PDA

View Full Version : How many people here believe that some of the school shootings have been government f

Bill inGA
06-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Too stupid to be walking around...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=118x174855

ogsbee (129 posts) Sat Jun-07-08 03:23 PM
Original message
How many people here believe that some of the school shootings have been government false flag
attacks (for example, Virginia Tech and Columbine)? The theoretical purpose would be to whip up gun paranoia leading to tighter gun controls and possible confiscation. Or is such thinking considered paranoid ramblings?

Maybe he is self aware of his own situation.

FDK
06-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Now I know why Cheney won't release the energy task force meeting minutes. They were planning the VT shootings.

Go read the thread- it's funny.

Multiple layers of tinfoil are being used:

iverglas (1000+ posts) Sat Jun-07-08 03:35 PM
Response to Original message
5. I was wondering just the other day

How come nobody is wondering how much the Brady Campaign pays people to post on internet forums and make gunheads look insane?

Aklover
06-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Most of the school shooters were on perscribed dope, just like a majority of the DUmmies. Not a coincidence I am certain.

Eyelids
06-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Its pretty obvious that school shootings compound the constant state of fear people live in here.

lacarnut
06-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Most of the school shooters were on perscribed dope, just like a majority of the DUmmies. Not a coincidence I am certain.

Plus the older dummies will never recover from their LSD and other drug usage. Can we say their brains are fried.

Sonnabend
06-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Its pretty obvious that school shootings compound the constant state of fear people live in here.

It'd be less so if those allowed and qualified to have CCW, did so on campus.

Cho would be dead, and his victims alive.

Lanie
06-07-2008, 07:41 PM
It'd be less so if those allowed and qualified to have CCW, did so on campus.

Cho would be dead, and his victims alive.

I don't know about this having guns on campus stuff. We're talking about a bunch of people in which many of them have a hobby of getting drunk and out of control on the weekends. Do we want them to have a gun on campus? Then some of these people put the date rape drug in a woman's drink. Do we want the women they rape to have a gun when this happens (Okay, I'll admit that I do want the woman to have a gun, but she'll still be unfairly charged with murder).

SarasotaRepub
06-07-2008, 08:06 PM

Will you stop being an ass please? It's wearing thin.

MrsSmith
06-07-2008, 08:38 PM
I don't know about this having guns on campus stuff. We're talking about a bunch of people in which many of them have a hobby of getting drunk and out of control on the weekends. Do we want them to have a gun on campus? Then some of these people put the date rape drug in a woman's drink. Do we want the women they rape to have a gun when this happens (Okay, I'll admit that I do want the woman to have a gun, but she'll still be unfairly charged with murder).

Which is why CCW would be confined to those who carry licenses. They should also have gun safes available inside their rooms for the times they shouldn't carry...and should only room with other licensed carriers. Not to mention that you've tarred the entire population of college students with a very wide brush, including non-traditional students.

Zathras
06-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Will you stop being an ass please? It's wearing thin.

He can't help it, he's a liberal AND a democrat. Being an ass goes hand in hand with a total lack of living in the real world that both libs and dems suffer from.

LogansPapa
06-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Having guns on campus is as idiotic as allowing them it court houses and anyone that says different is a bloody moron.

Aklover
06-08-2008, 12:41 AM
Plus the older dummies will never recover from their LSD and other drug usage. Can we say their brains are fried.

The perscription stuff scares me more than the shit sold on the street. It's like dealing with an amoral zombie who is completely withdrawn, most hippies are repelled by firearms.

Aklover
06-08-2008, 12:43 AM
Having guns on campus is as idiotic as allowing them it court houses and anyone that says different is a bloody moron.

As opposed to those who are professional enough.......... http://youtube.com/watch?v=-PYHR72u51Q

Let nature run its course and deny no man his right to self defense.

Also just for safety never assume law enforcement are competent.

LogansPapa
06-08-2008, 12:47 AM
Also just for safety never assume law enforcement are competent.

So it's better to have a society armed to the teeth than decent? Bullshit.

Aklover
06-08-2008, 01:29 AM

Concealed carry stats say otherwise. Criminals prefer easy targets not armed ones. Crime in this country is largely due to two things defective cultures and drug prohibition.

Skygod
06-08-2008, 08:12 AM

Let me spell this out for you: We, as Americans have he right to defend ourselves. Those evil inanimate objects are so scary to you and your kind because they can represent PERSONAL responsibility in the hands of those people allowed BY LAW to carry them.

God forbid anyone take respobsibility and protect themselves and others.

This may jog your memory:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Have you read that anywhere before?

Btw, your analogy sucks.

College campuses are not courthouses. Your "anyone that says any different" statement only makes you look like a child.

People carry ALL THE TIME and EVERYWHERE. Whats so scary about carrying on a campus? I dont see any difference between that and a mall, library, grocery store, etc..

Oh, how are those "Gun Free Zones" working out for your anti-gunner buddies?

LogansPapa
06-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Oh, how are those "Gun Free Zones" working out for your anti-gunner buddies?

:rolleyes:Actually, I have many weapons in my home and even have a few at my shop - so you assume way to much about me without not knowing of what the Hell you speak. There is a time and place for doing drugs and drinking copious amounts of alcohol: That's college. Your position is full of crap. That, unless you want kids not to use their fists on grammar school play grounds and go for their 9mm instead. So save the Constitutional right speech - we're all aware of what its original meaning is and, like the Bible, how it's been contorted and extruded into anything people wish to use it for in their time.

Sonnabend
06-08-2008, 10:33 AM
If they have CCW then they have proven themselves responsible aduilts. They should carry on campus, and I repeat if there had been ONE person with a gun, then Cho would be dead and his victims alive.

All it would have taken is just one person.

LogansPapa
06-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Or an actual screening system and regular review of this nasty creature's mental state? Just how many times has this happened before - in the same setting, a college, before? Would they allow such a gun possession solution in Australia? Instead of taking the lazy way out and not simply checking up on people every once and a while, how about give a damn about your neighbor, in your suburb or in your dorm?

Eyelids
06-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Or an actual screening system and regular review of this nasty creature's mental state? Just how many times has this happened before - in the same setting, a college, before? Would they allow such a gun possession solution in Australia? Instead of taking the lazy way out and not simply checking up on people every once and a while, how about give a damn about your neighbor, in your suburb or in your dorm?

GOVERMENTAZ GETS OUT OF MY LIFE WQUIT SUFFOCATING ME OMADSGAGADSGADKG

Sonnabend
06-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Or an actual screening system and regular review of this nasty creature's mental state? Just how many times has this happened before - in the same setting, a college, before? Would they allow such a gun possession solution in Australia?

We have had several such incidents here, Strathfield, Hoddle Street, Port Arthur, Monash

The fact that you asked the question proves you have, as usual, done no background on the subject before opening your yap.

Go read up and then come back and talk to me. I am not here to educate you

Instead of taking the lazy way out and not simply checking up on people every once and a while, how about give a damn about your neighbor, in your suburb or in your dorm?

Like Joe Horn did? That works for me.

Oh and Eyelids

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f62/Cerriadh/LibMentalMd.jpg

BSR
06-08-2008, 11:48 AM

The people who do these kinds of things aren't going to care if guns are illegal on college campuses, They carry them anyway. What you and alot of other people don't realize is that criminals don't care about laws, that's why they are criminals. You are basically tying the hands of the people who are responsible. The ones who will die when the next Cho comes along and starts killing his classmates again. Why not give them the chance to protect themselves instead of making them easy targets? Cause guns will always be on campus, just in the hands of the criminals.

BSR
06-08-2008, 11:52 AM

Your god damn right it better to be armed. It takes time for the police to respond to a call. And I refuse to let my family be a victim at Burger King, cause some nutcase didn't get enough pickles on his hamburger. Self defense is done by the self, you cant rely on the police to be there when someone starts shooting.

LogansPapa
06-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Your god damn right it better to be armed. It takes time for the police to respond to a call. And I refuse to let my family be a victim at Burger King, cause some nutcase didn't get enough pickles on his hamburger. Self defense is done by the self, you cant rely on the police to be there when someone starts shooting.

Well, guess that's a good plan if you're stuck in South Central. :p

BSR
06-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Well, guess that's a good plan if you're stuck in South Central. :p

It happens everywhere..

LogansPapa
06-08-2008, 12:00 PM
It happens everywhere..

I've lived in the same town since 59' and its never happened here and we're 300,000 people. Better change your position to 'almost everywhere'.;)

BSR
06-08-2008, 12:07 PM
I've lived in the same town since 59' and its never happened here and we're 300,000 people. Better change your position to 'almost everywhere'.;)

What town do you live in? I'm sure I can find an instance when someone shot another person.

LogansPapa
06-08-2008, 12:21 PM
What town do you live in? I'm sure I can find an instance when someone shot another person. Huntington Beach, CA. And yes - we do have shootings on a regular basis in my fine city - via my police department. I'm glad to have my tax dollars consumed in that way. My home is armed and my town has a very large police force with two copters in the air 18 hours a day. But unlike the subject of this thread - we've never had a mass shooting. Sorry.:o

Sonnabend
06-08-2008, 12:42 PM
March 5, 2001: Santee, California
A 15 year-old opens fire from inside a school bathroom, shooting 15 and killing 2.

April 28, 1998: Pomona, California
A 14 year-old shoots three boys. Two are killed.

January 29, 2000: Cupertino, California
A 19 year-old plans to attack his high school with guns and explosives. He takes photos of himself and his arsenal. When he has the photos developed, a drug store clerk sees them and calls police.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Man walks into junkyard Santa Maria, Calif., kills four

Bill inGA
06-08-2008, 06:08 PM
March 5, 2001: Santee, California
A 15 year-old opens fire from inside a school bathroom, shooting 15 and killing 2.

April 28, 1998: Pomona, California
A 14 year-old shoots three boys. Two are killed.

January 29, 2000: Cupertino, California
A 19 year-old plans to attack his high school with guns and explosives. He takes photos of himself and his arsenal. When he has the photos developed, a drug store clerk sees them and calls police.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Man walks into junkyard Santa Maria, Calif., kills four

Watch him come back saying that has nothing to do with the OP, therefore is irrelevant.

movie buff
06-09-2008, 10:29 AM
The OP in that DU thred is too stupid for words.
Doesn't he realize it's the Democrats and liberals who are the ones that constantly push for the strictest possible gun control laws?
btw, many of the perpetrators of those school shootings (i.e. the Trenchcoat Mafia, the Virginia Tech guy) would probably fit right in at the DUmp, considering the kinds of views they expressed.