PDA

View Full Version : Rural Councils---more government control

SaintLouieWoman
07-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Control of the Heartland (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14qDq7B9DwU&feature=share)

Another of Obama's Executive Orders with far reaching implications.

WAKE UP AMERICA - THIS JUST HAPPENED ON JUNE 30, 2011 WHILE WE WERE DISTRACTED BY CASEY ANTHONY AND WEINER - OH SO QUIETLY INSIDE THE SACRED WALLS OF THE OVAL OFFICE.

Bubba Dawg
07-16-2011, 09:13 PM
I don't like the way this sounds. I don't like the states aims because they are too vague. The fact that Homeland Security and the DOD is involved troubles me, and the fact that it is an Executive Order absolutely bothers me.

At best I can say , WTF? At worst, this is troubling.

SaintLouieWoman
07-16-2011, 11:38 PM
I don't like the way this sounds. I don't like the states aims because they are too vague. The fact that Homeland Security and the DOD is involved troubles me, and the fact that it is an Executive Order absolutely bothers me.

At best I can say , WTF? At worst, this is troubling.

I used to call on a federal agency that was involved in defense. Suddenly they were overrun with CIA types. It also was very troubling. Many long time employees were gone, forced into early retirement. The folks in charge were scary and very difficult to deal with. I stopped bothering with them (maybe that was their super secret plan to get rid of long time vendors).

I know that Bush did Executive Orders, but not to this scope. DOD and Homeland Security are troubling dealing with the rural issues.

It's all about power and control.

Articulate_Ape
07-17-2011, 12:34 AM
The clock is ticking. If Liberals are not utterly defeated in 2012, we will have lost the Cold War after all and the Mayans might have been right. All ends have a beginning.

Odysseus
07-17-2011, 04:47 PM
The abuse of executive orders has snowballed since FDR. Executive orders are supposed to be limited to administrative procedures within the Executive Branch, not an expansive means of legislating unconstitutional end runs around congress.

Apache
07-17-2011, 11:18 PM
The abuse of executive orders has snowballed since FDR. Executive orders are supposed to be limited to administrative procedures within the Executive Branch, not an expansive means of legislating unconstitutional end runs around congress.

But they do it too...:rolleyes:

We the PEOPLE need to remind them who is really in charge....:cool:

AmPat
07-18-2011, 08:11 AM

This president has taken it to new levels. He is "fundamentally changing" the country by using the tools at his disposal. It wouldn't surprise me if he tried to issue E.O. to make himself dictator. It's his desire and it matches his ideology. :mad:

fettpett
07-18-2011, 09:23 AM
Sounds like time for Congress to step in and get rid of this crap