PDA

View Full Version : KING RAT Shock photo of giant rodent blamed for child attacks

bijou
06-06-2011, 01:15 PM
THIS shocking photo is said to show a giant rat of the type being blamed for a series of attacks on children.

The monster rodents as big as cats are believed to have killed two babies in South Africa's squalid townships.

The giant rats grow up to three-foot including their tails - and have front teeth over an INCH long.

Three-year-old Lunathi Dwadwa was killed as she slept in her parent's shack in a slum outside Cape Town this week.

Another baby girl died in a similar rat attack, on the same day, but this time in the Soweto township near Johannesburg.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3617002/KING-RAT-Shock-photo-of-giant-rodent-blamed-for-child-attacks.html#ixzz1OW7pULH1

Yes of course there is a picture. :eek::eek:

SarasotaRepub
06-06-2011, 01:24 PM
It's a damn good thing you had solid proof!!! :mad::D

pyackog
06-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Wusses. A NYC sewer rat would kick that things ass. :D

noonwitch
06-07-2011, 09:35 AM
Wusses. A NYC sewer rat would kick that things ass. :D

I've seen a few that big around Detroit. Not in a few of years, but back when they had the dumpsters in the alleys....the week that they replaced the dumpsters with plastic garbage bins on wheels, the rats were on the move and one of my neighbors shot one that was bigger than my cat (who is 5 and a half lbs).

MountainMan
06-07-2011, 09:49 AM
Wilbur?!?!! Or maybe the rats from "The Princess Bride"?

obx
06-07-2011, 10:07 AM
We have something like that down here on the Outer Banks. They are called nutria. They look like a rat but are as big as a beaver. The average weight is about 12 lbs. I have not read about them killing any children but they are rodents so I wouldn't put it past them.