PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame Vs. SDSU

chaz
09-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Good heavens, if my Irish blow this one, I'll be crying or a week as I burn my autographed 8x10 glossy of Charlie.

I can't believe I'm nervous about freaking SDSU

Bubba Dawg
09-06-2008, 11:51 AM
Good heavens, if my Irish blow this one, I'll be crying or a week as I burn my autographed 8x10 glossy of Charlie.

I can't believe I'm nervous about freaking SDSU

When I was a kid growing up in Rural Georgia, every Sunday in football season there was a show called Notre Dame Football. It was a recap of the previous day's Notre Dame game. There were interviews and commentary, but mostly they showed highlights of the game. That was my introduction to football so Notre Dame has a special place in my memory and I root for them unless they are playing my beloved Georgia.

This was the late sixties when I watched that show. I have no idea why it was on a station in Columbus Georgia. Good memory though.

And Go Irish.

chaz
09-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Puled out a W. But I hate the Clausen kid. He can't carry Quinns' Jock. Stop cussing, and posing, and play some damn football.

Molon Labe
09-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Puled out a W. But I hate the Clausen kid. He can't carry Quinns' Jock. Stop cussing, and posing, and play some damn football.

It's kind of a sad day when you know that for all intents and purpose that ND football's glory day's are over. It is now on par with Army and Navy and should just join the Ivy league.

chaz
09-07-2008, 03:07 AM
It's kind of a sad day when you know that for all intents and purpose that ND football's glory day's are over. It is now on par with Army and Navy and should just join the Ivy league.

I sadly concur.