PDA

View Full Version : Will the outgoing Obama crew deface the WH more than Bubba?

SaintLouieWoman
07-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Will the outgoing Obama administration in 2013 (hopefully not in 2017) defame the White House worse than the outgoing Clintonistas? I personally doubt if they will be more classy than Bubba and friends. But will they defame our government in more insiduous ways than turning over the furniture and peeing on the carpets?

http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/markbaisley/2011/07/03/defacing_the_white_house,_america/page/2

I predict the discovery of repulsive behavior in the White House on January 19, 2013.

Several months after the Bill Clinton staff moved out of the West Wing in 2001, George W. Bush’s press secretary Ari Fleischer confirmed to the Washington Post that the outgoing liberals had trashed the place.

The letter “W” had been removed from the keyboards, historic artifacts had been stolen, 20% of the furniture was overturned, walls were painted with obscene graffiti and office equipment was sabotaged. In addition to insulting messages left for the incoming President on walls, cabinets, toilets and voicemails, there are stories that the carpeting was soiled by something more than just your normal wear and tear.

The customarily dignified transfer of power between political parties was sullied by the personnel whose attitude reflected the irreverence shown by their boss.

The next transfer of power, hopefully nineteen months from now, promises to be worse than the frat house antics of the Clinton team. By that time, the incoming staffers will all own iPhone7’s so we will have photos.

While I don’t predict the damage to be one of vandalism, I am concerned about what President Obama’s administration will have done to reflect his vow of “fundamentally transforming the United States of America.”

Within his first few days in the White House, Barack Obama’s staff was given a loud hint about the direction of his leadership when he directed them to remove the bust of Winston Churchill and return it to Great Britain.

Aside from unhinging historical international ties, the current administration has shown itself to be an eloquent marionette, with a string attached to the most powerful commander of every unholy alliance.

lacarnut
07-03-2011, 10:26 AM
I predict it will be just as bad or worse. Plus, the Obamas will not return what they have stolen. He thumbs his nose at the courts. In that case, the FBI should ransack his house in order to find the missing items. Plus, prosecute those who destroyed government property.

SaintLouieWoman
07-03-2011, 10:40 AM
I predict it will be just as bad or worse. Plus, the Obamas will not return what they have stolen. He thumbs his nose at the courts. In that case, the FBI should ransack his house in order to find the missing items. Plus, prosecute those who destroyed government property.

This is why I'm in awe of people who view Bill Clinton as some sort of elder stateman. Folks sure have short memories.

AmPat
07-03-2011, 10:57 AM
He hasn't shown that he deserves it, but I will assume that he will not steal or destroy anything.
Of course it will be hard to get the scratches out of the Resolute desk from his heel marks.:cool:

CaughtintheMiddle1990
07-03-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah that was pretty petty and childish of the Clinton staff. Really a terrible thing to do.