PDA

View Full Version : We Did It!!!!!!

SarasotaRepub
06-25-2011, 09:25 AM
They are having kittens over there... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1359088) :rolleyes:

Chovexani (1000+ posts) Fri Jun-24-11 10:30 PM
Original message WE DID IT!!!!!!

CONGRATS NEW YORK!

Some of the threads are pretty funny...:D

Rockntractor
06-25-2011, 10:59 AM
How many goats can you marry?:confused:
You could claim your herd as dependents.:)
What one consenting adult does in his own barn is his business!:cool:

lacarnut
06-25-2011, 11:04 AM
Think I will pass on going there. I see enough screwball queer sympathizers here. :eek:

Dan D. Doty
06-25-2011, 11:24 AM
...And they still can't figure out why Muslim terrorists attacked NY :rolleyes:

Oh, I forgot ... Micheal Moore said it was because Bush won the elect :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Odysseus
06-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Today, same sex. Tomorrow, polygamy.

lacarnut
06-25-2011, 11:33 AM
It is time for Nova to jump out of the bushes 4..3..2..1:eek:

SarasotaRepub
06-25-2011, 12:08 PM
I was expecting this... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1360963) :rolleyes::D

Novaheart
06-25-2011, 12:46 PM
How many goats can you marry?

I was certain you hold the record.

Novaheart
06-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Tomorrow, polygamy.

I thought you supported traditional marriage?

ColonialMarine0431
06-25-2011, 01:41 PM
Now if the liberals can just get the age of consent lowered to 5 then they'll really be happy!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/ColonialMarine/Smilies/gayx.gif

Odysseus
06-25-2011, 05:23 PM

I do. That's why I oppose the precedent. Once marriage is whatever you want it to be, it's nothing.

CueSi
06-25-2011, 06:41 PM

Aw, come on... don't be disingenuous.

~QC

Dan D. Doty
06-26-2011, 12:00 AM
Today, same sex. Tomorrow, polygamy.

Don't think so.

Moonbats for some stupid and unknown reason have a great dislike for Mormons ...

CueSi
06-26-2011, 01:18 AM
Don't think so.

Moonbats for some stupid and unknown reason have a great dislike for Mormons ...

LDS people are generally NICE. And that creeps people out. There's something very village of the damned about it. They demand a rigid life of their adherents. . .plus their history (Mountain Meadows Massacre, anyone?) isn't the best.

~QC

Rockntractor
06-26-2011, 01:34 AM
.plus their history (Mountain Meadows Massacre, anyone?) isn't the best.

~QC

Are we forgetting about the past or holding onto it? I can't tell

CueSi
06-26-2011, 02:07 AM
Are we forgetting about the past or holding onto it? I can't tell

Being that this is an objective matter (the history of the LDS), I'm merely recounting it. The Mountain Meadows Massacre happened, and there were/are sore feelings about it.

~QC

txradioguy
06-26-2011, 04:46 AM
I do. That's why I oppose the precedent. Once marriage is whatever you want it to be, it's nothing.

Hence the "marrying nature" article from last week. If two guys or two women can marry...why can't someone marry a tree...or the Eiffel Tower...or the family cow.

CueSi
06-26-2011, 02:03 PM
Hence the "marrying nature" article from last week. If two guys or two women can marry...why can't someone marry a tree...or the Eiffel Tower...or the family cow.

Someone in Europe's done it already. The Berlin wall too. I think the Big Ben Clock Tower is still single though.

~QC

Odysseus
06-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Don't think so.

But they like jihadis and polyamorous types. Given time, they will cite a demand that we recognize Islamic polygamy because we're Islamophobic racists if we don't, and the poly folks will come along for the ride. Remember, this isn't about equal rights, it's about eliminating traditional morals and standards. It's the Frankfurt School agenda, and it's working.

Someone in Europe's done it already. The Berlin wall too. I think the Big Ben Clock Tower is still single though.

~QC
I heard that Big Ben and the Millennium Dome were an item for a while, but that the age difference was an issue. Also, apparently Big Ben is just a nickname, and not for the good reasons. Size matters. :D

Novaheart
06-26-2011, 03:17 PM
Aw, come on... don't be disingenuous.

~QC

Over the course of recorded history, which form of marriage reigned longest or was a cultural feature of the majority of countries/nations?

CueSi
06-26-2011, 04:21 PM
Over the course of recorded history, which form of marriage reigned longest or was a cultural feature of the majority of countries/nations?

Sometimes there's such a thing of being too culturally literate. :p

Which one did Ody mean? That's what I'm talking about. When people of today speak of traditional marriage,it's the simple m/f kind. While it's narrow (and yes, I'll grant that it's inaccurate), it's what most instantly think of.

~QC

CueSi
06-26-2011, 04:24 PM
I heard that Big Ben and the Millennium Dome were an item for a while, but that the age difference was an issue. Also, apparently Big Ben is just a nickname, and not for the good reasons. Size matters. :D

Har. . . but, I'm taking this lady... Eija-Riitta Eklöf Berliner-Mauer - - if you know your German, you read this right. Eija Berlin Wall. She married the Berlin Wall. And the other one, Erica Eiffel.

Objectum sexualis. It's real.

~QC

noonwitch
06-27-2011, 01:03 PM
How many goats can you marry?:confused:
You could claim your herd as dependents.:)
What one consenting adult does in his own barn is his business!:cool:

Maybe they can spin this into a "pro farming" bill?

Rebel Yell
06-27-2011, 01:24 PM

OOOOH, OOOOOH, OOOOOH, I know. Two dudes. Do I get the prize?

Odysseus
06-27-2011, 08:13 PM
So, in other words, you are saying that historical precedents are far stronger for polygamy than gay marriage? Or are you saying that now that the least common form of marriage has just been enshrined into law by the State of New York, the other forms, those with more established pedigree, are now going to be coming down the pike? Because if I recall correctly, I made that case months ago and every homophile here claimed that this was a paranoid delusion.

Har. . . but, I'm taking this lady... Eija-Riitta Eklöf Berliner-Mauer - - if you know your German, you read this right. Eija Berlin Wall. She married the Berlin Wall. And the other one, Erica Eiffel.

Objectum sexualis. It's real.

~QC

But, an inanimate object cannot give consent. How then, can one person claim to be married to an object that is not their own private property? Can multiple women claim the affections of the Berlin Wall or Eiffel Tower? For that matter, the Washington Monument is also a strapping erection. How many women can make the claim that they are its one and only love? And does the orientation of the object matter? The Washington Monument and Eiffel Tower are obviously phallic, while the Berlin Wall, which is supine and has been repeatedly penetrated, seems more feminine in orientation, or at lest asexual.

Objectum sexualis is real, but it's also absurd. Of course, so are most of the alternative versions of marriage.

Hawkgirl
06-27-2011, 08:34 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/wcbzie.jpg

Is anyone else pissed off that the gays feel like they "own" the rainbow. A rainbow is beautiful. Sodomy, is not.

Hawkgirl
06-27-2011, 08:38 PM
jwirr (1000+ posts) Sat Jun-25-11 11:34 AM
Response to Original message
48. Yes, you did. I am glad for all of you. Our nation is better for this.
One more state.

Now I am afraid to ask this but here goes. Since it was a rethug congress that passed it, does that make a lot of you friendlier to the rethug party? We do not want to lose you. You are a valuable part of our progressive section of the party.

:eek:

Rockntractor
06-27-2011, 08:54 PM

Is anyone else pissed off that the gays feel like they "own" the rainbow. A rainbow is beautiful. Sodomy, is not.

What about stealing the word for happy or full of joy?:confused:

Hawkgirl
06-27-2011, 09:19 PM
As for the New York gays, receiving their blessing from the state....Go now.....and multiply...

oh wait.

SarasotaRepub
06-27-2011, 10:09 PM
As for the New York gays, receiving their blessing from the state....Go now.....and multiply...

oh wait.

:D:D:D

CueSi
06-27-2011, 11:36 PM
But, an inanimate object cannot give consent. How then, can one person claim to be married to an object that is not their own private property? Can multiple women claim the affections of the Berlin Wall or Eiffel Tower? For that matter, the Washington Monument is also a strapping erection. How many women can make the claim that they are its one and only love? And does the orientation of the object matter? The Washington Monument and Eiffel Tower are obviously phallic, while the Berlin Wall, which is supine and has been repeatedly penetrated, seems more feminine in orientation, or at lest asexual.

Objectum sexualis is real, but it's also absurd. Of course, so are most of the alternative versions of marriage.

Take it up with them. I'm just a finder of the disturbing. I can't love anything sexually that isn't human. So they just freak me out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Hlsl7bPQg

Sodomy (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sodomy) is only ugly if it's forced and without lube.:p Remember, sodomy covers oral sex too.

~QC

Odysseus
06-27-2011, 11:58 PM
Take it up with them. I'm just a finder of the disturbing. I can't love anything sexually that isn't human. So they just freak me out.
~QC

So, you only stacked the vibrators? :D