PDA

View Full Version : "Jesse Jackson Doesn't like Illegal Voters being Identified "

megimoo
06-19-2011, 09:16 AM
CHICAGO Civil rights activist Reverend Jesse Jackson, Sr. on Saturday called on the Justice Department to reverse recent Republican-led legislative efforts that require voters to present photo identification at polls.

Twenty-seven states now require photo identification from voters and 33 have considered adding or strengthening voter identification requirements this year, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

"Now governors and legislators in over 30 states are engaged in a radical rollback of our civil and voting rights," Jackson said to a gathering that

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110619/pl_nm/us_jackson_voters

Apache
06-19-2011, 09:24 AM
Jesse Jackson, a fool....

megimoo
06-19-2011, 09:33 AM
Jesse Jackson, a fool....You're being too kind to him and too cruel to poor fools everywhere !

Apache
06-19-2011, 09:40 AM
You're being too kind to him and too cruel to poor fools everywhere !

Nah, this is a naked push for vote fraud...
"It's restrictive in the sense that not only must you have your ID but in order to get the ID you must produce a birth certificate," said Representative Joe Neal of South Carolina

Bailey
06-19-2011, 09:50 AM
You're being too kind to him and too cruel to poor fools everywhere !

What I really want to call him will get me a time out so i will hold my tongue. If there is ever a text book example of one he is it.

Novaheart
06-19-2011, 10:48 AM
At the signing ceremony for the legislation, Haley had said: "If you can show a picture to buy Sudafed, if you can show a picture to get on an airplane, you should be able to show a picture to make sure that we do what is incredibly inherent in our freedoms and that is the ability to vote."

Isn't it sweet when a first generation American takes a patriotic stand? Such a breath of fresh air compared to someone like Loretta Sanchez. But then, Haley wasn't elected by an Indian majority district, she was elected by a majority of Carolinians.

fettpett
06-19-2011, 10:49 AM
SCOTUS already ruled on this topic in the Indiana case, it's perfectly legal, Jackson needs to stfu and just go away already

Apache
06-19-2011, 02:13 PM
SCOTUS already ruled on this topic in the Indiana case, it's perfectly legal, Jackson needs to stfu and just go away already

Exactly! They don't care who votes, or if they do it legally, they just want the votes...

Speedy
06-20-2011, 11:53 AM
Funny how the whole "That's Racist" bullshit does not work anymore once a Black guy is President so they have to move on to sillier shit!

That is how I see all call's, shrieks and screeches of racism. I see them as hilarious! I mean there is nothing as funny as a Black person complaining about racism and if they are not wearing an "Obama is President" t-shirt,they have one at home.