PDA

View Full Version : ConservativeUnderground.com's Terms Of Service...

SarasotaRepub
07-19-2011, 04:24 PM
Your Supreme OverLords, SaintLouieWoman and I welcome you to CU! We're glad you decided to join us and we hope your stay here at CU is a long one.

There are a few rules that need to be addressed when it comes to posting at CU.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Everyone is welcome at CU. Conservatives, Liberals, and everything in between. But understand, it is a Conservative board. That means if you're a Lib, there is a good chance you may take some heat. You've been warned.

I don't like whiners. Don't send the the Mod Staff PM's crying like widdle babies that your feelings have been hurt. If you post on a Political Board you best have a thick skin or don't waste our time. This goes for everyone!!!

This is not to say you can't PM the mods but if you do, make sure it's for a good valid reason and not something stupid. How will you know if your "issue" is stupid??? Easy. The Mod you send it to will flat out tell you so or totally ignore you. :smile-new:

2. Spamming is not allowed at CU. This includes the forum or any of CU's resources to send out spam to other members. If any member is found doing this you will be banned.

3. This board has a merit system. So if you start to get out of line, your reputation will start to go down and will eventually get banned.

4. In general, it's pretty hard to get banned here. We want all the members at CU to have a good time posting here so it takes a LOT to get banned for good. That isn't to say you might not get "Timed Out". If you do get Timed Out your Title will say "Timed Out" and the length is up to the Staff member that does it. We have also been known to bring back Banned members but don't count on it.

5. We have Members, Moderators, Super Mods, and Admins.

6. Don't post personal information!! If you know someones real name, phone number, work info, or family members info and you post it...you will be banned.

7. This board was created for free speech, but I don't want any racial crap on here. Use common sense people and don't be an A-Hole.

8. Do NOT make threats against the President, the Military, the Government or other CU members.

9. CU's Admins/Moderators have no control over what people post nor are they responsible. There are too many posts and people for us to read every single post. So if you feel there is something totally inappropriate, please feel free to Report that post to the Moderators or the Admins.

10. For AP Stories to be used, Headline and link only.

11. Don't post entire stories, 4-5 paragraphs and the link will do.

12. These rules can and will be amended at anytime.

13. FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such materials available in an effort to advance understanding of current issues. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the included information for educational or informational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use,’ you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Thanks for your attention and have a good time!

If you receive an error message when you try and join that you are a Spammer please understand we use a program that screens out known Spammers. You may be on that list and I can't control that. If you feel that you have been rejected in error, just use the CONTACT US link at the bottom right of all the pages. If I determine you're ok, I'll let you in!!!