PDA

View Full Version : The Mendacity of Barack Obama or "The truth is more horrible than the lies"

megimoo
07-01-2011, 01:00 AM
While I have always been wary of and have written about his dishonesty, after the speech the president delivered the 13th of April regarding the federal budget, one that was chock full of lies, deceit, and crass fear-mongering, it must be said that Barack Obama is the most dishonest, deceitful, and mendacious person in a position of power I have ever witnessed.

That performance was the culmination of four years of outright lies and narcissism that have been largely ignored by the media, including some in the conservative press and political class who are loath to call Mr. Obama what he is in the bluntest of terms: a liar and a fraud. That he relies on his skin color to intimidate, either outright or by insinuation, those who oppose his radical agenda only adds to his audacity. It is apparent that he has gotten away with his character flaws his entire life, aided and abetted by the sycophants around him, thus he is who he is and cannot change.

The question becomes is he a compulsive liar or a sociopath?
By definition:

A sociopath

A sociopath is typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. A sociopath is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused -- it is done to get one's way). Sociopaths have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. Sociopaths are often charming and charismatic, but they use their talented social skills in manipulative and self-centered ways.

A compulsive liar:

A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually developed in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary.

I came to the United States as a survivor of the Second World War. I spent my early years alone on the streets of a totally destroyed city somewhere in central Europe. In order to survive I had to steal food where I could and lie in order to survive. I spent a good part of my life, even after coming to America and being adopted, battling those inbred impulses. It was a never-ending struggle with successes and failures, but I was able to finally defeat those demons.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/the_mendacity_of_barack_obama.html

lacarnut
07-01-2011, 01:24 AM
On Wed. at a news conference, he stated his oldest daughter is 13 years of age. Not till July 4, you ignorant shit. How hard is it to remember your kid's birthday on such a auspicious day. Although not a big gaff according to the media. This is the second time he has made this mistake and the media's response is oh well. He is just plain stupid IMHO.

megimoo
07-01-2011, 01:30 AM
On Wed. at a news conference, he stated his oldest daughter is 13 years of age. Not till July 4, you ignorant shit. How hard is it to remember your kid's birthday on such a auspicious day. Although not a big gaff according to the media. This is the second time he has made this mistake and the media's response is oh well. He is just plain stupid IMHO.

It's not his fault...His teleprompter,Valerie Jarrett, lied to him...

fettpett
07-01-2011, 09:21 AM
eh, I can let him slide on that, it's less than a week away, a lot of people (and parents) start considering themselves the next age before their birthday.

In no way giving him a pass on the other bullshit in his remarks, but it's not something to get worked up over.