PDA

View Full Version : The Path to 911

namvet
06-09-2011, 09:58 AM
begin rant

WANTED: DEAD FOR MASS MURDER

http://www.brokencountry.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Bill_Clinton_Biography_2.jpg

K9fuGmvosHw

rant over

txradioguy
06-09-2011, 11:11 AM
No argument here. :)

Odysseus
06-09-2011, 02:10 PM
More like involuntary manslaughter. Bin Laden was the mass murderer. Clinton was just a weak man who let him get away.

txradioguy
06-09-2011, 03:12 PM
More like involuntary manslaughter. Bin Laden was the mass murderer. Clinton was just a weak man who let him get away.

Depraved Indifference...just as guilty as Bin Laden. :D

Odysseus
06-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Depraved Indifference...just as guilty as Bin Laden. :D

No. I loathe the Clintons as much as anyone, but I'm not prepared to put him in the Bin Laden category. Clinton's not a mass murderer, just a tool who was afraid to act against an enemy of the United States. He was Neville Chamberlain to Bin Laden's Hitler (although Chamberlain had the decency to recognize his mistakes after the fact and support Churchill).

namvet
06-09-2011, 04:45 PM
No. I loathe the Clintons as much as anyone, but I'm not prepared to put him in the Bin Laden category. Clinton's not a mass murderer, just a tool who was afraid to act against an enemy of the United States. He was Neville Chamberlain to Bin Laden's Hitler (although Chamberlain had the decency to recognize his mistakes after the fact and support Churchill).

well I am. he opened the door and let those killers in. tool??? he's a fuckin moron and an idiot. it was his responsibility period. he shares in the crime. should have been put in front of a wall and his god damned fuckin brains blown out.

he's a mass murderer. NO ONE will ever convice me otherwise