PDA

View Full Version : Why The Rich Fear Violence in The Streets

ABC in Georgia
07-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Am supposed to be getting stuff and all arrangements necessary attended to before leaving on our out of town trip ...checked into the latest garbage in DU to see what is ruffling their feathers at the moment, while taking a break ... and was infuriated to the point of distraction, with this witless thread.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=439&topic_id=1442514&mesg_id=1442514

Hope that link works, have never linked to DU before. :o

Wish I were a member of that cesspool, so I could come back blasting with both barrels! Will have to suffice this way. >sigh<

This is the post to which I am referring.

Post #86 by coalition_unwilling

Oh, please. The vast majority of the wealthy in this country
inherited their wealth. That's right, they didn't lift a finger to create anything, much less think about the future while creating it. They simply inherited it from their forbears.

Let me tell you "coalition of the hopelessly, helplessly, STUPID" you have no idea of which you speak. Not everyone who is comfortably, and thankfully, well off in this country inherited a single *penny* from their "forbears."

Yes, Mr. ABC and I were able to retire in our mid-fifties and are able to enjoy our lives ... but was in no thanks to any *bleeping* inheritance!

We got our money from Mr. ABC's risk taking ... and I do mean risk taking of taking out a $200,000 loan in a then Management Led Buyout of the company he worked for ... engineered by KKR ... and thankfully got our money back tenfold!

And have since, through careful and further risk-taking, might I add, invested our hearts out!

So ... put that in your envious pipe and smoke it, LIBTARD!

Is times like this, and I am being purposely nasty here, and *only* in this instance ... that I would love to quote The Queen of Mean, Leona Helmsley when she said:

"Living well is the best revenge."

And yes, I know that she, also was quoting someone else when she said it. Not a very user-friendly woman, I must admit ... but her quote came to mind when writing this overly long rant of mine! :D

There, now I feel better, and can get on with things around here.

~ ABC

Molon Labe
07-09-2011, 01:46 PM
I don't know about just the rich. but our fearless leaders and entitled establishment politicians should always fear the wrath of the people.

txradioguy
07-09-2011, 01:58 PM
The vast majority of the wealthy in this country
inherited their wealth. That's right, they didn't lift a finger to create anything, much less think about the future while creating it. They simply inherited it from their forbears.

And they are also Liberals.. Which explains their complete ineptness when it comes to making the economy work.

Not to mention they are the ones that put Teh One in office and who he comes to hat in hand to try and keep his job. Something the DUmmies willfully ignore.

SarasotaRepub
07-09-2011, 02:17 PM
Wish I were a member of that cesspool, so I could come back blasting with both barrels!

While I'm sure your answer to the DUmmies would be epic ABC, they would delete your post and ban you so best you did it here. :D

ABC in Georgia
07-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Thanks for letting me rant on like that SR.

Just wish that the fool of a poster could have seen it! Should have referred to him as "Coalition_ of The Unwilling to Work For It!" :mad: :D

And now MUST get out of here. ~ ABC