. His cultists travel in packs and swarm on any Conservative site they can find and are particularly vicious towards anyone that disagrees with them.

What we're seeing now is just a taste of what's to come. If one shows up on a site and starts getting his/her ass handed to him/her he calls for backup. i.e. what we saw with CP the religious Ronobot...who equated Dr. Nutz to Christ ...and his back up NBC2012.

Articulate_Ape
06-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Don't you find it a bit ironic that those who bang on about "Paulbots" spend so much time going on about Ron Paul and his supporters?

Bailey
06-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Don't you find it a bit ironic that those who bang on about "Paulbots" spend so much time going on about Ron Paul and his supporters?

I dont give them much thought, with the exception of that time of year when they emerge too propagate their species and annoy the rest of humanity. :D

Articulate_Ape
06-04-2011, 03:05 PM
I dont give them much thought, with the exception of that time of year when they emerge too propagate their species and annoy the rest of humanity. :D

Yeah. After all, censorship and castigation is what a free society is all about.

txradioguy
06-04-2011, 03:12 PM

I only give them thought when they show up spamming this website.

txradioguy
06-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Yeah. After all, censorship and castigation is what a free society is all about.

Private discussion board...there is no 1st Amendment here.

Hate to disappoint you.

SarasotaRepub
06-04-2011, 03:30 PM

Ahhhh...No.

We can discuss all the people running. We simply aren't going to have a repeat of last time. I'm not looking to insult anyone. :D

djones520
06-04-2011, 05:55 PM

While we strive to encourage free discussion as much as possible, sometimes it's necessary for the good of the forum.

That being said, SR is right. Ron Paul has some value to the conservative discussion, so as long as the bots can keep themselves in line, then we should allow them to stay.

Edit: Ooops. Didn't know this was locked.