PDA

View Full Version : " His Weiner Is Cooked "

megimoo
06-06-2011, 08:18 AM
WEINER IS COOKED. Big Government to Release Photos & Evidence of Rep Weiner’s Internet Sexcapades

Weiner is cooked. Big Government announced this morning that they have a cache of evidence they will release today with photographs, timelines, and other clarifying details on Rep. Weiner’s inappropriate internet behavior.
A new woman has come forward with what she claims are photographs, chats, and emails with Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY). These appear to undermine severely Rep. Weiner’s explanations that he was the victim of a “prank” or a “hack.” The detailed new information suggests that the Brooklyn- and Queens-based representative and the young woman in question were involved in an online, consensual relationship involving the mutual exchange of..

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/06/weiner-is-cooked-big-government-to-release-photos-evidence-of-his-internet-sexcapades/

Starbuck
06-06-2011, 08:30 AM
There is real risk associated with sending pictures of your weenie out over the airway.

But the real risk was when he shot off his partisan mouth and created enemies he did not need to have.

megimoo
06-06-2011, 08:37 AM
There is real risk associated with sending pictures of your weenie out over the airway.

But the real risk was when he shot off his partisan mouth and created enemies he did not need to have.But,But He's from New York City...Every one Knows they breed the smartest men in the world there ....

lacarnut
06-06-2011, 08:44 AM
Could not happen to a nicer asshole.

megimoo
06-06-2011, 08:48 AM
Could not happen to a nicer asshole.Have you noticed when he 'flaps his lips' how wide his mouth is .He looks like a jackass chewing his cud..

lacarnut
06-06-2011, 08:52 AM
Have you noticed that when he 'flaps his lips' how wide his mouth is .He looks like a jackass chewing his cud..

I am surprised someone has not put a fist in it. He is an obnoxious POS.

Calypso Jones
06-06-2011, 09:16 AM
Huma might be making life a bit miserable a long about now.

Odysseus
06-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Huma might be making life a bit miserable a long about now.

That depends on how good a Muslim she is. Sharia and the Qur'an allow him to enjoy the favors of several wives and the women possessed by his "right hand" (concubines, slaves, et. al.), so if he's simply recruiting volunteers for these positions, she has nothing to say on the subject. :D

megimoo
06-06-2011, 11:14 AM
That depends on how good a Muslim she is. Sharia and the Qur'an allow him to enjoy the favors of several wives and the women possessed by his "right hand" (concubines, slaves, et. al.), so if he's simply recruiting volunteers for these positions, she has nothing to say on the subject. :D
She can't be much of a Muslim if she married a Jew ?
She's also part Indian and Part Pakistani and given the hatred the Indians and Pakistanis have for each other she's more Westernized than traditional !...If these tweeter disclosures keeps up soon there'll be no more Hummer Weiner !

CueSi
06-06-2011, 11:42 AM
If this is true. . .damn. Just damn. He's not even that cute. :mad:

~QC

SaintLouieWoman
06-06-2011, 12:28 PM
If this is true. . .damn. Just damn. He's not even that cute. :mad:

~QC
I don't think he's cute at all, just a big mouthed a__hole. If Huma is anything like Hillary, life is indeed miserable for him now. I wonder if there's a lot of broken dishes and lamps.

He's been so obnoxious that he truly deserves whatever gets thrown his way.

Pulpfishin
06-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Mmmmmm, BBQ!

There's nothing I like better than a Democrat "DICK" on the grill.:D

linda22003
06-06-2011, 03:59 PM
He's giving a press conference in about two minutes.

Odysseus
06-06-2011, 04:46 PM
I don't think he's cute at all, just a big mouthed a__hole. If Huma is anything like Hillary, life is indeed miserable for him now. I wonder if there's a lot of broken dishes and lamps.

He's been so obnoxious that he truly deserves whatever gets thrown his way.

She's actually very attractive:

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/huma-abedin-mrs-anthony-weiner-3.jpg?w=360&h=480

OTOH, you are right about Hillary advising her, but it's unlikely that this is going to get her anywhere near the White House. OTOH, can you imagine the advice that she is getting? :D

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/huma-abedin-and-hillary-clinton.jpg?w=390&h=231
"Now remember, you want to throw a plate like a frisbee, because the spin will give you range, but use an overhand throw for anything else, because even if you miss, you might cause some pain with shards of crockery..."

SaintLouieWoman
06-06-2011, 08:52 PM
I didn't mean that the wife wasn't attractive. I was commenting on the Weiner man.