PDA

View Full Version : Shake Your Booty:Chinese Male Cheerleader Brings It On Like You Wouldn’t Believe

megimoo
06-30-2011, 05:26 PM
— Here's a video of an unidentified male cheerleader performing a dance routine at China's Shandong University.

There are several female cheerleaders in the video, too, but you won't notice them.

Because you won't be able to take your eyes off of this guy—not the first time you watch it, nor the tenth. Because you probably will end up watching it 10 times.

http://gawker.com/5816964/chinese-male-cheerleader-brings-it-on-like-you-wouldnt-believe

Starbuck
06-30-2011, 06:39 PM
Prissy little Dude, I guess!

BTW, In reading the comments below the video I noticed this:

I live in Europe and I've never seen any cheerleaders here, which is why it seemed odd that China of all places would have them. Then again, they've always been big in gymnastics which isn't too far removed from this.
I think we've discovered the problem with Europe. The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders could solve every problem in Europe with 1 tour.
:confused:How can you have beer, but no cheerleaders?

megimoo
06-30-2011, 06:46 PM
Prissy little Dude, I guess!

BTW, In reading the comments below the video I noticed this:

I think we've discovered the problem with Europe. The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders could solve every problem in Europe with 1 tour.
:confused:How can you have beer, but no cheerleaders?

How can you have Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders without the Dallas Cowboys.They play 'Pussy Foot Ball' in Europe !

Articulate_Ape
06-30-2011, 07:34 PM
I am at a loss for words, and that doesn't happen very often.

Rockntractor
06-30-2011, 07:49 PM
I am at a loss for words, and that doesn't happen very often.

Dammit I wasn't going to watch it!:mad:

Rockntractor
06-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Weng Wong Novadong!