PDA

View Full Version : 'I hate my babies and my older children are animals,'

namvet
06-30-2011, 01:57 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/29/article-2009524-0CC9B1E800000578-288_468x443.jpg

She is the mother of fourteen children, who gave birth to the longest surviving octuplets in U.S history.

But in disturbing comments sure to alarm social services, Octomom's Nadya Suleman has said she 'hates' her eight babies.
The 36-year-old single mother also calls her six older children 'animals'.

'I hate the babies, they disgust me,' she told InTouch magazine. 'My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them.'

In a picture taken by the magazine, one child is seen eating dry-wall in her run-down home

source (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2009524/Octomom-Nadya-Suleman-I-hate-babies-older-children-animals.html#ixzz1QgxVdwZX)

a very dangerous and ominous warning here. guess she was on souped upped fertility pills??? 14 is to many for anyone to handle

Apocalypse
06-30-2011, 06:34 PM
The cameras have gone away, and she is no longer the celeb any more. Now she is down to the day to day care of those kids. And finding its a lot of hard work.

NJCardFan
06-30-2011, 06:39 PM
I hope they take those kids away from her, something they should have done a long time ago.

jnkbortka
06-30-2011, 06:49 PM
14 is to many for anyone to handle

not for the duggars! and it also has to do with having 8 all at once :p

namvet
06-30-2011, 07:00 PM

makes for a nice big funeral

Articulate_Ape
06-30-2011, 07:25 PM
I hope they take those kids away from her, something they should have done a long time ago.

It sounds like she hopes that too.

Hawkgirl
06-30-2011, 07:25 PM
Those kids will be in foster care soon. Suze Orman was helping her with finances a while back. I suppose you just can't fix stupid.

noonwitch
07-01-2011, 08:34 AM

The Duggars didn't manipulate nature in order to have a litter. They also seem to be in a position to provide for their large family. I'm not saying they are necessarily right to have so many kids, but they are not living off welfare or anything like that.

linda22003
07-01-2011, 11:52 AM
http://www.theeverywheregirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/vaginaclowncar.jpg

namvet
07-01-2011, 12:28 PM
http://www.theeverywheregirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/vaginaclowncar.jpg

GENESIS 1:28: "Be fruitful and multiply"
many read up to this verse and that's as far as they go

Elspeth
07-01-2011, 02:45 PM
GENESIS 1:28: "Be fruitful and multiply"
many read up to this verse and that's as far as they go

Yup. You know Daddy Duggar was only making 20K when they were being so fruitful. Don't know what he makes now with the TV show, but with that many tax deductions, they probably get a tax credit (gift) from the Fed (taxpayers) anyway. We'll end up paying for these kids one way or another. Wait til they all want to go to college.:eek:

noonwitch
07-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Yup. You know Daddy Duggar was only making 20K when they were being so fruitful. Don't know what he makes now with the TV show, but with that many tax deductions, they probably get a tax credit (gift) from the Fed (taxpayers) anyway. We'll end up paying for these kids one way or another. Wait til they all want to go to college.:eek:

If the family makes enough money from the tv show, they won't be eligible for federal financial aid, no matter how many kids they have. Plus, the kids can write tell-all books and create a life for themselves as talk show guests.

With that many kids, the odds are good that at least one of those girls is destined for the pole or to be a centerfold, or both. I wouldn't want to see her limit herself to only one career choice.

Rebel Yell
07-01-2011, 04:55 PM
I've watched this show a couple times. Daddy Duggar's dumber than a bag of hammers.

jnkbortka
07-01-2011, 06:45 PM
If the family makes enough money from the tv show, they won't be eligible for federal financial aid, no matter how many kids they have. Plus, the kids can write tell-all books and create a life for themselves as talk show guests.

With that many kids, the odds are good that at least one of those girls is destined for the pole or to be a centerfold, or both. I wouldn't want to see her limit herself to only one career choice.

lol yea, you know one of them will probably get fed up with the bible belt and end up in LA as a stripper :D

jendf
07-01-2011, 11:18 PM
LOS ANGELES (KABC/CNN) - With 14 children to feed and no money to pay the bills, Octomom Nadya Suleman told In Touch magazine she has lost control.

"I hate babies, they disgust me," the 36-year-old single mother said. "My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control."

Suleman is facing eviction from her California home because she has been unable to make mortgage payments. She said she's broke and cannot provide for her family.

Suleman reportedly has a new deal to appear on the reality show Celebridate.

Link (http://www.kpho.com/story/15012975/octomom-says-she-hates-babies)

Where is California's child protective services here? :confused: This woman is gross.

Articulate_Ape
07-01-2011, 11:23 PM
Is there an echo in here?

jendf
07-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Is there an echo in here?

Apologies.

Articulate_Ape
07-01-2011, 11:41 PM
I'll kill you last. :p

JB
07-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Someone needs to tell her a kid is missing.

She's not pushing octo. She's only pushing seveno.

fettpett
07-02-2011, 06:07 PM
Someone needs to tell her a kid is missing.

She's not pushing octo. She's only pushing seveno.

that would be siete :p