PDA

View Full Version : US Inmates 'Forced to Wear Dirty, Stinky Underwear

megimoo
06-30-2011, 12:35 AM
A clothing shortage is forcing inmates in at least one Illinois prison to wear the same underwear several days in a row, causing a health and hygiene concern, a watchdog group said.

The John Howard Association found during a recent visit to the Taylorville Correctional Center that inmates wore dirty and badly worn clothes that were washed twice a week, The Bloomington Pantagraph newspaper reported for a story published on Wednesday.

The prison in central Illinois issues each inmate only two pairs of underwear, which means they must be worn multiple days without washing.

"The practice of administering used underwear that inmates must wear multiple days without washing raises serious hygiene concerns," a report issued by the group states. "(The Department of Corrections) must find a way to provide sufficient clothing for inmates."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8607429/US-inmates-forced-to-wear-dirty-underwear.html

Rockntractor
06-30-2011, 12:51 AM
This has got to be a big turn off when they make love.

megimoo
06-30-2011, 12:56 AM
This has got to be a big turn off when they make love.

Not To The Hard Core ' Fudge Packers ' !

obx
06-30-2011, 09:36 AM
I, for one, think it is terrible to make all those former democrat politicians and governors live like that.

NJCardFan
06-30-2011, 09:47 AM
Clothing shortage? Maybe. Laundry shortage? Not likely. And inmates are very creative. I've seen them bring their dirty clothes to the shower with them. No, this whole thing sounds like BS. Also, I don't know about Illinois but here inmates have the ability to buy underclothes on commissary. Like I always tell them, it's all about priorities. Do you want to smoke or do you want clean drawers?

Rockntractor
06-30-2011, 09:51 AM
Do you want to smoke or do you want clean drawers?

Have a cigarette for after or look nice for your date.

noonwitch
06-30-2011, 10:28 AM
Hey, for these guys, it's the only thing they will ever have in common with college boys.

Rebel Yell
06-30-2011, 10:33 AM
I always say, if I go to prison, I'll never bathe and walk around with shitty drawers. If someone can get through all that stank, hold me down, and not cut their junk on the dried dookdook in my crack, I guess I'll be fucked.

ralph wiggum
06-30-2011, 10:35 AM
How about just avoiding going to jail in the first place? Problem solved.

Rockntractor
06-30-2011, 10:43 AM

Where would they get their GED's?

Novaheart
06-30-2011, 12:47 PM
I always say, if I go to prison, I'll never bathe and walk around with shitty drawers. If someone can get through all that stank, hold me down, and not cut their junk on the dried dookdook in my crack, I guess I'll be fucked.

I read somewhere that short blond men in prison are given to doing exactly that to avoid interest from attackers. Given that some of the men in prison are there for raping crack whores and other women not generally thought of as being the object of desire, I'm surprised it would deter anyone.

Odysseus
06-30-2011, 03:41 PM
I read somewhere that short blond men in prison are given to doing exactly that to avoid interest from attackers. Given that some of the men in prison are there for raping crack whores and other women not generally thought of as being the object of desire, I'm surprised it would deter anyone.

I suppose under the right circumstances, even Helen Thomas could be an object of someone's desire. Mind you, their seeing eye dog would most likely make heroic efforts to keep them from going through with it, but even so...

NJCardFan
06-30-2011, 06:17 PM
You now know how I handle most complaints I get.

jnkbortka
06-30-2011, 06:44 PM

probably cuz they were high when they raped those ppl lol