PDA

View Full Version : Fuck you, George W Bush.

aka:PBS
06-27-2011, 04:37 PM
mtnsnake (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-27-11 04:21 PM
Original message
Fuck you, George W Bush. You are the reason why this country is still suffering in 2011 and beyond
Obama has very little to do with the morbid situation we find ourselves in some 2 1/2 years after you left office as the worst president in history. You and Cheney are the ones who are totally responsible for this mess, and Barack Obama will be re-elected in 2012 because Independents and swing voters know it.

It's amazing how Blago will probably go to jail, Clinton was impeached for a blowjob, yet you and your fat-cat Republican cronies are living the good life even though you are completely responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent human beings in a war you started over oil...let alone all the many other atrocities you committed on the environment and elsewhere during your 8 miserable years in office.

If only that useless blunderfuck Fitzgerald got the right people convicted, the world would be a much better place than we find it today. You and Cheney should have been put behind bars ages ago! Fucking assholes.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=433x696401

Well I don't think he swings that way you fudge packer,but you can give it a try. And of course it is bush's fault. Always will be.

Speedy
06-27-2011, 04:59 PM
mtnsnake (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-27-11 04:21 PM
Original message

you are completely responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent human beings in a war you started

This is the saddest part of that whole diatribe. I am sure we could have racked up a body count in the millions if we had really tried.

aka:PBS
06-27-2011, 05:01 PM
This is the saddest part of that whole diatribe. I am sure we could have racked up a body count in the millions if we had really tried.

Nice avatar...:D

Apocalypse
06-27-2011, 05:45 PM
I miss some thing?

Several BDS threads all of a sudden over there.

Bush go to another baseball game again?

jnkbortka
06-27-2011, 05:53 PM
you are completely responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent human beings

last i recall it was the taliban and al-queda that was responsible, bush tried to protect us, and even though i dont support the war, i commend GW for trying to protect america

SarasotaRepub
06-27-2011, 06:33 PM
I miss some thing?

Several BDS threads all of a sudden over there.

Bush go to another baseball game again?

LOL!!! Yeah, just another flurry of BDS threads. I noticed whenever the DUmmies get frustrated they fall back to their "I hate Bush" mode. :D

Dan D. Doty
06-27-2011, 06:51 PM
Fore Moonbats like mtnSnake, Bush is the best thing that ever happened to them.

That boogyman that they can cast every problem they have him, so they don't have to any responsibility for the state of their country, community, or their own lives.

Moonbats need people like Bush and now Gov. Palin, so they can have someone else to point to; because then they don't have to work at fixing things.

Molon Labe
06-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Obama has EVERYTHING to do with why we are still in this mess. If he didn't like it then why is he continuing with many Bush policies?

He wanted the job, He put his application in, He said he was qualified to fix it....so the voters asked him to fix it.
And he hasn't.

Cry me a river.

Articulate_Ape
06-27-2011, 08:22 PM
Obama has EVERYTHING to do with why we are still in this mess. If he didn't like it then why is he continuing with many Bush policies?

He wanted the job, He put his application in, He said he was qualified to fix it....so the voters asked him to fix it.
And he hasn't.

Cry me a river.

George W. Bush made you say that. :p

txradioguy
06-27-2011, 11:42 PM
LOL!!! Yeah, just another flurry of BDS threads. I noticed whenever the DUmmies get frustrated they fall back to their "I hate Bush" mode. :D

As does the President.

txradioguy
06-27-2011, 11:42 PM
Carl Rove made you say that. :p

Fixt :D

Articulate_Ape
06-27-2011, 11:57 PM
Fixt :D

Heh.