PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on the George Tiller murder

jnkbortka
06-20-2011, 09:02 PM
In case you dont know, George Tiller was a late term abortionist who was killed several years ago. Do you think the person who killed him had moral justification?

Personally I think he was, because it did save many lives. he killed 60000 babies in his career. he had no intention of stopping. this did save perhaps thousands of lives, so i think this was justified.

Bubba Dawg
06-20-2011, 09:06 PM
No.

I didn't like the man. I didn't agree with what he did.

But, shooting him was not a justifiable action in a nation of laws.

Bubba Dawg
06-20-2011, 09:12 PM
You are sounding a lot like a troll.

jnkbortka
06-20-2011, 09:25 PM
EVERYONE IS CALLING ME A TROLL! i am not! ARGH! a troll wouldn't want to hear other opinions

Bubba Dawg
06-20-2011, 09:39 PM
EVERYONE IS CALLING ME A TROLL! i am not! ARGH! a troll wouldn't want to hear other opinions

Okay. If you don't want people to think you are a troll, don't start posting like one.

Get to know people. Get to know the flow of conversation here. And be conscious of the fact that a lot of posters come here to swoop and poop...drop in, spew their particular propaganda or grind a particular axe or whatever, then throw a few insults and then leave in a huff.

I used to drive a Huff. It was a two door with a three cylinder engine and four on the floor. It didn't have a clutch which made shifting difficult.

One thing that a troll does is show up, get an avatar, and start posting threads on really incendiary topics.

The murder of an abortion doctor is such a topic. I have strong feelings on the matter. If I, or someone here that we've gotten to know, posted a thread on the Tiller murder, that would be a hot topic but others would know that I, or whomever, had a reason to post it.

Another thing, odds are, we talked about the Tiller thing when it happened. We're topical here, and it isn't that this topic is somehow forbidden, it's that it may not be timely.

Such threads can also be a tactic of people who are actually pro-abortion and who want th show how "violent and extreme" abortion opponents "really are."

That's more what we're talking about.

Read a lot of threads before you start posting in them.

Post in a lot of threads before you go starting them.

Just my advice, for what it's worth.

Good posting. I look forward to hearing from you.

NJCardFan
06-20-2011, 09:39 PM
In case you dont know, George Tiller was a late term abortionist who was killed several years ago. Do you think the person who killed him had moral justification?

Personally I think he was, because it did save many lives. he killed 60000 babies in his career. he had no intention of stopping. this did save perhaps thousands of lives, so i think this was justified.
Are you serious with this? Dude, you are a poor man's CITM.

fettpett
06-20-2011, 10:19 PM
cuz necroing a year old thread isn't trolling :rolleyes:

jnkbortka
06-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Okay. If you don't want people to think you are a troll, don't start posting like one.

Get to know people. Get to know the flow of conversation here. And be conscious of the fact that a lot of posters come here to swoop and poop...drop in, spew their particular propaganda or grind a particular axe or whatever, then throw a few insults and then leave in a huff.

I used to drive a Huff. It was a two door with a three cylinder engine and four on the floor. It didn't have a clutch which made shifting difficult.

One thing that a troll does is show up, get an avatar, and start posting threads on really incendiary topics.

The murder of an abortion doctor is such a topic. I have strong feelings on the matter. If I, or someone here that we've gotten to know, posted a thread on the Tiller murder, that would be a hot topic but others would know that I, or whomever, had a reason to post it.

Another thing, odds are, we talked about the Tiller thing when it happened. We're topical here, and it isn't that this topic is somehow forbidden, it's that it may not be timely.

Such threads can also be a tactic of people who are actually pro-abortion and who want th show how "violent and extreme" abortion opponents "really are."

That's more what we're talking about.

Read a lot of threads before you start posting in them.

Post in a lot of threads before you go starting them.

Just my advice, for what it's worth.

Good posting. I look forward to hearing from you.

it came up at while i was at the pool today, and i just wanted to get some other opinions on it

Bubba Dawg
06-20-2011, 10:47 PM
it came up at while i was at the pool today, and i just wanted to get some other opinions on it

You did.

Keep reading. And keep posting.

txradioguy
06-21-2011, 03:45 AM

Murder is murder you idiot. Just because you're one of those Eric Rudolph militant anti abortion types doesn't mean we are...we agree with you or that your position on the murder of Dr. Tiller is justified because of what he did for a living.

I don't agree with abortion...but there are other ways to stop it.

The guy that killed Dr. Tiller is no better than abortionist.

txradioguy
06-21-2011, 03:46 AM

Cause you are a troll. The second link in your signature block proves it.

NJCardFan
06-21-2011, 03:03 PM
Cause you are a troll. The second link in your signature block proves it.

God. A Ronulan. Oy.

Odysseus
06-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Dr. Tiller's profession was odious, but murdering someone because you dislike their behavior, without being physically threatened by them, is an act of barbarism. It was not justified.

KhrushchevsShoe
06-21-2011, 08:56 PM
Dr. Tiller's profession was odious, but murdering someone because you dislike their behavior, without being physically threatened by them, is an act of barbarism. It was not justified.

What if they're a Muslim? Same thing applies, right?

fettpett
06-21-2011, 09:28 PM

:confused::confused:

Bubba Dawg
06-21-2011, 10:22 PM

Don't be a dickhead. Seriously.

Odysseus
06-21-2011, 10:46 PM
Yes, it applies. People who aren't trying to kill you or destroy your nation, i.e., who haven't declared war on you, are off limits. People who are trying to kill you and destroy your nation, i.e., who have declared war on you, are fair game. Those Muslims who aren't working to impose Sharia and destroy the Constitution have as much right to breath as I do. Those who are working to enslave my daughters, slaughter me and overthrow the Constitution in favor of Sharia, well, they've made their choice, and they can live or die with it.

Don't be a dickhead. Seriously.

He can't help it.

KhrushchevsShoe
06-22-2011, 11:29 AM
My follow up would be for another thread, so I'll leave Ody's response as it stands. Was just curious.

Zathras
06-22-2011, 12:02 PM
My follow up would be for another thread, so I'll leave Ody's response as it stands. Was just curious.

Bullshit you fucktard. You're just being the assinine troll you always are.

Odysseus
06-22-2011, 12:03 PM

Feel free to respond. I haven't filleted a leftist all day.

enslaved1
06-25-2011, 02:38 AM

What's really fun about that is the fact that a Dem governor, Sebelius, current Sec of Health, wouldn't let the state attorney general go forward with a case against Tiller for working outside Kansas abortion laws, despite the mounting evidence he was collecting. Maybe if politics hadn't clouded the issue, Dr. Tiller would just be unemployed instead of dead. Personally, I would have much preferred that to a senseless death and making a martyr for the pro-choice folks.

MrsSmith
06-25-2011, 08:18 AM
What's really fun about that is the fact that a Dem governor, Sebelius, current Sec of Health, wouldn't let the state attorney general go forward with a case against Tiller for working outside Kansas abortion laws, despite the mounting evidence he was collecting. Maybe if politics hadn't clouded the issue, Dr. Tiller would just be unemployed instead of dead. Personally, I would have much preferred that to a senseless death and making a martyr for the pro-choice folks.

It was way worse than "didn't let him go forward." Despite clear evidence, that won in court in every case, the attorney general was instead attacked by our government and made out to be the criminal. Every judge that looked at the evidence against Tiller ruled against Tiller, but the abortion lobby has deep pockets and has outright purchased a lot of government seats.

Tiller should have been behind bars long before he was murdered.

jnkbortka
06-27-2011, 06:02 PM

there is the martyr aspect of it, but i still support what was done. would any of you have killed hitler if you could go back in time to before he killed millions of jews?

Odysseus
06-27-2011, 08:31 PM
there is the martyr aspect of it, but i still support what was done. would any of you have killed hitler if you could go back in time to before he killed millions of jews?

But since you can't go back in time and kill Hitler, it's a pointless question, sort of like trying to figure out who Ron Paul would pick for his cabinet in the infinitesimally small possibility that he got more than 3% of the primary votes between now and the Republican convention.

Articulate_Ape
06-27-2011, 08:48 PM

If I could go back in time, I'd kill Hitler for having that stupid fucking mustache, never mind what the asshole did after that shaving decision. Everyone had to know it was all downhill from there.

Bubba Dawg
06-27-2011, 09:31 PM
If I could go back in time, I'd kill Hitler for having that stupid fucking mustache, never mind what the asshole did after that shaving decision. Everyone had to know it was all downhill from there.

I call bullshit. YOU just wanna chance to nail Eva Braun. :cool:

jnkbortka
06-27-2011, 09:52 PM
I call bullshit. YOU just wanna chance to nail Eva Braun. :cool:

LOL :D

Bubba Dawg
06-27-2011, 09:57 PM
LOL :D

Pendulous breasts. Meaty thighs.....

/Dang, now I'm hungry.

jnkbortka
06-27-2011, 10:25 PM