PDA

View Full Version : New half-naked photos: Rep. Weiner calls a news conference (LA Times covers Breitbart

megimoo
06-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Rep. Anthony Weiner has called an afternoon news conference Monday amid a fresh round of sordid allegations involving the married congressman, including the release of a new set of photos that appear to show him posing shirtless. The website BigGovernment.com, run by conservative rabble-rouser Andrew Breitbart, reignited the frenzy it started last week involving the New York Democrat in a series of posts Monday. [snip] Weiner's office has not responded to a request for comment. He will address the media at 4 p.m. EDT from a midtown Manhattan hotel. [snip] Many of Weiner's supporters pointed to Breitbart when news of...

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-anthony-weiner-photos-20110606,0,3040101.story

SarasotaRepub
06-06-2011, 04:15 PM
It just gets better and better...:D

Bailey
06-06-2011, 04:17 PM
shhhhh do you hear that? thats the wail of the red plummed moon bat heard all the way from DU :D

linda22003
06-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Keep us posted, those of us who are at the office and can't access audio or video right now.

Apache
06-06-2011, 04:20 PM
conservative rabble-rouser Andrew Breitbart

Rabble-rouser...?

Hmmm.....

No bias there :rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
06-06-2011, 04:22 PM
shhhhh do you hear that? thats the wail of the red plummed moon bat heard all the way from DU :D

Yeah, they're having kittens over there...

They should be happy though, I just heard on Fox that Butt Boy said he won't resign...

SarasotaRepub
06-06-2011, 04:25 PM
He's on!!! :D

SarasotaRepub
06-06-2011, 04:31 PM
He "regrets" not being honest...

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And he loves his wife VERY much... :D:D

linda22003
06-06-2011, 04:33 PM
He "regrets" not being honest...

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And he loves his wife VERY much... :D:D

He has a funny way of showing it. And he's shown everything else.

Articulate_Ape
06-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Rabble-rouser...?

Hmmm.....

No bias there :rolleyes:

You talk the words right out of my mouth. WTF?

SarasotaRepub
06-06-2011, 04:54 PM
He has a funny way of showing it. And he's shown everything else.

He had to apologize to BrietBart on stage...:D

Oh, and his wife isn't there.

SaintLouieWoman
06-06-2011, 05:52 PM
Glenn Beck's show was immediately after the Weinergate. Beck said that the bar for ethics is almost to the ground, actually below that. He's right. What in the world is going on in the US that this is tolerated?

Bad judgement? He made a mistake? I think lying and trying to put Breitbart out of business for telling the truth goes beyond bad judgement. I think he's a bad monster, an ethical monster.

Interesting that reporters kept asking if any of the girls were underage and the Weiner man did the typical dodge--"I don't think so, to the best of my knowledge no". I hope they nail his rear.

Apache
06-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Bad judgement? He made a mistake? I think lying and trying to put Breitbart out of business for telling the truth goes beyond bad judgement. I think he's a bad monster, an ethical monster.

What? How'd I miss that?:confused:

CueSi
06-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Out shopping. Been following on Twitter/tweetdeck. Hope to catch Glenn's 2am rebroadcast. Breitbart pwned the press and it was awesome. I think this kills Weiner's mayoral aspirations.

~QC

CueSi
06-06-2011, 06:12 PM
What? How'd I miss that?:confused:

Weiner's attack dogs in the media were accusing Breitbart of setting their boy up and all sorts of ish. Markos and Salon's Joan Walsh accused him of basically being responsible for the 'hack', that he outed the ladies involved...sordid stuff.

~QC

Odysseus
06-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Glenn Beck's show was immediately after the Weinergate. Beck said that the bar for ethics is almost to the ground, actually below that. He's right. What in the world is going on in the US that this is tolerated?

Interesting that reporters kept asking if any of the girls were underage and the Weiner man did the typical dodge--"I don't think so, to the best of my knowledge no". I hope they nail his rear.

Beck is dead on. Seriously, what would it take for a Democrat to resign from office after being caught in a scandal or crime? Sex scandal? Nope. Bill Clinton set that bar, and then lowered it for obstruction of justice and suborning perjury. Tax evasion? Charlie Rangel kept his job, and Tim Geithner got his, after they cheated on their taxes. Negligent homicide? Ask Mary Jo Kopechne, if you can squeeze enough water out of her lungs. Bribery? Wasn't that what they caught William Jefferson on? And he hung in there until he was voted out. Running a bordello from your home? Barney Frank's lover did it from Frank's DC townhouse, and it was a gay bordello to boot. Sex with a minor who is employed by the government as a congressional page? Gerry Studds, back in the day, was turning over pages faster than Evelyn Wood. Face it, there is nothing motivating the Democratic Party but the pursuit of power.

SaintLouieWoman
06-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Beck is dead on. Seriously, what would it take for a Democrat to resign from office after being caught in a scandal or crime? Sex scandal? Nope. Bill Clinton set that bar, and then lowered it for obstruction of justice and suborning perjury. Tax evasion? Charlie Rangel kept his job, and Tim Geithner got his, after they cheated on their taxes. Negligent homicide? Ask Mary Jo Kopechne, if you can squeeze enough water out of her lungs. Bribery? Wasn't that what they caught William Jefferson on? And he hung in there until he was voted out. Running a bordello from your home? Barney Frank's lover did it from Frank's DC townhouse, and it was a gay bordello to boot. Sex with a minor who is employed by the government as a congressional page? Gerry Studds, back in the day, was turning over pages faster than Evelyn Wood. Face it, there is nothing motivating the Democratic Party but the pursuit of power.

I must be naive, but I just don't get it. How can the American people continue to condone this behavior? Some Republicans do stuff, too, but they resign. I guess that's some sort of honor, at least more than the brazen dems.

And they wonder why people think of politicians as lower than used car salesmen. They are, even some of the used car salesmen have a teeeny weeeny bit of honesty (not much, though). :D

Novaheart
06-06-2011, 08:05 PM
I must be naive, but I just don't get it. How can the American people continue to condone this behavior?

Because saints rarely survive elections.

You have to consider the ego of a person who runs for national office, and who believes that he should be president of the United States of America. Seriously, who other than egomaniac would even think it was possible?

nightflight
06-06-2011, 08:14 PM
I just hope its the top half that's naked! :eek:

Novaheart
06-06-2011, 08:17 PM

Nice chest for a 46 year old man.

Rockntractor
06-06-2011, 08:17 PM

What if he has pierced nipples!:eek:

Kay
06-06-2011, 08:31 PM

You left out my favorite dem caper:
the Berger Burgler walking out of the National Archieves with documents
stuck in his socks and destroying some of them. Slap on the wrist with a
$50K fine and 100 hours of community service was all he got. A republican
would have been crucified and sent away for life.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/sandy_berger.jpg

Odysseus
06-06-2011, 09:54 PM

This is true, although in all fairness, I could have filled the server with Democratic scandals that went unpunished. Berger was particularly egregious because he was obviously hiding something for his former bosses, he destroyed irreplaceable documents from the National Archives and he got away with it.

megimoo
06-06-2011, 10:05 PM
What if he has pierced nipples!:eek:
What if he has an prince albert ring.:eek:

megimoo
06-06-2011, 10:09 PM
You talk the words right out of my mouth. WTF?
It's one of the terms term the liberal rags use when a Progressive gets his willie caught in the public ringer .....

linda22003
06-07-2011, 08:45 AM
I must be naive, but I just don't get it. How can the American people continue to condone this behavior? Some Republicans do stuff, too, but they resign. I guess that's some sort of honor, at least more than the brazen dems.

And they wonder why people think of politicians as lower than used car salesmen. They are, even some of the used car salesmen have a teeeny weeeny bit of honesty (not much, though). :D

This isn't by any means the only reason, but I think a contributing factor is the political process - we're at the point where self-respecting people don't want anything to do with politics. Self-aggrandizing people who are in it for themselves are still attracted to politics, so that's what we get.

Adam Wood
06-07-2011, 09:20 AM
What if he has an prince albert ring.:eek:

In a can! :eek: :D

NJCardFan
06-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Why the double standard? What is the logical explanation? Why the different set of rules? And I want the answer to come from our resident liberals. Lanie? Wilbur? Wee Wee?

namvet
06-07-2011, 12:47 PM

should have been put against a wall and head blown off

CueSi
06-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Why the double standard? What is the logical explanation? Why the different set of rules? And I want the answer to come from our resident liberals. Lanie? Wilbur? Wee Wee?

That's what I wanna know. The dude from Craigslist resigned before the news broke. He didn't fuck nan person in that either. But this fool can text and fb message females like he's a creepy cyber pimp and it's all cool and Chris Matthews blames his wife?

Nope. iRefuse and iQuit.

~QC