PDA

View Full Version : Active-Duty Military Members To March In San Diego Homosexual Parade

megimoo
06-24-2011, 03:32 PM
SAN DIEGO -- History will be made at this year's San Diego Pride Parade when active-duty military members will march openly through the heart of Hillcrest.

"To my knowledge [it is] the first time in the history of Pride in the United States, ever, that we have said, 'Active duty, you are welcome,'" organizer Sean Sala said. "We want you to be there without fear of repercussions, because we love you."

Sala, an active-duty sailor, said he was bothered to see that police and firefighters were represented in the Pride parade, but not the people who serve this country.

http://www.10news.com/news/28340985/detail.html

txradioguy
06-24-2011, 04:22 PM
And they should immediately get kicked out.

DADT laws are still in effect and they will be in direct violation.

Odysseus
06-24-2011, 05:20 PM
And they should immediately get kicked out.

DADT laws are still in effect and they will be in direct violation.

Yes, but they won't be. OTOH, if one of your troopies were prominently marching and it came to your attention, you'd be in hack for making an issue of it.

txradioguy
06-24-2011, 05:26 PM
Yes, but they won't be. OTOH, if one of your troopies were prominently marching and it came to your attention, you'd be in hack for making an issue of it.

" I will not compromise my integrity, nor my moral courage."

Just sayin...

lacarnut
06-24-2011, 05:55 PM

Just sayin...

Don't ruin you career and retirement over these sick perverted misfits.

txradioguy
06-24-2011, 06:13 PM
Don't ruin you career and retirement over these sick perverted misfits.

I won't over these idiots in the story. But regardless of the outcome I would live up to the words of the NCO creed.

I'm a Sr. NCO who's on indef enlistment.

It would take a lot of effort to get me out of the Army at this point.

But at the same time your point is taken...

RobJohnson
06-25-2011, 02:27 AM

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo306/MarcusH_photos/clap-animated-animation-clap-smiley.gif