PDA

View Full Version : Should Weiner resign.....Or should he stick it out?

MountainMan
06-11-2011, 01:55 PM
I for one as a political junkie, hope he doesn't resign. I want this thing talked about for the next 18 months going into the next election cycle.....

Poll to follow. :D

Novaheart
06-11-2011, 04:33 PM
I for one as a political junkie, hope he doesn't resign. I want this thing talked about for the next 18 months going into the next election cycle.....

Poll to follow. :D

The public has a vary short attention span, except for the few who like to work worn out material (like some who can't mention Teddy Kennedy without using the word "drunk" or "drown"). By the time Weiner goes for re-election all that will matter is that he's the incumbent and has been since 1999. The public appears to have noticed that incumbents wield more power than newbies. Want a power plant, bridge, or prison? Vote incumbent/bacon.

Phillygirl
06-11-2011, 04:55 PM
The public has a vary short attention span, except for the few who like to work worn out material (like some who can't mention Teddy Kennedy without using the word "drunk" or "drown"). By the time Weiner goes for re-election all that will matter is that he's the incumbent and has been since 1999. The public appears to have noticed that incumbents wield more power than newbies. Want a power plant, bridge, or prison? Vote incumbent/bacon.

That didn't work for Curt Weldon.

Madisonian
06-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Weiner sticking it out is what got him into this problem in the first place.

Bubba Dawg
06-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Out out, damned weenie....

Bubba Dawg
06-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Stick it out....I just got that......nice......:p:D