PDA

View Full Version : Is Israel ready for a SlutWalk of its own?

Rockntractor
07-13-2011, 08:49 PM
A protest against sexual violence and the notion that women provoke it in the way that they dress, which started in Canada in April this year, is turning global. Will it reach Israel any time soon?

By Alona Ferber
Tags: Israel fashion Israel health Tel Aviv Jerusalem Canada

As waves of popular protest swept the Middle East and North Africa this year, an unlikely protest movement of a different kind that started in Canada has already gone global.

Toronto activists organized the first SlutWalk on April 3 in reaction to a policeman’s statement that "women should avoid dressing like sluts in order not to be victimized."

SlutWalk participants gather outside the Scottish parliament in Edinburgh June 18, 2011.

Photo by: Reuters

The SlutWalk grew from small protests into a worldwide phenomenon, a message against the notion that women themselves provoke sexual violence.

Participants at such SlutWalks carried banners declaring slogans such as “a dress is not a yes,” many of them dressed ‘provocatively’ to make their point.

The organizers’ message has resonated worldwide. Satellite SlutWalks are officially registered for 83 cities in 15 countries, including Brazil and Holland. India’s first SlutWalk is reportedly due to take place later this month.]
More about hot slutty Jewish woman>
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/is-israel-ready-for-a-slutwalk-of-its-own-1.372860

NJCardFan
07-13-2011, 09:54 PM
I guess we all know now why Shannon has been absent lately.

<runs and hides>

Rockntractor
07-13-2011, 09:57 PM
I guess we all know now why Shannon has been absent lately.

<runs and hides>

Well, that and these new shoes!
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/article-2014186-0CFD340C00000578-445_634x530.jpg

lacarnut
07-13-2011, 10:01 PM
The homely looking chick with glasses holding the sign is ugly as home made sin and would have to pay for sex. So, she is safe.

noonwitch
07-14-2011, 08:50 AM
The homely looking chick with glasses holding the sign is ugly as home made sin and would have to pay for sex. So, she is safe.\

Any woman can find some man to have sex with any time she wants-she just has to go to the right bar. Ugly, fat, skinny, crooked teeth, whatever. I've seen some ugly women who have kids.

She would have to pay you to have sex with her.