PDA

View Full Version : If you think there is no such thing as White Privlege, I have two words for you...

SarasotaRepub
07-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Someone is hitting the bottle already... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1442937)

Taverner (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-08-11 12:49 PM
Original message

If you think there is no such thing as White Privlege, I have two words for you: Hurricane KatrinaIf you still sit there with that snide look on your face, ever in denial that you might have, just might have benefited from something other than your hard work, moxie and gumption - then have fun living in that fantasy. Now go back under that rock, you fucking racist.
General Strike NOW!!!

I just love DU!!! And these fucking morons lay claim to being the Liberal Base. :D:D

michaelsean
07-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Is the DUmmie implying that most of white America has been rescued from a hurricane we knew was on its way for a week?

linda22003
07-08-2011, 01:24 PM
Privilege belongs to those who can spell it. :cool:

djones520
07-08-2011, 02:42 PM
White Privilege?

I seem to recall a certain mayor saying that busses weren't good enough to evacuate the city. :rolleyes:

Rebel Yell
07-08-2011, 03:24 PM
White Privilege?

I seem to recall a certain mayor saying that busses weren't good enough to evacuate the city. :rolleyes:

Well, in his defense, they could have them all in the back of the buses. Some would have had to been left behind.

Articulate_Ape
07-08-2011, 04:34 PM
Privilege belongs to those who can spell it. :cool:

HAHAHAHAHA!

NJCardFan
07-08-2011, 06:48 PM
White Privilege?

Mayor of Chocolate City!

Funny. Joplin, Mo. is completely devastated by tornadoes and no one cries, bitches, or moans. Tells you how stupid some people are. Everyone with an IQ above freezing knew that Katrina was going to be epic so they sit there, not use the hundreds of school buses as their disposal, and even turned down AMTRAK who was offering free rides. But, nope, it was all the white man's doing. No wonder race relations won't get any better and it isn't white people who are making it worse.

CueSi
07-09-2011, 02:11 AM
When Andrew was headed for our shores, I totally remember packing my dolls and books Saturday night and Sunday morning and heading to Pembroke Pines out of the main path of the storm. Morning service at my mother's church was CANCELLED for people to pack up and get out of town.

It doesn't take white privilege to pack your shit and leave town. It takes common sense, which is so damn uncommon, it may as well be a superpower.

~QC

txradioguy
07-09-2011, 04:13 AM
Is the DUmmie implying that most of white America has been rescued from a hurricane we knew was on its way for a week?

Yes. In no uncertain terms. Sounds to me like this idiot is hitting the bottle with his new copy of Ray Nagins book.

txradioguy
07-09-2011, 04:13 AM
White Privilege?

He turned down a completely empty AmTrak train too.