PDA

View Full Version : Texas executes Mexican

namvet
07-08-2011, 09:46 AM
http://hosted.ap.org/photos/A/a40a5f35-63a4-4af3-acf1-2b51b0e856a8-big.jpg

HUNTSVILLE, Texas (AP) -- The U.S. Supreme Court refused to block Texas from executing a Mexican citizen despite a White House-backed appeal that claimed the case could affect other foreigners arrested in the U.S. and Americans in legal trouble abroad.
Humberto Leal was executed Thursday evening for the 1994 rape and murder of a San Antonio teenager after his attorneys, supported also by the Mexican government and other diplomats, unsuccessfully sought a stay. They argued that Leal was denied help from his home country that could have helped him avoid the death penalty.

link (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TEXAS_EXECUTION?SITE=TXDAM&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT)

Obongo loses another illegal democrap

Bailey
07-08-2011, 10:01 AM
I love how they bitch that this man didn't speak to a member of the Mexican embassy, well if this asshole had said he was a Mexican citizen when he was arrested this problem wouldn't have come up. I am really pissed that the magic negro had to stick his freaken nose into what is a state matter. The liberal pieces of shit on the SC said that this should wait til the congress gets around to passing a law that will force the states to enforce treaty regulations. SCREW THAT. Tthis above all else is the reason we have to kick him out of the WH, no more liberal SC justices.

namvet
07-08-2011, 10:05 AM
meanwhile back at the justice dept.................

sQHX7AovgHI

Apache
07-08-2011, 10:06 AM
This case is such BS...

The guy got what was coming to him. Too bad it was 16 years too late...:rolleyes:

Apache
07-08-2011, 10:13 AM
I love how they bitch that this man didn't speak to a member of the Mexican embassy, well if this asshole had said he was a Mexican citizen when he was arrested this problem wouldn't have come up...

From what I've read, he didn't know he was Mexican... until AFTER his conviction.:rolleyes:

Funny thing though, the same people who oppose SB1070 (determining citizenship) are decrying the fact police didn't do that very thing.

NJCardFan
07-08-2011, 10:13 AM
To quote Ron White: "We have the death penalty in Texas and we use it."

Bailey
07-08-2011, 10:18 AM
From what I've read, he didn't know he was Mexican... until AFTER his conviction.:rolleyes:

Funny thing though, the same people who oppose SB1070 (determining citizenship) are decrying the fact police didn't do that very thing.

Yes you cant ask if he is a citizen or not but will slap this shit on your if you dont. lol

linda22003
07-08-2011, 10:49 AM
To quote Ron White: "We have the death penalty in Texas and we use it."

Followed by: "A lot of states are considering whether to have the death penalty. MY state has installed an express lane." :D

obx
07-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Followed by: "A lot of states are considering whether to have the death penalty. MY state has installed an express lane." :D

They all should. No one on Death Row should die of old age.

noonwitch
07-08-2011, 03:15 PM
He's a foreign citizen, not a US citizen. He should have asked for the diplomatic assistance when he was arrested, at his arraignment, at his various pre-trial hearings or at trial. The burden is on him to ask for that assistance, not on the police.

lacarnut
07-08-2011, 03:23 PM
He's a foreign citizen, not a US citizen. He should have asked for the diplomatic assistance when he was arrested, at his arraignment, at his various pre-trial hearings or at trial. The burden is on him to ask for that assistance, not on the police.

The way I look at it, he should have been executed many years ago. Plus, I could give a shit about his citizenship status. The S.C. bitch slapped Obama for sticking his nose in it.

Hawkgirl
07-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Obama is a douchebag to try to pander to the Mexican govt over this piece of filth. I hope the Mexicans are paying attention. This is what happens when you murder an american citizen. Texas is the greatest state in the union. If only all states would emulate them.

Articulate_Ape
07-08-2011, 04:26 PM
They all should. No one on Death Row should die of old age.

And there should be no such sentence as life in prison without parole or consecutive life sentences. If someone did something heinous enough to be in prison for the rest of their life, the rest of their life should be spent in a grave. Why pay to warehouse the bastards?

fettpett
07-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Obama is a douchebag to try to pander to the Mexican govt over this piece of filth. I hope the Mexicans are paying attention. This is what happens when you murder an american citizen. Texas is the greatest state in the union. If only all states would emulate them.

the Mexican government can fuck off, they have executed American criminals, wont extradite fugitives like they are suppose too.

SaintLouieWoman
07-08-2011, 05:38 PM
So I guess all those foreign citizens, formerly known as illegal aliens, can come here, kill, rape, create mayhem and then call their embassy. Only in the US. :rolleyes:

Apache
07-08-2011, 06:31 PM

He didn't know he was a MEXICAN until AFTER his conviction. He's been here since he was 2, that was 19 years he lived in this country. He has/was here since 1975/76... not some tourist that pulled an oopsie...;)

Apache
07-08-2011, 06:52 PM
So I guess all those foreign citizens, formerly known as illegal aliens, can come here, kill, rape, create mayhem and then call their embassy. Only in the US.excluding Texas, Republic of... :rolleyes:

Fixxored:D

KhrushchevsShoe
07-08-2011, 11:30 PM
I love how they bitch that this man didn't speak to a member of the Mexican embassy, well if this asshole had said he was a Mexican citizen when he was arrested this problem wouldn't have come up. I am really pissed that the magic negro had to stick his freaken nose into what is a state matter. The liberal pieces of shit on the SC said that this should wait til the congress gets around to passing a law that will force the states to enforce treaty regulations. SCREW THAT. Tthis above all else is the reason we have to kick him out of the WH, no more liberal SC justices.

Situations like this are precisely why we have the federal government.

Rockntractor
07-08-2011, 11:38 PM

And?

Madisonian
07-08-2011, 11:42 PM

Well, this and mailing welfare checks.

lacarnut
07-08-2011, 11:47 PM

Obama found out he was not King and got bitch slapped by the S.C.

txradioguy
07-09-2011, 03:35 AM

And that is exactly what the law states on situations like this.

He and his lawyers didn't even think about doing something like this until 2 years after his conviction.

Too bad for him IMHO.

txradioguy
07-09-2011, 03:37 AM

?????

AmPat
07-09-2011, 11:22 AM
?????Stinky Shoe understands State sovereignty as well as his god, Pharaoh O Blah Blah.

I love to see O Blah Blah publicly smacked down like this. You can see the hate and anger in his face when somebody dares to nay say him.

Bailey
07-09-2011, 12:52 PM

Can you expound on your point? or are you just being a douche?

Bailey
07-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Stinky Shoe understands State sovereignty as well as his god, Pharaoh O Blah Blah.

I love to see O Blah Blah publicly smacked down like this. You can see the hate and anger in his face when somebody dares to nay say him.

I love when he gets slapped down, its a shame he soils the Office of the President.

I forget what movie this line comes from "when I leave the office of the president the soil i leave on these walls doesnt come with me" but the magic negro doesnt care about stuff like that

noonwitch
07-11-2011, 08:40 AM
So I guess all those foreign citizens, formerly known as illegal aliens, can come here, kill, rape, create mayhem and then call their embassy. Only in the US. :rolleyes:

You misinterpreted what I said. I was not defending this guy, I was defending the police. It's not their job, nor that of the prosecutor, to make arrangements for diplomatic assistance. If he doesn't ask for it until a last minute appeal, then it's his own fault or that of his attorneys.

If it wasn't a death penalty case, the defense wouldn't have tried this, though.

Pulpfishin
07-14-2011, 01:38 PM
It's not a travesty of justice
It's not a human rights issue
It's not even racism

It's a damn GOOD start!

Rockntractor
07-14-2011, 05:30 PM
It's not a travesty of justice
It's not a human rights issue
It's not even racism

It's a damn GOOD start!

It's a Texecution!

hampshirebrit
07-14-2011, 05:51 PM
Can you expound on your point? or are you just being a douche?

Douche.

Bailey
07-14-2011, 07:54 PM
It's a Texecution!

I am so stealing that :D