PDA

View Full Version : California man diving for bin Laden's body

megimoo
06-12-2011, 05:13 PM
An eccentric California salvage diver is fishing for proof that al Qaeda overlord Osama bin Laden is really dead.

Bill Warren, 59, has vowed to scour the north Arabian Sea to find the corpse and deliver photographic evidence that he was killed.

Warren, who has discovered more than 200 wrecks, is confident he can find bin Laden's body. American Special Forces killed the jihadist on May 2 in Pakistan.

"I'm doing it because I am a patriotic American who wants to know the truth. I do it for the world," Warren told The Post.

He expects to spend about $400,000 on a two-week jaunt next month. He plans to rent a ship in India for $10,000 a day, and spend another $1,000 a day for a remote-operated submarine.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/diving_for_bin_laden_body_3ovPGAXnpRsraZgwmjCuqI

Rockntractor
06-12-2011, 05:17 PM
It wasn't Bin Laden, it was actually Jim Morrison.

megimoo
06-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Morrison, dead and buried in 1971 is now dust and a dried up husk in the Paris Pere Lachaise's Cemetary !

JB
06-12-2011, 06:51 PM
An eccentricYa think?
"I'm doing it because I am a patriotic American who wants to know the truth. I do it for the world,"I'm good, but hey, it's your money.
"I have a Russian girlfriend, and she tells me that over there, in intelligence circles, they don't believe bin Laden's really dead."That's the best part!!!

All the money this dude has and he still needs a mail-order Russian bride. LMAO

noonwitch
06-13-2011, 09:03 AM

Morrison is alive and owns a cattle ranch in Oregon.

I would think that sharks would have eaten bin Laden by now.

Apache
06-13-2011, 09:32 AM

Sharks no, crabs and other bottom-feeders would take care of the remains. Currents have long since moved anything else.....

Odysseus
06-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Sharks no, crabs and other bottom-feeders would take care of the remains. Currents have long since moved anything else.....

The bottom feeders are busy chasing Sarah Palin's convoy and pretending to be journalists. :D

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bQINiLLUK64/TcrzcAEL5wI/AAAAAAAAC9U/bfVFz0l8qzY/s640/See%2BWorthy.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SiK-Ylze2as/TfTZAWLJ-7I/AAAAAAAADDo/XApkoB9SDEM/s640/Waterlogged.jpg

enslaved1
06-16-2011, 09:07 PM
I really wondered how long this would take.

I thought he was hiding in South Africa making movies. :confused: :cool:

Rockntractor
06-16-2011, 11:12 PM
I really wondered how long this would take.

I thought he was hiding in South Africa making movies. :confused: :cool:

No you're thinking of Hendrix.:confused:

fettpett
06-17-2011, 11:00 AM
then What the hell is Elvis doing? flipping burgers across the street from Graceland?

Odysseus
06-17-2011, 01:19 PM
then What the hell is Elvis doing? flipping burgers across the street from Graceland?

Have you never seen Bubba Ho-Tep?

megimoo
06-17-2011, 04:10 PM

Islamic dietary laws prohibit even the sharks from eating that pig !

jendf
06-17-2011, 04:16 PM

He's in Vegas! He serenaded Lurkie and her new beau.

fettpett
06-17-2011, 04:37 PM
He's in Vegas! He serenaded Lurkie and her new beau.

no...thats too obvious