PDA

View Full Version : I think I may barf!

SarasotaRepub
07-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Please do...all over yourself. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1414904)

Tennessee Gal (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-04-11 07:42 PM
Original message I think I may barf!

The local headquarters of the Republican Party has had a huge portrait of Ronald Reagan painted on the side of the building right off the town square.

:D

Arroyo_Doble
07-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Just think what all those unreconstructed Confederates feel like doing when they spend their fives.

Rockntractor
07-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Just think what all those unreconstructed Confederates feel like doing when they spend their fives.

I wont me a velveet Reagun!

linda22003
07-04-2011, 09:28 PM
I wont me a velveet Reagun!

To match the rest of the art in your house? :cool:

Rockntractor
07-04-2011, 09:32 PM
To match the rest of the art in your house? :cool:

Should I put him by the buck antlers or the Dolly Parton bust?:confused:

Apache
07-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Should I put him by the buck antlers or the Dolly Parton bust?:confused:

In between Billy Bass and the jack-a-lope... :cool:

Rockntractor
07-04-2011, 10:15 PM

Good thinkin, ah like ewe!:D

SaintLouieWoman
07-04-2011, 10:23 PM
That reminds me of the hotel owned by Bass Pro Shops outside of Branson. They have those stuffed critters in every guest room. Branson is cheesy, but that lodge is really cool.

Has anyone here ever been to a Bass Pro Shop? The one in Springfield Mo is their headquarters store. They have a decent restaurant there, along with the sports gear. They have an indoor water feature.

Arroyo_Doble
07-04-2011, 10:39 PM
That reminds me of the hotel owned by Bass Pro Shops outside of Branson. They have those stuffed critters in every guest room. Branson is cheesy, but that lodge is really cool.

Has anyone here ever been to a Bass Pro Shop? The one in Springfield Mo is their headquarters store. They have a decent restaurant there, along with the sports gear. They have an indoor water feature.

I've been to the one in Grapevine Texas several times.

It is cool. They had a brew pub for awhile that I used to hang out at but haven't for a long time.

Dan D. Doty
07-04-2011, 11:47 PM

Just once back in 96'.

I just couldn't believe how big it was :eek:

It was as big as one of the malls in South County.

Constitutionally Speaking
07-06-2011, 09:03 AM

Yes a couple of different ones. I also have been to the Cabela's in Dundee, MI and that is the best store of that type that I have seen. I like them all though.

ABC in Georgia
07-06-2011, 09:17 PM
You jokers in here made me laugh, but were so far off topic that I had to go over to the dump and read all the garbage for myself!!! :p

What a bunch of childish twits they are. Everything suggested that they do to the artwork is such a great idea to them ... not to mention will probably get them arrested ... that I sincerely hope one of the fools actually goes for it.

Aaargh! *spit* Now I need to wash the stench of that hate-filled place out of my mind.

You rats! :D

~ ABC