PDA

View Full Version : Pandemonium In Peoria: Mob Yells 'kill All White People'...

megimoo
06-26-2011, 10:48 PM
Peorians living in fear

This eye-witness account is from Paul Wilkinson, president of the Altamont Park Neighborhood Association:

Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets (W. Thrush) to the 4 lane main drag (Sheridan). They were yelling threats to white residents. Things such as we need to kill alll the white people around here. They were physically intimidating anyone calling for help from the police. They were surrounding cars. Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth blocking not only all four lanes, but a large section of the side street as well. fights were breaking out among them. They were rushing residents who looked out their doors, going on to porches, yelling threats to people calling the police for help.

Cars were doing U turns on the streets just to avoid the mob, mostly male. One youth stated his grandfather was white and several assaulted him on the spot. One police officer answered the call. The youth split into two large groups, one heading north, the other south. They were also yelling racial threats to the police officer but he was outnumbered. Another police car did not show up until after the youth finally dispersed and the patty wagon (van) also eventually showed up.

Residents are very shaken, both black and white alike. This is the fifth large mob action in about a month with smaller groups of 10-12 are out threatening children and adults a few evenings a week or later into the night. The times vary, even occuring during the day. In talking to the police officer, they are short staffed. Residents were advised to simply keep inside and to lock their doors. In other words buckle down, it’s not even safe to sit on your porch or go into your yards.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lHzJ2PFQcMEJ:peoriachronicle.com/+http://peoriachronicle.com/&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Rockntractor
06-26-2011, 10:53 PM
I'll be darned!:confused:

Novaheart
06-27-2011, 12:32 AM
wiki:

Texas House of Representatives member Suzanna Gratia-Hupp testified before Congress:

“ As far as these so-called assault weapons, you say that they don't have any defense use. You tell that to the guy that I saw on a videotape of the L.A. riots, standing up on his rooftop protecting his property and his life from an entire mob with one of these so-called assault weapons. Tell me that he didn't have a legitimate self-defense use.[81]

Starbuck
06-27-2011, 08:07 AM
You sort of have to laugh. In that same paper was this:

According to MSN Real Estate, Peoria is one of the ten best places for starting over; i.e., Peoria is one of “10 midsize to large cities with the best job prospects and most affordable mortgage payments.” The list is:

Scranton-Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
Beaumont-Port Arthur, Texas
Kalamazoo-Portage, Mich.
Rochester, N.Y.
Oklahoma City
Peoria, Ill.
Little Rock-North Little Rock-Conway, Ark.
Kingsport-Bristol, Tenn.-Bristol, Va.
Columbus, Ohio
Fort Wayne, Ind.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lHzJ2PFQcMEJ:peoriachronicle.com/+http://peoriachronicle.com/&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Speedy
06-27-2011, 08:54 AM
Now they want to kill white people. Lets see them elect a president without them.

Novaheart
06-27-2011, 11:50 AM
Poor urban blacks are being fed a steady diet of lies by black people they respect and white sympathizers.

I was in Walmart a couple of months ago and overheard an old black woman telling her younger friend that the war in Iraq and Afghanistan was the US (which is white I suppose) was "over there killing black people".

Frances Welsing, a Medical Doctor and psychologist who has worked at St Elizabeth's Hospital and taught at Howard University has TAUGHT the most insane and obvious bullshit for decades while collecting two government paycheck.

"According to Welsing various cultural practices express white people's sense of their own inferiority:

On both St. Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, the white male gives gifts of chocolate candy with nuts…. If his sweetheart ingests "chocolate with nuts," the white male can fantasize that he is genetically equal to the Black male" - Dr. Frances Welsing

She also teaches that white people are a global minority, which is true, but she leaves her audience to assume that there are fewer caucasians than negroes (or Congoid) in the world which is not true. But this "fact" is broadly taught, and black people look out of urban windows and have no idea that this country is 75% white.

Omali Yeshitela, a total loon and unapologetic communist, teaches "African resistance". He refers to black Americans and all black people as Africans, and when he's not claiming all of the ancient world (Rome, Greece, Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Israel, Sheba, etc...) as black people, he claims that the North Africans (Capoids and Caucasians) are not Africans, but invaders who have stolen everything from black culture and people. This is the core of Afrocentrism. Omali Yeshitela tells young black males that everything white people have was stolen from black people, and that the police are an occupation army which must be resisted and fought to the death... and some of them believe him.

Other black "leaders" claim that Europe was ruled by blacks not too long ago, including the medieval kings of Scotland, England, and the German states.

Dr. Joy De Gruy invented a little moneymaker for her professional success called "Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome" in which she maintains that extant black people in the US have indeed experienced slavery, and that it explains all their problems. Naturally, if they buy her book and take her course they can be cured.

We have the former professor in North Carolina, Malik Zulu Shabazz, and assorted other Nation Of Islam types calling for blacks to "Kill all the white people".

I will end this list with my all time favorite: Melanin Theory. This is a real doozy and young black people can be taught this at Columbia University and Howard University by Dr, Len Jeffries and Dr. Frances Welsing respectively. :

Wiki:

In humans, melanin is the primary determinant of skin color. People whose ancestors lived for long periods in the regions of the globe near the equator generally have larger quantities of eumelanin in their skins. Melanin theorists assert that the possession of greater quantities of melanin causes an inherent superiority of black people. Conversely, its lack demonstrates the essential inhumanity and inferiority of white people. Some black supremacists justify supremacist assertions by assigning dubious properties to melanin based on pseudoscience and distortions of scientific fact or speculation. Scientists consider melanin theory pseudoscience; it has no credibility in mainstream medicine or science.

Which fits in well with the common belief of "Hebrew Israelites" (aka black people from the islands and American prisons) , Nation of Islam, and some rastafarians that white people didn't exist in Biblical times, that the white race emerged recently (after all important discoveries and civilizations including China were created) due to the effects of leprosy and albinism.

Speedy
06-27-2011, 02:20 PM
It is IMPOSSIBLE to have even the least amount of respect for a people and culture who are filled with such self-loathing that they will cling even to the biggest lie to feel better about themselves. I cannot think of a single US city or country in the world where the Black population has made it better. Of course, I could be wrong and would gladly admit it if someone cited some examples.

NJCardFan
06-27-2011, 04:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGBw8jS3sMw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl-N__xMwds

CueSi
06-27-2011, 04:22 PM
<Walks into thread, pours Jack Daniels into coffee> Ya'll know I have nothing to do with this, right?

Just checking.

~QC

namvet
06-27-2011, 04:36 PM
the Panther's did it

namvet
06-27-2011, 05:39 PM
You know how true that is, right? That video of the Militant Mao Mao Monkeys with batons outside the voting place and the Ape in Chief's reaction to it did more to awaken the rest of the country as to the true nature of the Blacks in this country than anything else. If there were ever a pair of uppities in need of a good lynching, it was those two. Give them a good taste of how it used to be and then they can opine about how bad they have it.

43% of the whites in the US voted for Obama. When 43% percent of the Blacks vote for a white candidate against the Incompetent Negro, THEN we can talk about who is racist.

and they were prosecuted and found guilty. that is till Holder stepped and had the charges dropped. my would he do that for a white dude???

President Obama's Justice Department continues to stonewall inquiries about why it dropped a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party.

The episode—which Bartle Bull, a former civil rights lawyer and publisher of the left-wing Village Voice, calls "the most blatant form of voter intimidation I've ever seen"—began on Election Day 2008. Mr. Bull and others witnessed two Black Panthers in paramilitary garb at a polling place near downtown Philadelphia. (Some of this behavior is on YouTube.)

One of them, they say, brandished a nightstick at the entrance and pointed it at voters and both made racial threats. Mr. Bull says he heard one yell "You are about to be ruled by the black man, cracker!"

link (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203550604574361071968458430.html)

Megyn Kelly catch's up with king rat

ruw7et66s08

NJCardFan
06-27-2011, 06:41 PM
I think when it comes to black voting, it's less about racism and more about blind race loyalty. In my estimation, when it comes to blacks it's race first, party 2nd, everything else is a distant third. Case in point, do you think Colin Powell would have jumped ship if Hillary Clinton had gotten the nomination? Where party comes in, look what the black community in general does to a black politician who doesn't tow the Democrat party line. That said, blacks had such little to do with Obama's election. It had more to do with Obama not being Bush with a lot of liberal white guilt thrown in.

jnkbortka
06-27-2011, 07:07 PM
http://s56790.gridserver.com/wp-content/uploads/unsorted/black-culture.jpg

and they're turning everyone in Peoria into people like this:

http://www.8asians.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/racism1.jpg

It's their own goddamn fault people are racist

Bubba Dawg
06-27-2011, 09:54 PM
<Walks into thread, pours Jack Daniels into coffee> Ya'll know I have nothing to do with this, right?

Just checking.

~QC

Where were you that night? :p:D

NJCardFan
06-27-2011, 10:23 PM
http://s56790.gridserver.com/wp-content/uploads/unsorted/black-culture.jpg
Um, Hendrix was certainly not indicative of black culture in 1968 so whoever made this fails miserably. Now if you went with this man:
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2007/05/18/slystone460.jpg
You'd be more in the ballpark.

jnkbortka
06-27-2011, 10:28 PM
Um, Hendrix was certainly not indicative of black culture in 1968 so whoever made this fails miserably. Now if you went with this man:
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2007/05/18/slystone460.jpg
You'd be more in the ballpark.

L
M
F
A
O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NJCardFan
06-27-2011, 10:36 PM
L
M
F
A
O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sly Stone my dude.

CueSi
06-27-2011, 11:40 PM
I think when it comes to black voting, it's less about racism and more about blind race loyalty. In my estimation, when it comes to blacks it's race first, party 2nd, everything else is a distant third. Case in point, do you think Colin Powell would have jumped ship if Hillary Clinton had gotten the nomination? Where party comes in, look what the black community in general does to a black politician who doesn't tow the Democrat party line. That said, blacks had such little to do with Obama's election. It had more to do with Obama not being Bush with a lot of liberal white guilt thrown in.

Yep. Two words: O.J. Simpson. Black people knew he was guilty as sin and he was aquitted just to piss off white people. No one came to his defense this time.:p

Where were you that night? :p:D

I was at Zeke's Roadhouse on Miami Beach (200 beers, all $4). There are at least 3 bartenders, 50 patrons and 2 dogs that can testify on my behalf. :p

~QC

Novaheart
06-27-2011, 11:52 PM
Yep. Two words: O.J. Simpson. Black people knew he was guilty as sin and he was aquitted just to piss off white people. No one came to his defense this time.

I don't understand that at all. I am not a fawning football fan. I simply thought from Day One that the charges against OJ didn't make sense and made ever less sense as the trial carried on. I also felt that he had been convicted in the public eye perhaps due to his being a black man married to a white woman. Not that I think a wealth black man married to a blonde white woman is anything less than a cliché, I simply don't think it's a capital offense. I would have acquitted OJ, and if anyone wanted to know what my reasonable doubt was, it would be this: both sides were lying. You simply don't have Ron Goldman and Kato Whatever in the mix here, without there being drugs involved, and no one mentioned drugs. Reasonable doubt right there.

CueSi
06-28-2011, 12:00 AM
I don't understand that at all. I am not a fawning football fan. I simply thought from Day One that the charges against OJ didn't make sense and made ever less sense as the trial carried on. I also felt that he had been convicted in the public eye perhaps due to his being a black man married to a white woman. Not that I think a wealth black man married to a blonde white woman is anything less than a cliché, I simply don't think it's a capital offense. I would have acquitted OJ, and if anyone wanted to know what my reasonable doubt was, it would be this: both sides were lying. You simply don't have Ron Goldman and Kato Whatever in the mix here, without there being drugs involved, and no one mentioned drugs. Reasonable doubt right there.

Heh. I thought the departed Mrs. Brown-Simpson and Mr. Goldman were fuck buddies, not drug buddies. Kato (afaik) didn't have any drug offenses that I knew of. When drugs were played, they used Faye Resnick as the conduit.

Whatchugot?

~QC

Novaheart
06-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Heh. I thought the departed Mrs. Brown-Simpson and Mr. Goldman were fuck buddies, not drug buddies. Kato (afaik) didn't have any drug offenses that I knew of. When drugs were played, they used Faye Resnick as the conduit.

Whatchugot?

~QC

OH MAH GAWD! You missed these?

The Hollywood waiter murder conspiracy?

Ron Goldman was gay, and Nicole was collateral damage in the murder of Ron Goldman?

OJ and Nicole owned a restaurant involved with the Japanese mafia, and Nicole got nosey and the Yakuza did her in?

AmPat
06-28-2011, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Novaheart
"No sir general Custer, we didn't see any Indians at all.":rolleyes:

Reasonable doubt? How about a headless corpse, OJ fleeing the scene, deflecting the murder of two people into racism, and evidence not admissible due to incompetence of the judge and the prosecution?
The evidence, again----EVIDENCE, of OJ being the murderous bastard that he is, is that the civil trial allowed the pertinent EVIDENCE without the BS of lawyerese, to find the convict guilty. The evidence was there all along and was excluded through legal manuevering. He did the crime.
It was never about a black man married to a blonde.:rolleyes:
It was never racism. :rolleyes:
It was and should have always been about two dead bodies at the hand of a murdering POS called Orenthal James Simpson.

Novaheart
06-28-2011, 12:51 PM
Reasonable doubt? .........EVIDENCE, of OJ being the murderous bastard that he is, is that the civil trial allowed the pertinent EVIDENCE without the BS of lawyerese, to find the convict guilty.

The standard of proof is different and less in a civil trial than it is in a criminal trial. Basically, in a civil trial "the preponderance of the evidence" is sufficient whereas the criminal trial requires "beyond a reasonable doubt." There was reasonable doubt in the Simpson case.

In the reverse, the Scott Peterson trial was a travesty for a different reason. While he might well have done it and he certainly looked guilty on the surface, the prosecution failed to prove that he did, the judge was nothing short of guilty of misconduct, and he was convicted anyway.

Was the difference race? Or was it that Nicole Simpson was an unsympathetic victim and Laci Peterson was pregnant?

CueSi
06-28-2011, 02:01 PM
You know how true that is, right? That video of the Militant Mao Mao Monkeys with batons outside the voting place and the Ape in Chief's reaction to it did more to awaken the rest of the country as to the true nature of the Blacks in this country than anything else. If there were ever a pair of uppities in need of a good lynching, it was those two. Give them a good taste of how it used to be and then they can opine about how bad they have it.

43% of the whites in the US voted for Obama. When 43% percent of the Blacks vote for a white candidate against the Incompetent Negro, THEN we can talk about who is racist.

What the fuck? That is not funny. I can't take it. I'm putting you on ignore for this. I. Just. Can't.>click< You almost make me miss gator. Almost. You made me regret drinking my coffee for alertness this morning. And that's a damn shame.

OH MAH GAWD! You missed these?

The Hollywood waiter murder conspiracy?

Ron Goldman was gay, and Nicole was collateral damage in the murder of Ron Goldman?

OJ and Nicole owned a restaurant involved with the Japanese mafia, and Nicole got nosey and the Yakuza did her in?

I don't get the salon gossip monthly addendum to the 'Gay Agenda', honey. So all this is new to me.

~QC

AmPat
06-28-2011, 07:17 PM
The standard of proof is different and less in a civil trial than it is in a criminal trial. Basically, in a civil trial "the preponderance of the evidence" is sufficient whereas the criminal trial requires "beyond a reasonable doubt." There was reasonable doubt in the Simpson case.

In the reverse, the Scott Peterson trial was a travesty for a different reason. While he might well have done it and he certainly looked guilty on the surface, the prosecution failed to prove that he did, the judge was nothing short of guilty of misconduct, and he was convicted anyway.

Was the difference race? Or was it that Nicole Simpson was an unsympathetic victim and Laci Peterson was pregnant?
Something about No Shi* Sherlock comes to mind. The point you missed as is usual with liberals is that the PROOF by whatever standard was sufficient to prove the slimeball guilty. It was "PROOF" mind you, not gossip that found him guilty. The same "PROOF" that was excluded from the criminal fiasco.

The only reason there was "beyond a reasonable doubt" was that key pieces of EVIDENCE of his GUILT was inadmissible due to legal manuevering. The same EVIDENCE that got him a GUILTY verdict in the civil trial PROVED he was a murderous scumbag. :cool:

Race my @$$. The knife the scumbag used didn't know OJ was holding it or what his race was. If race was an issue at all it was to get the scumbag acquitted due to his blackness.

NJCardFan
06-28-2011, 08:42 PM

I guess those bloody socks(Nichole's blood) just walked themselves into OJ's bedroom, the glove just walked itself into OJ's yard(Oh yeah, I forgot, Furman put it there:rolleyes:), the blood drops just magically appeared in OJ's car, and OJ's hair just magically found themselves in the watch cap found at the scene not to mention on Goldman. Not to mention OJ's bloody shoe prints both at the scene and in his car. Oh, and I suppose everyone would write a book called If I Did It about a murder they were accused of. :rolleyes:

No, OJ was found not guilty because the jurors were afraid of another riot with the Rodney King riots still being fresh in everyone's mind.