PDA

View Full Version : Which Breaking News Report Will You Watch At 11:00?

Apocalypse
07-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Which Breaking News Report Will You Watch At 11:00?

Obama?

Obama plans to hold a press conference at 11 a.m. in Washington today, his fifth public remarks on the debt in a week.

What could he cover?... Here are a few of the possibilities.

Need to Raise the Limit?

Need to Raise Taxes on the Rich?

Need to Blame Republicans?

Need to Blame Bush?

Need to come up with an excuse that will help him win come '12?

Or Tiger?

[T]he news that Tiger will sit down with The Golf Channel's Kelly Tilghman on Monday morning at 11 AM ET seems a bit strange....

What could it be?... Here are a few of the possibilites.

Tiger won't play golf for the rest of 2011...

Tiger needs to have surgery to fix his knee/Achilles.

Tiger might comment on his relationship with Anthony Galea, maybe just to clear the air after Galea was indicted last week on counts of transporting illegal drugs across the border for a number of athletes.

Tiger might be giving us an idea of when he will return to golf.

Tiger is quiting golf all together.

SarasotaRepub
07-11-2011, 09:45 AM
Oh God Forbid Tiger quits golf!!!!!!!!:eek::D

lacarnut
07-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Oh God Forbid Tiger quits golf!!!!!!!!:eek::D

There may be another Tiger lurking. 16 year old Chuck Spears won the LA State Junior Golf Tournament for the second time with a s 12 under par score for 54 holes. He will get a chance for a threepeat next year which has never been accomplished. One of my golfing buddies accomplished it twice many years ago.

CueSi
07-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Gary Sinise is on Dennis Miller Radio.

Screw 'em both. :p

~QC

AmPat
07-11-2011, 01:01 PM
O Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. No way. Nothing he says is true or matters or is highly predictable and or stupid.

Tiger, NOPE! Don't care and he never sends me Christmas cards. Nothing Tiger says or does has any effect on my world.

I will stay right here and respond in my usual snarky yet brilliant manner to CU posters.:p