PDA

View Full Version : Gaza flotilla Over!

Apocalypse
07-04-2011, 08:56 AM
On the 2nd, the Flotilla that was heading to Gaza, is no longer heading to Gaza.

Pursuant to a decision by the Minister of Citizen Protection Mr. C. Papoutsis, the departure of ships with Greek and foreign flags from Greek ports to the maritime area of Gaza has been prohibited today."

By orders of the Hellenic Coast Guard Head Quarters to all local Hellenic Coast Guard Authorities, all appropriate measures are taken for the implementation of the said decision.

All ships that tried to set sail have been boarded by armed Greek military officials and forced to return to port.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/storyful/production/stories/1000005066/commandos2-large.jpg?1309556067

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rVhI09dMv5U/Tg4vFNExSnI/AAAAAAAAAz0/ajgJM0ARHcY/s400/Greek+coast+guard_us+boat+to+gaza.jpg

Hamas has slammed the Greeks for stopping the ship, calling their actions "inhumane."

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=401553

All have returned home, only people under arrest are the captains of the ships, thou only "House" arrest on the ships.

Further on this...

Flotilla Organizers Tied to Terrorism

Amin Abou Ibrahim, also known as Amin Abou Rashed one of the main financier of the flotilla. Abou Rashed was writing as a representative of the Al-Aqsa Foundation, an organization designated by the US Department of Treasury as a charity financing terror and “a critical part of Hamas’ terrorist support infrastructure.”

And lastly, Greece has offered to ship the "Aid" to ether Egypt, or Israel to then be transported to Gaza under UN inspection.

SarasotaRepub
07-04-2011, 09:23 AM
The DUmmies must be crushed!!!! :p:D

lacarnut
07-04-2011, 09:58 AM
The US probably bribed the Greeks with a few billion.

SaintLouieWoman
07-04-2011, 11:22 AM

You're probably right, but liked the offer the Greeks made to send the humanitarian supplies themselves. I doubt if their offer will be accepted. Those flotilla folks weren't interested in that humanitarian aid.

Apache
07-04-2011, 11:37 AM

Do you really think Obama stepped in with money to stop this? I mean he's hardly been friendly to Israel or her people.....

Articulate_Ape
07-04-2011, 11:42 AM

Or someone told the Greeks the flotilla was packed with Euros.

Rockntractor
07-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Or someone told the Greeks the flotilla was packed with Euros.

Or Hero's!
http://www.kraftrecipes.com/assets/recipe_images/Classic_Hero_Sandwich.jpg

Articulate_Ape
07-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Or Hero's!
http://www.kraftrecipes.com/assets/recipe_images/Classic_Hero_Sandwich.jpg

Wouldn't it be gyros? :D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fk1wl7rssIA/SLr2I6C3zDI/AAAAAAAAGvc/3YJmhgw3Lq4/s400/Gyro1.jpg

lacarnut
07-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Do you really think Obama stepped in with money to stop this? I mean he's hardly been friendly to Israel or her people.....

Maybe not but it is one hell of a good excuse for Obama to help prop the Greek government from defaulting.

Rockntractor
07-04-2011, 12:04 PM
Wouldn't it be gyros? :D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fk1wl7rssIA/SLr2I6C3zDI/AAAAAAAAGvc/3YJmhgw3Lq4/s400/Gyro1.jpg

I think you're right! I'm hungry.

Novaheart
07-04-2011, 12:10 PM

We've given more to less deserving people. Greece is the gateway for Islamic illegal immigrants to Europe. If giving them a few bucks helps them out, it serves a better purpose than pissing it down a hole like Afghanistan.

Rockntractor
07-04-2011, 12:14 PM
We've given more to less deserving people. Greece is the gateway for Islamic illegal immigrants to Europe. If giving them a few bucks helps them out, it serves a better purpose than pissing it down a hole like Afghanistan.

I can see merit in it.

Articulate_Ape
07-04-2011, 12:29 PM
I can see merit in it.

I could too, if we were just as broke.

Rockntractor
07-04-2011, 12:36 PM
I could too, if we were just as broke.

Large properly targeted fuel bombs, at regular intervals and also during special protests could lessen our problems with the Muslim world.

CueSi
07-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Maybe not but it is one hell of a good excuse for Obama to help prop the Greek government from defaulting.

They acted on Israel's behalf. Obama will let Hellas burn.

~QC

lacarnut
07-04-2011, 02:38 PM
They acted on Israel's behalf. Obama will let Hellas burn.

~QC

It could be a twofer.

Bailey
07-04-2011, 03:30 PM
What is wrong with the government? They prolly spend all this money to stop this boat, when a couple Mk 48s will get the job done far cheaper.

SaintLouieWoman
07-04-2011, 03:35 PM
What is wrong with the government? They prolly spend all this money to stop this boat, when a couple Mk 48s will get the job done far cheaper.

It's called political correctness and not wanting to insult our Muslim friends.

Apache
07-04-2011, 04:21 PM

Would that be like jumbo shrimp...:confused:

SaintLouieWoman
07-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Would that be like jumbo shrimp...:confused:

Sort of like that, or like tallest midget. :D

CaughtintheMiddle1990
07-04-2011, 11:11 PM

Don't see how political correctness is at work here. Wouldn't the "Politically Correct" option have been to let the Flotilla continue on it's course?

Not only that, but the people on board these ships are better off alive than dead. The captains I'm sure will be getting questioned on who is supplying/sending them. The passengers/"Humanitarians" may lead to the people/real motivation behind the flotilla. Maybe one of them will flip and cooperate with the Grecian government.

Rockntractor
07-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Not only that, but the people on board these ships are better off alive than dead.

Nothing gets past you!

CaughtintheMiddle1990
07-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Nothing gets past you!

You could've read the whole quote. I believe that these Flotillas have terrorist connections. I'd want a terrorist alive and in custody so he could talk, and maybe spill the beans on his superiors. A dead criminal can't inform on his co-conspirators.

Rockntractor
07-05-2011, 12:07 AM
You could've read the whole quote. I believe that these Flotillas have terrorist connections. I'd want a terrorist alive and in custody so he could talk, and maybe spill the beans on his superiors. A dead criminal can't inform on his co-conspirators.

I did, don't get ruffled.

lacarnut
07-05-2011, 12:49 AM

I want them all dead. No criminal, no co-conspirator.

AmPat
07-05-2011, 12:51 PM

Certain intel might be garnered, however, most of the involved terrorists and idiot liberals are already known by name. The potential intel doesn't outwiegh the value of sinking and killing the 500 idiots and terrorist sympathizers on board.

I'm just glad they wasted all this time, effort, and money on this useless attempt to start a war.

Apocalypse
07-05-2011, 05:42 PM
One thing I would love to hear. Now with the Greek Gov. in control of these ships. What was really on them. We all know the last flotilla had an arsenal of weapons on board. So I wouldn't be surprised if there were large amounts of contraband on this fleet.