PDA

View Full Version : Weiner Stepping down?

Apocalypse
06-06-2011, 10:07 PM
I just want to know what your thoughts on the possibility of him stepping down are.

Rockntractor
06-06-2011, 10:09 PM
I just want to know what your thoughts on the possibility of him stepping down are.

Eventually they all step down, do you mean now?:D

Articulate_Ape
06-06-2011, 10:09 PM
I miss Reagan a hell of a lot more.

Apocalypse
06-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Damn you guys post faster then I can set up a poll question.

megimoo
06-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Progressive New York Style politicians like Grayson,Weiner,Wasserman-Schultz..all hard core Progressive/Maoists never admit fault unless they're caught 'red handed' and forced to .

Weiner was told for the good of the party either clean this crap up or resign .He reluctantly admitted the truth but will never resign .He will be reelected when he runs again.
His districts Progressive political mentality is the same 'Us Against Them' as Boca and West Palm's !

Zathras
06-06-2011, 10:29 PM
He's a Democrat...therefore he won't leave till they drag him kicking and screaming from the capitol building.

fettpett
06-06-2011, 10:32 PM
doubt that he will even leave after the next election cycle....sex scandals are boosts for Dems

CueSi
06-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Only if Debbie Wasserman-Shultz and Nancy Pelosi take his keys from him.
All I can surmise at this point.

~QC

megimoo
06-06-2011, 11:16 PM
Only if Debbie Wasserman-Shultz and Nancy Pelosi take his keys from him.
All I can surmise at this point.

~QCPelosi's out of power. and Wasserman Shultz's is a dumb bimbo figurehead who's only function is to spout The Progressive partyline.
The word most likely came from the comittee to re elect to clean this crap up before it started to be tracked into Obamas re election campaign .Remember his parties new squeeky clean image..

SaintLouieWoman
06-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Pelosi's out of power. and Wasserman Shultz's is a dumb bimbo figurehead who's only function is to spout The Progressive partyline.
The word most likely came from the comittee to re elect to clean this crap up before it started to be tracked into Obamas re election campaign .Remember his parties new squeeky clean image..

What squeeky clean image? :D They still have Barney Frank and Charlie Rangle and the rest of the crowd. Weiner fits right in with them.

He'll never quit and they'll never force them out. They're Dems and have no shame.

megimoo
06-07-2011, 01:15 AM
What squeeky clean image? :D They still have Barney Frank and Charlie Rangle and the rest of the crowd. Weiner fits right in with them.

He'll never quit and they'll never force them out. They're Dems and have no shame.

Obama’s Campaign Tightens Control of Image and Access

At a rally for Barack Obama in Detroit on Monday, two Muslim women said they were prohibited from sitting behind the candidate because they were wearing head scarves and campaign volunteers did not want them to appear with him in news photographs or live television coverage..Not A Muslim...
snip
The campaign on Monday barred cameras from a large gathering of African-American civic leaders Mr. Obama attended. It recently refused to provide names of religious figures with whom Mr. Obama met in Chicago and directed some of them to avoid reporters by using a special exit...Not A Black Man
snip
When Mr. Obama met with religious leaders last week, his campaign kept out photographers and reporters and refused to share a full list of participants...Not Religious..
snip

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/19/us/politics/19campaign.html

Bailey
06-07-2011, 07:56 AM
People like him (and novaheart) revel in their debauchery and you'd have to pry him out of that job with a crow bar.

AmPat
06-07-2011, 08:17 AM
What she said. DIMS have no shame and no moral compass. His stinking carcass will be there until the voters decide he goes.