PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Says Family Harassed In Bryant Park: 'It Was A Hostile Situation'

Carol
06-28-2011, 10:53 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4899669)

onehandle Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-28-11 06:03 PM
Original message
Glenn Beck Says Family Harassed In Bryant Park: 'It Was A Hostile Situation'

Source: Huffington Post

Glenn Beck went to Bryant Park Monday night for a showing of Alfred Hitchock's "The 39 Steps". But that was not the only showing he saw.

"It was a hostile situation," Beck described of his family's movie night; his wife, Tanya, had wine "kicked intentionally on to her back," leaving her "completely wet," he said on his radio show Tuesday morning. He further said that his wife and daughter were greeted by a man pointing his fingers and yelling "We hate conservatives here!" when they got up to use the restroom.

"If I had suggested -- and I almost did -- wow, does anybody have a rope? Because there's a tree here. You could just lynch me. And I think there would've been a couple in the crowd that would've!" The conservative radio-host recalled.

"I apologize to anybody who had their movie experience wrecked because of the people that found it so necessary to spew hatred," Beck said, "but there's nothing I can do about it."

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/28/glenn-beck-and...

There is something you can do. Go the fuck away.
Liberals never change. They act like uncivilized, rude louts; think they are entitled and cheer each other on.

Not a single person calls out the rabble on DU.

Downwinder Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-28-11 06:11 PM
Response to Original message
2. You reap what you sow.So, if conservatives are rude like this to a liberal pundit or politician........it's OK......."because they reaped what they sowed"?

Yea, right I didn't think so.

The Nexus (229 posts) Tue Jun-28-11 06:12 PM
3. I am extremely shocked he left with his own head intact. nt

Doctor_J Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-28-11 07:19 PM
Response to Reply #3
26. The world would be a far better place if he hadn't

Lint Head Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-28-11 06:24 PM
10. This is how lying fascist pricks

should be treated. It time to show these liars that they're ideas and hate speech will not be tolerated. I know this seems contradictory but I am also intolerant of stepping into dog crap
With liberals acting like this why is it a surprise that liberal supreme court judges act the same way in WI?

jnkbortka
06-28-2011, 11:12 PM
the funny thing is, most serial killers are liberals, its the conservatives who use guns responsibly :P

Dan D. Doty
06-28-2011, 11:14 PM
This is the way Storm Troopers use to act in the 30's; harassing people on the streets, smashing their windows, kicking in their doors.

Inside every Moonbat is Fascist trying to get out ... it seems from this thread on DU, more then a few made it.