PDA

View Full Version : Nude Woman Found Dead At SoCal Mansion Of Pharmaceutical Firm CEO

Rockntractor
07-15-2011, 09:13 PM
SAN DIEGO (CBS) — Investigators on Friday were searching for clues surrounding the mysterious death of a woman at a beachfront mansion in one of Southern California’s most prestigious neighborhoods.

Rebecca Nalepa, 32, was found dead at the historic Spreckels mansion in Coronado, hanging from a balcony in the nude with her hands tied behind her back and her feet bound.

KNX 1070′s Tom Reopelle reports officials are still figuring out how to proceed with the investigation.

“Because of the unique and bizarre circumstances of this incident, it has yet to be determined if this will become a criminal matter or remain as a death investigation,” said San Diego County sheriff’s Capt. Tim Curran.

More>
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/07/15/nude-woman-found-dead-at-socal-mansion-of-pharmaceutical-firm-ceo/

NJCardFan
07-15-2011, 09:25 PM
I think we can rule out suicide.

Rockntractor
07-15-2011, 10:35 PM
Only in California would they even consider the possibility that this was suicide!:rolleyes:

Madisonian
07-15-2011, 10:58 PM
Only in California would they even consider the possibility that this was suicide!:rolleyes:

You are forgetting the swamp on the Potomac. Does the name Vince Foster ring a bell?

Apache
07-16-2011, 12:38 AM
You are forgetting the swamp on the Potomac. Does the name Vince Foster ring a bell?

Isn't he a dead-ringer...:confused:

Madisonian
07-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Isn't he a dead-ringer...:confused:

No, that would be a door to door salesman in Detroit.

SaintLouieWoman
07-16-2011, 06:13 PM
I think we can rule out suicide.
Weird that it was coming in over the wires with the possibility of suicide. Unless she's some sort of gymnast, think it would be tough to hang yourself with the hands and feet tied together. :rolleyes:

Rock's right---only in Ca.

lacarnut
07-16-2011, 06:29 PM
Sounds like a drug hit to me.

AmPat
07-17-2011, 12:39 PM
You guys are being completely insensitive to Kalifornia. The woman obviously could have tied her hands and feet together, hopped over to the waiting noose, then leaped into the noose catching it with her chin until it was firmly snugged onto her neck, whereupon her body weight completed the strangulation.

Sheesh guys, how bout some imagination?

Odysseus
07-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Weird that it was coming in over the wires with the possibility of suicide. Unless she's some sort of gymnast, think it would be tough to hang yourself with the hands and feet tied together. :rolleyes:

Rock's right---only in Ca.

It's like the joke that Rodney Dangerfield used to tell about his uncle who killed himself by falling on a knife... 32 times.

noonwitch
07-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Sounds like a drug hit to me.

Nah, she just forgot her safe word.

Odysseus
07-18-2011, 04:03 PM
Nah, she just forgot her safe word.

ROFLOL!!!