PDA

View Full Version : Woman Gets 1 Year For Having Sex With Teens

NJCardFan
07-20-2011, 01:31 PM
I guess this is what you ladies would consider equal rights:

Southern Indiana woman sentenced for having teenage sex parties

JEFFERSONVILLE, IN (WAVE) Court records state that 39-year-old Mary Dennis admitted to having sexual relations with at least seven minors at parties she held for students of Silver Creek High School. Now a judge has punished her for the crime.

An investigation started after her daughter said she walked by Dennis's bedroom and noticed her having sexual relations with one boy, while at least one more watched.

In April 2010, Mary Dennis was arrested on charges that she threw parties for teenagers and had sex with underage boys.

Police interviewed several minors, which prosecutors say helped them build a case. Dennis would later admit to the activities, and her attorney worked with prosecutors on a plea agreement.

"I've been a prosecutor for over a decade now and unfortunately I still get amazed by some of the things that I see some people do," said Clark County Prosecutor Jeremy Mull.

In all, prosecutors would determine she had sexual relations with seven teenage boys, one as young as 15-years-old. Court records also indicate she provided alcohol.

Friday morning, the case wrapped up in Clark County Court Superior 1. After sentencing, she remained silent as WAVE 3 asked her questions. Her attorney, however, spoke on her behalf.

"The agreement was that she would have 4 years probated, and then 3 years executed, which under Indiana law means that she will serve between a year and a year and a half in the Clark County jail and she'll have work release the entire time," attorney Brian Butler said.

That means her days will be spent at work, her nights, behind bars. This is the most serious offense on Dennis's record. http://www.wave3.com/story/15087578/southern-indiana-woman-sentenced-for-having-sex-with

Bailey
07-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Why are most molesting teachers that are not from Florida pretty ugly? :D

djones520
07-20-2011, 02:09 PM

I wouldn't say she's ugly, but she's certainly not the type of person I'd want to be having a "sex party" with.

Articulate_Ape
07-20-2011, 02:23 PM

Kind of an oxymoron there, ain't it? :p

NJCardFan
07-20-2011, 02:41 PM
I wouldn't say she's ugly, but she's certainly not the type of person I'd want to be having a "sex party" with.

However, to a 15 year old, getting blown in general trumps what the blower looks like.

jnkbortka
07-20-2011, 02:45 PM
I don't really think this should be considered a crime, it would be a different story if they were like 10, but by 15, most people are biologicly adults.

fettpett
07-20-2011, 02:46 PM
I don't really think this should be considered a crime, it would be a different story if they were like 10, but by 15, most people are biologicly adults.

been through this with Nova, don't get started again

jnkbortka
07-20-2011, 03:13 PM
been through this with Nova, don't get started again
let me rephrase...
by 15, most people are capable of choosing who they have sex with.
I am in no way saying pedophilia should be legal, but even a complete retard knows there are differences between 10 year olds and 15 year olds. Statutory rape laws should be changed to BEFORE PUBERTY, not an arbitrary age

Zathras
07-20-2011, 03:13 PM

Wow, someone who supports legalising drugs also supports sex with children...what a shock!

What's next, no drinking age?

Apache
07-20-2011, 03:57 PM
let me rephrase...
I am in no way saying pedophilia should be legal, but even a complete retard knows there are differences between 10 year olds and 15 year olds. Statutory rape laws should be changed to BEFORE PUBERTY, not an arbitrary age

The mental faculties also play a role, not just the biological...

And I am out of this thread...:eek:

jnkbortka
07-20-2011, 04:04 PM
Wow, someone who supports legalising drugs also supports sex with children...what a shock!

What's next, no drinking age?

Actually you guessed it :D
let me tell you a true story. A while ago I got really drunk, I was probably .3. I threw up a TON. But I LEARNED from my mistakes. Now I know to drink responsibly. do you think it's better to learn now, or when I'm 21 at some college party, when if I got alcohol poisoning everyone would be too drunk or high to care or know what happened?
Which would you rather your children do?

Back on topic, a 15 year old, even if you don't think is fully an adult, is not a child. If you think a 15 year old is the same as an 8, 9, or 10 year old, you sir, are a complete and utter dumbass.

NJCardFan
07-20-2011, 04:11 PM
let me tell you a true story. A while ago I got really drunk, I was probably .3. I threw up a TON. But I LEARNED from my mistakes. Now I know to drink responsibly. do you think it's better to learn now, or when I'm 21 at some college party, when if I got alcohol poisoning everyone would be too drunk or high to care or know what happened?

Back on topic, a 15 year old, even if you don't think is fully an adult, is not a child. If you think a 15 year old is the same as an 8, 9, or 10 year old, you sir, are a complete and utter dumbass.

Regardless of your opinion on the matter, the law is the law. Also, does this go for girls as well or just for boys. And let's not forget that had the sexes been reversed, a man would have been sent up for at least 10 years and made to register as a sex offender.

Bailey
07-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Yes but why are Florida teachers that have sex with minors so much hotter then non-Floridians? :confused:

jnkbortka
07-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Regardless of your opinion on the matter, the law is the law. Also, does this go for girls as well or just for boys. And let's not forget that had the sexes been reversed, a man would have been sent up for at least 10 years and made to register as a sex offender.

Oh yes that is complete bullshit. But I am also pretty sure in that case there would probably be more coercion involved. If it was coerced that is when it is bad.

Madisonian
07-20-2011, 06:07 PM
let me tell you a true story. A while ago I got really drunk, I was probably .3.

Let us know when you sober up.
The reason that the laws are written so that minors cannot drink is exactly because some stupid teenage (that would be you) has no idea what he (or she) is doing or the effects of alcohol.

Now if you drank till you got to a BAC of .3 (which frankly, I doubt), you are damn lucky you did not die of alcohol poisoning. Also a BAC of that level could lead to permanent brain damage (which would explain a lot) and in either case you have destroyed not only your own life, but of your parents; siblings and relatives as well.

jnkbortka
07-20-2011, 06:24 PM
Let us know when you sober up.
The reason that the laws are written so that minors cannot drink is exactly because some stupid teenage (that would be you) has no idea what he (or she) is doing or the effects of alcohol.

Now if you drank till you got to a BAC of .3 (which frankly, I doubt), you are damn lucky you did not die of alcohol poisoning. Also a BAC of that level could lead to permanent brain damage (which would explain a lot) and in either case you have destroyed not only your own life, but of your parents; siblings and relatives as well.

I am sober :P
oh, well I always heard .5 was where you got brain damage and alcohol poisoning. If that's the case I probably wasn't that much haha. But it's better that it happens sometime other than a crazy college party.

Madisonian
07-20-2011, 07:04 PM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1078951547891&id=a3f75c3064c357779546c635ef3ddde7&url=http%3a%2f%2fdigitalalcoholtesters.net%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2010%2f05%2fAlcohol-Breathalyzer-Chart-for-Men1.jpg

Read and learn (of course at your age we know you know it all)

At .5, if you could reach it before passing out, your odds of survival are not good.

Average individual appears
normal

Subtle effects that can be
detected with special tests

Mild euphoria
Relaxation
Joyousness
Talkativeness
Decreased inhibition

Concentration

Blunted feelings
Disinhibition
Extraversion

Reasoning
Depth perception
Peripheral vision
Glare recovery

Over-expression
Emotional swings
Anger or sadness
Boisterousness
Decreased libido

Reflexes
Reaction time
Gross motor control
Staggering
Slurred speech

Stupor
Loss of understanding
Impaired sensations

Severe motor impairment
Loss of consciousness
Memory blackout

Severe central nervous system depression
Unconsciousness
Death is possible

Bladder function
Breathing
Heart rate

0.40-0.50

General lack of behavior
Unconsciousness
Death is possible

Breathing
Heart rate

≥0.50

Death

Zathras
07-20-2011, 07:36 PM

How about following the law you moron.

Says the person who's a Ronulan, the perfect example of a complete and utter dumbass.

SaintLouieWoman
07-20-2011, 07:53 PM
How about following the law you moron.

Says the person who's a Ronulan, the perfect example of a complete and utter dumbass.
I think he's also about 15 years old, hence his thoughts that a person at 15 has the thought processes of an adult. He's wrong. And the concept of getting drunk before he gets to college is better than waiting is really wrong. What that can result in is a dependence and going down that slippery slope quicker, definitely not a good idea.

Odysseus
07-20-2011, 08:36 PM
Getting back to the original topic, the boys had to endure a worse penalty:

http://wave.images.worldnow.com/images/15087578_BG1.jpg

fettpett
07-21-2011, 08:05 AM
Oh yes that is complete bullshit. But I am also pretty sure in that case there would probably be more coercion involved. If it was coerced that is when it is bad.

dude, I warned you, if you keep it up, you'll get ripped a new one, quickly.

NJCardFan
07-21-2011, 10:08 AM
Just to point out the double standard, look how this case is being looked at compared to that Mormon guy.

Zafod
07-21-2011, 12:23 PM
spork!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GGAmzDRA_BY/S8Qgo0FQ4KI/AAAAAAAAJEU/3A5068gfVE0/s400/g0a000000000000000093d74cb916c6bbd4e95aa2d44474db4 e9fa8530b.jpg

Yoshi
07-24-2011, 10:50 PM
let me rephrase...

Most 15 year old's are pressured by peers to have sexual encounters, with older woman especially, so they should just suck it up. If they AGREE to have sex with her, then why not get them laid? It's not like she's raping them....and so, she brought alcohol to underage kids. whoopdey flipping doo. so, I agree.

And yeah.

Yoshi
07-24-2011, 10:59 PM
okay, I agree. If your an adult, who sleeps with anyone under, say, 16, then yeah jail/probation/ whatever(no matter if your male or female) but if they are 17/18 then they are practically adults. They may make some bad judgement calls, but they could be tried as adults, so treat them like it. This woman is sick. As for the alchohol, a LOT of adults buy teenagers something to drink. It's no big deal. I mean, it is bad, but not stuff worth going to jail for.

Rockntractor
07-24-2011, 11:01 PM
spork!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GGAmzDRA_BY/S8Qgo0FQ4KI/AAAAAAAAJEU/3A5068gfVE0/s400/g0a000000000000000093d74cb916c6bbd4e95aa2d44474db4 e9fa8530b.jpg

My eyes have been raped!:vomit:

RobJohnson
07-24-2011, 11:11 PM
My eyes have been raped!:vomit:

You know you want her. :eek::D

noworries
07-24-2011, 11:12 PM
Looks like to me that woman was no MILF so the boys were thinking with the wrong head

Odysseus
07-25-2011, 10:21 AM
Looks like to me that woman was no MILF so the boys were thinking with the wrong head

Teenage boys do nothing but think with the wrong head. They're bundles of hormones with feet.

Yoshi
07-25-2011, 11:11 AM
Teenage boys do nothing but think with the wrong head. They're bundles of hormones with feet.

I agree. They would have slept with her even if she weighed 600 pounds and spit when she talk.

Odysseus
07-25-2011, 12:35 PM
I agree. They would have slept with her even if she weighed 600 pounds and spit when she talk.

Yep. I wouldn't punish any boy who slept with her, but I'd certainly swap out his seeing eye dog. :D

fettpett
07-25-2011, 01:24 PM
Yep. I wouldn't punish any boy who slept with her, but I'd certainly swap out his seeing eye dog. :D

:lol::lol: