PDA

View Full Version : Board Mgt. changes...

SarasotaRepub
07-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Kay, Ginger, and Zaf are back to Registered Member Status as of now.

SR.

Bailey
07-09-2011, 09:35 PM
I am going to miss the Iron hand of Ginger :(

Apache
07-10-2011, 12:34 AM

only if you are quick....:p

Zafod
07-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Wow bummer. I didn't get a chance to reply. Been busy with birthday stuff. Wanted to say i wanted to keep mod status but you bidding is my command my master.

Kay
07-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Wow bummer. I didn't get a chance to reply. Been busy with birthday stuff. Wanted to say i wanted to keep mod status but you bidding is my command my master.

We had over a week to reply to the question of whether or not we wanted to continue as a mod. I think that was kind of the point of the whole question being asked to start with - to see who was reading here often enough daily to be an effective mod. If a whole week went by and you didn't even see the question, or saw it and didn't have time to reply, then I think that was kinda indication that you were not able to devote the time daily to what is posted here to continue being a staff member. Just my 2 cents.

I myself stepped aside as I know I don't have the time right now to read close enough to be
effective as a staff member.

Zafod
07-10-2011, 04:35 PM
We had over a week to reply to the question of whether or not we wanted to continue as a mod. I think that was kind of the point of the whole question being asked to start with - to see who was reading here often enough daily to be an effective mod. If a whole week went by and you didn't even see the question, or saw it and didn't have time to reply, then I think that was kinda indication that you were not able to devote the time daily to what is posted here to continue being a staff member. Just my 2 cents.

I myself stepped aside as I know I don't have the time right now to read close enough to be
effective as a staff member.

Meh you are right and I'm not complaining. Just guess I have gotten to busy for this place to be a effective mod. Still a bummer kinda lol

Articulate_Ape
07-10-2011, 05:58 PM

Indeed. :(

Madisonian
07-10-2011, 06:04 PM

One of the few people that told me I was going to Hell in such a way that I might enjoy the trip.:D

Phillygirl
07-10-2011, 06:05 PM

Triptoed.

djones520
07-10-2011, 06:07 PM
People, this doesn't mean that they've been banned...

Ginger is still a member here, and can interact with all of you just as she did before.

Madisonian
07-10-2011, 06:13 PM

Ginger is still a member here, and can interact with all of you just as she did before.

Yeah, but now shes just a regular person. I always thought women in authority were hot.

djones520
07-10-2011, 06:14 PM
Yeah, but now shes just a regular person. I always thought women in authority were hot.

Well you still got Lurker. :p

Articulate_Ape
07-10-2011, 07:02 PM

Who?

SarasotaRepub
07-10-2011, 07:38 PM

Oh...NOW you show up???:mad: Now??? A little late, isn't it????
;)

Starbuck
07-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Gonna miss those girls.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Z2C13fLk5MU/THkuj8BCPyI/AAAAAAAAAYs/RJnAjhq8iQ4/s1600/woman-slapping-man.jpg

Madisonian
07-10-2011, 10:18 PM

But is she a red head? Makes a difference.;)

Kay
07-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Gonna miss those girls.

You won't have to miss us....we are both still here. http://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/evilgrin0036.gif

Articulate_Ape
07-11-2011, 01:11 AM
You won't have to miss us....we are both still here. http://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/evilgrin0036.gif

So far the empirical evidence would suggest that you are only half right. Just sayin'.

lacarnut
07-11-2011, 02:01 AM
So far the empirical evidence would suggest that you are only half right. Just sayin'.

and you are only half wrong .:p

Bailey
07-11-2011, 07:16 AM

There is something about a Red head with power over you thats hot. :( :D

Bailey
07-11-2011, 07:17 AM
Well at least we still have Rock to kick around :D

Rockntractor
07-11-2011, 02:41 PM

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/lipstickonapig.jpg

Zafod
07-11-2011, 02:55 PM

one of my fav posters.

Articulate_Ape
07-11-2011, 09:05 PM
one of my fav posters.

I agree. Rock is awesome, and funny as hell.

I would like to set one thing straight here for the record, however, and then I'll STFU about it. txradioguy posted the following and I found his assertion to be one that is uncharacteristic of the Ginger I know.

So I did what we Curious Georges do and I asked her. She does not mod any other Internet forums. She said ( and I can relate), that modding more than one forum cannot be done well.

I would further like to state for the record, even at the risk of my already low standing here, that having owned a forum, modded and admin'd a forum, I thought Ginger was one of the better and well-balanced mods.

Just my opinion and you are welcome to share it. :p

Phillygirl
07-11-2011, 09:19 PM

I would like to set one thing straight here for the record, however, and then I'll STFU about it. txradioguy posted the following and I found his assertion to be one that is uncharacteristic of the Ginger I know.

So I did what we Curious Georges do and I asked her. She does not mod any other Internet forums. She said ( and I can relate), that modding more than one forum cannot be done well.

I would further like to state for the record, even at the risk of my already low standing here, that having owned a forum, modded and admin'd a forum, I thought Ginger was one of the better and well-balanced mods.

Thanks for the info. I tried to ask where she was modding, but for some reason my post wasn't showing up. I'm sure there was some kind of problem with my connection on the site. Seems to be corrected now.

SarasotaRepub
07-11-2011, 09:24 PM

***Sigh***

The only reason I'm responding to this is I would like this to be the final post on this subject.

Philly apparently can't take a simple hint of when to leave something alone. She has been trying to post --Over, and over and over again what Ape just did about TRG. She is acting like a 10 year old and quite frankly is lucky I didn't ban her. Rock and I have been deleting her posts and I can only guess she asked Ape to get involved which again is childish of her.

Philly, if you don't like it here anymore get the fuck off my board and stop acting like a child. Clear?

Now everyone please go back to having a good time. :)

Phillygirl
07-11-2011, 09:36 PM
***Sigh***

The only reason I'm responding to this is I would like this to be the final post on this subject.

Philly apparently can't take a simple hint of when to leave something alone. She has been trying to post --Over, and over and over again what Ape just did about TRG. She is acting like a 10 year old and quite frankly is lucky I didn't ban her. Rock and I have been deleting her posts and I can only guess she asked Ape to get involved which again is childish of her.

Philly, if you don't like it here anymore get the fuck off my board and stop acting like a child. Clear?

Now everyone please go back to having a good time. :)

You guessed wrong. What's the point of deleting my posts? Why not send me a pm to tell me that you don't want anyone to ask the follow up question to TRG apparent misinformation? Is it that difficult to do? Why the big deal?

Rockntractor
07-11-2011, 09:39 PM
You guessed wrong. What's the point of deleting my posts? Why not send me a pm to tell me that you don't want anyone to ask the follow up question to TRG apparent misinformation? Is it that difficult to do? Why the big deal?

With you that would not have been the end, nothing ends it.

Articulate_Ape
07-11-2011, 09:39 PM
***Sigh***

...I can only guess she asked Ape to get involved...

This is my final post on this subject since your final one dragged me into this hall fight. SR, do you really think anyone tells me what to do? Think about it. Do you?

Suffice to say, I post what I post because that's what I think. My approach has gotten me in trouble a time or two (as you know). Philly did not ask me to post a thing, and even if she did, I wouldn't do it. What you see is what you get, for better or worse. My opinion was, is, and always will be my own.

The End.

SarasotaRepub
07-11-2011, 09:48 PM
This is my final post on this subject since your final one dragged me into this hall fight. SR, do you really think anyone tells me what to do? Think about it. Do you?

Suffice to say, I post what I post because that's what I think. My approach has gotten me in trouble a time or two (as you know). Philly did not ask me to post a thing, and even if she did, I wouldn't do it. What you see is what you get, for better or worse. My opinion was, is, and always will be my own.

The End.

Fine bud, I never had a beef with you or wanted you mixed up in this. And I didn't drag you into anything. I was surprised you got involved...

patriot45
07-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Fine bud, I never had a beef with you or wanted you mixed up in this. And I didn't drag you into anything. I was surprised you got involved...

Oooh daytime soap stuff! I stay away for a while and cool stuff happens! Just for that I am leaving and not coming back! This is my 7th and final time!

By the way I am also modding at the "Porkgasm" Site.
Tonites subject:

Super BACON wrapped pork country ribs! :D

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/TRU%20BLOODY/HPIM1646.jpg

patriot45
07-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Ah, why leave you in suspence?!! This is all pork!!! Moo!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/TRU%20BLOODY/HPIM1648.jpg

Kay
07-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Those pictures above reek of heart attack. :eek:

Rockntractor
07-11-2011, 10:34 PM

Mmmmmm! I like to recycle!:)

SarasotaRepub
07-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Oooh daytime soap stuff! I stay away for a while and cool stuff happens! Just for that I am leaving and not coming back! This is my 7th and final time!

By the way I am also modding at the "Porkgasm" Site.
Tonites subject:

Super BACON wrapped pork country ribs! :D

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/TRU%20BLOODY/HPIM1646.jpg

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You're Banned!!! :mad::D:D:D:D

Man...that looks good!!!

SaintLouieWoman
07-11-2011, 10:50 PM
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You're Banned!!! :mad::D:D:D:D

Man...that looks good!!!

Don't tempt him with that bacon stuff, Pat45. Poor man, he's eating my Oscar Meyer turkey bacon, under extreme protest. :D

The doc said he needs to eat healthy. Maybe I'm going a bit overboard. :o:p

Articulate_Ape
07-11-2011, 10:53 PM

I absolutely cannot believe you aren't dead yet. You should ask the First Lady to give you a physical. I don't think you are meeting her dietary targets, mister.

patriot45
07-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Don't tempt him with that bacon stuff, Pat45. Poor man, he's eating my Oscar Meyer turkey bacon, under extreme protest. :D

The doc said he needs to eat healthy. Maybe I'm going a bit overboard. :o:p

Alll riiiight, I wont post the BACON pie!!!
:D

patriot45
07-11-2011, 10:55 PM
I absolutely cannot believe you aren't dead yet. You should ask the First Lady to give you a physical. I don't think you are meeting her dietary targets, mister.

Rock made me see the light after all the recipes with boneless skinless chicken! :D

Gotta eat right!

SaintLouieWoman
07-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Alll riiiight, I wont post the BACON pie!!!

Thanks, don't think SR could take it. He really, really doesn't like that turkey bacon. I think we still have another pack in the freezer. Yum. :p

SarasotaRepub
07-11-2011, 10:58 PM
BACON Pie???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

patriot45
07-11-2011, 11:02 PM
Thanks, don't think SR could take it. He really, really doesn't like that turkey bacon. I think we still have another pack in the freezer. Yum. :p

All right you dont have to twist my arm!:D

Drool.....

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/food/HPIM1533.jpg

SaintLouieWoman
07-11-2011, 11:09 PM

Drool.....

What's under that obscene pile of bacon? More bacon? :D

Rockntractor
07-11-2011, 11:11 PM
A little fat to keep it from being too dry.:)

Bubba Dawg
07-11-2011, 11:27 PM

Nooooooo.......

SPAM!!!!!! :D

http://www.spam.com/ASSETS/0EE75B480E5B450F807117E06219CDA6/spamReg.png

SarasotaRepub
07-12-2011, 07:23 AM
Nooooooo.......

SPAM!!!!!! :D

http://www.spam.com/ASSETS/0EE75B480E5B450F807117E06219CDA6/spamReg.png

WOOT!!! :D

Bailey
07-12-2011, 07:39 AM

Drool.....

Ugh i dont know how anyone could eat that. :(

linda22003
07-12-2011, 08:06 AM
Ugh i dont know how anyone could eat that. :(

That's before it's cooked, in that picture. :)

lacarnut
07-12-2011, 06:26 PM
WOOT!!! :D

Spam sauteed in butter is okay in an emergency. I just have not had that emergency in many, many years.:)

Rockntractor
07-12-2011, 06:30 PM
Spam sauteed in butter is okay in an emergency. I just have not had that emergency in many, many years.:)

Cut it thin, saute in butter, add brick cheese and Jalapenos and grill the whole sandwich. Try with Braunschweiger too.

lacarnut
07-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Cut it thin, saute in butter, add brick cheese and Jalapenos and grill the whole sandwich. Try with Braunschweiger too.

Ham taste better.:D

Rockntractor
07-12-2011, 07:20 PM
Ham taste better.:D

I'm a ham fan too but if you haven't had Braunschweiger in a while it is pretty dam good.

lacarnut
07-12-2011, 07:52 PM
I'm a ham fan too but if you haven't had Braunschweiger in a while it is pretty dam good.

Don't think I ever had one but could have while in an inebriated state while in the Army in Germany. Ate a few Wiener Schnitzels in town which were great downed with potent German beer.

Bailey
07-12-2011, 07:55 PM
That's before it's cooked, in that picture. :)

I knew that :rolleyes:

I am not a bacon fan and my heart hurts just to look at it.:D

patriot45
07-12-2011, 10:10 PM

Braunschweiger Good!! Just a little bit o mustard and a cracker and its the best snack made!!!:D

linda22003
07-13-2011, 09:08 AM
I am not a bacon fan and my heart hurts just to look at it.:D

Around here, that statement might cost you your Man Card. :cool:

Bailey
07-13-2011, 09:14 AM

Well I can live with that, due to my dad having a triple bypass i have to watch what I eat. :(

djones520
07-13-2011, 09:16 AM

Man Card? He's lucky SR didn't ban him.

linda22003
07-13-2011, 09:44 AM
I get pains running up and down my left arm when I watch any of Paula Deen's shows (and I don't, very often).

http://marvelousmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/paula-deen.jpg

djones520
07-13-2011, 09:46 AM
I get pains running up and down my left arm when I watch any of Paula Deen's shows (and I don't, very often).

http://marvelousmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/paula-deen.jpg

If that woman could justify eating a stick of butter coated in mayonnaise, she would.

linda22003
07-13-2011, 09:48 AM
If that woman could justify eating a stick of butter coated in mayonnaise, she would.

I assume it's her "guilty pleasure" snack, at home.

Zafod
07-13-2011, 11:40 AM
Well I can live with that, due to my dad having a triple bypass i have to watch what I eat. :(

Then stop eating things that give you a glysemic responce all the time. dietary cholesterol is proving more and more not the reason for heart desease.....

Rebel Yell
07-13-2011, 11:50 AM

Turkey bacon is good if you fry it crispy, damn near burnt.

djones520
07-13-2011, 11:52 AM
Turkey bacon is good if you fry it crispy, damn near burnt.

I don't get people who eat bacon that way. There is no damn flavor. I'll your tasting is that burnt taste.

Rebel Yell
07-13-2011, 12:00 PM
I don't get people who eat bacon that way. There is no damn flavor. I'll your tasting is that burnt taste.

We fry the shit out of everything down here.

djones520
07-13-2011, 12:03 PM

Well fix it damnit. Your destroying the best damn food on the planet doing that. It should be a capitol offense.

Zafod
07-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Well fix it damnit. Your destroying the best damn food on the planet doing that. It should be a capitol offense.

agreed

bacon should be crispy yet chewy

Rebel Yell
07-13-2011, 12:59 PM
agreed

bacon should be crispy yet chewy

True, but turkey bacon has to be crispy to taste anything like bacon.

djones520
07-13-2011, 01:23 PM
True, but turkey bacon has to be crispy to taste anything like bacon.

People who eat turkey bacon should have their knee caps introduced to a bat.

lacarnut
07-13-2011, 01:57 PM

Don't tell me you deep fat fry bacon? I got a BLT from K-Mart's cafe and that's how they cooked it. The thing reeked with cooking oil. I sent it back.

hampshirebrit
07-13-2011, 02:26 PM

Capital rather than capitol, but otherwise, correct. /L-nrs_mode.

Pancetta with pasta, peas, crème fraîche, lemon juice and most important, mint. Last night's dinner. Yum.

Rockntractor
07-13-2011, 02:41 PM
People who eat turkey bacon should have their knee caps introduced to a bat.

Testify brother, testify!:D

linda22003
07-13-2011, 03:06 PM
Capital rather than capitol, but otherwise, correct. /L-nrs_mode.

I have my own MODE! :D :p :D

Zafod
07-13-2011, 03:31 PM
turket bacon is a fucking joke. Its no better for you than the real stuff.

BadCat
07-14-2011, 07:54 PM
what? you all think you're gonna live forever?
eat what you want and enjoy life.

SarasotaRepub
07-14-2011, 08:01 PM
turket bacon is a fucking joke. Its no better for you than the real stuff.

No kidding. This stuff sucks but we have 1 more pound of it and I'm not just throwing it out. :D

djones520
07-14-2011, 08:04 PM
No kidding. This stuff sucks but we have 1 more pound of it and I'm not just throwing it out. :D

You have dogs.

SarasotaRepub
07-14-2011, 08:06 PM
You have dogs.

Hmmmmm...;):D

Madisonian
07-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Hmmmmm...;):D

I do have the number of the ASPCA and I know roughly where you live.:D

Hawkgirl
07-21-2011, 06:58 PM
I'm still waiting for Patriot to post mayo covered bacon wrapped around a stick of butter, deep fried.

:vomit: