PDA

View Full Version : Please trust President Obama

aka:PBS
07-22-2011, 08:59 AM
Armstead (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-19-11 06:49 PM
Original message
Please trust President Obama. You know he won't extend the Bush tax cuts.

Edited on Tue Jul-19-11 06:50 PM by Armstead
...Or impose a health-insurance mandate without a public option.

And he is absolutely going to rein in those "too big to fail" financial conglomerates.

Just have some faith and stop being such a pessimist.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=433&topic_id=715141&mesg_id=715141

And do tell how he plans on doing that.

AmPat
07-22-2011, 09:26 AM
Baseless trust and strict obedience: Basic liberal tenets.:cool:

marv
07-22-2011, 11:57 AM
Some people just keep buying the same old lottery ticket thinking they're gonna get rich.........

the director
07-22-2011, 12:53 PM
So, a few days ago I was sitting outside on the porch of my trailer home in a ketchup-stained ripped wifebeater while cleaning my shotgun when this group of libtard hippies rolls up in their ecocar. In a cloud of pot haze the four of them pile out of the vehicle and brush the welfare check receipts off them as they walk up to my place carrying a bunch of pro-Obama propaganda. Without even introducing themselves, they start in about how Obama's health care will allow me to get my teeth fixed for free, how Obama's foreign policy means I don't need my shotgun anymore, and how Obama is fighting against greedy rich corporatists for me so that I don't have to live in a trailer anymore. Even though I could tell they were smugly talking down to me, I was attempting to be friendly by nodding my head in hopes they would leave quickly, but I could see this was going to be a while so I lit a cig. One of them wearing pseudo-intellectual glasses freaks out and starts rambling incoherently about how my smoking is "offensive" to him and that I should respect him by not smoking while he was on MY damn property. At this point I had enough so I stood up and started telling them that Obama's health care is going to be paid for by my taxes so to stop calling it free health care. I laced into pseudu-intellectual guy saying that he was on my private property and therefore I could do whatever I damn wanted. Finally, while holding my shotgun threateningly, I told 'em that this shotgun was the only thing standing between me and government oppression and that they could have it back from my cold dead fingers. They all started to stammer and mumble about class warfare and other such nonsense. I cut them off there and told them that if I ever saw them in my neighborhood again I would put buckshot through their engine block. Three of them ran off, but one of them stayed behind, and with tears in his eyes confessed he was really a conservative but had to pretend to be a liberal so his college professors would pass him. He said my speech made him realize that there is no honor in living like a libtard so he was going to make a speech at his college which would likely get him kicked out. I told him I'd get him a job at the local repair shop and he thanked me profusely. After they left, a few of my neighbors came over and gave me free beer as they told me I had saved that young man's life. Proudest moment for me ever.

AmPat
07-22-2011, 12:58 PM
Obviously this is a 10 on the Bounce-O-Meter.

Good job with the conversion.:D

the director
07-22-2011, 01:06 PM
Obviously this is a 10 on the Bounce-O-Meter.

Good job with the conversion.:D

Thanks. I've spent the last few days going through bouncies to learn how to write them, so my first few might be a little rough but hopefully I can refine them so they are almost believable. Just attempting to develop a new weapon for my trolling.

fettpett
07-22-2011, 01:57 PM
So, a few days ago I was sitting outside on the porch of my trailer home in a ketchup-stained ripped wifebeater while cleaning my shotgun when this group of libtard hippies rolls up in their ecocar. In a cloud of pot haze the four of them pile out of the vehicle and brush the welfare check receipts off them as they walk up to my place carrying a bunch of pro-Obama propaganda. Without even introducing themselves, they start in about how Obama's health care will allow me to get my teeth fixed for free, how Obama's foreign policy means I don't need my shotgun anymore, and how Obama is fighting against greedy rich corporatists for me so that I don't have to live in a trailer anymore. Even though I could tell they were smugly talking down to me, I was attempting to be friendly by nodding my head in hopes they would leave quickly, but I could see this was going to be a while so I lit a cig. One of them wearing pseudo-intellectual glasses freaks out and starts rambling incoherently about how my smoking is "offensive" to him and that I should respect him by not smoking while he was on MY damn property. At this point I had enough so I stood up and started telling them that Obama's health care is going to be paid for by my taxes so to stop calling it free health care. I laced into pseudu-intellectual guy saying that he was on my private property and therefore I could do whatever I damn wanted. Finally, while holding my shotgun threateningly, I told 'em that this shotgun was the only thing standing between me and government oppression and that they could have it back from my cold dead fingers. They all started to stammer and mumble about class warfare and other such nonsense. I cut them off there and told them that if I ever saw them in my neighborhood again I would put buckshot through their engine block. Three of them ran off, but one of them stayed behind, and with tears in his eyes confessed he was really a conservative but had to pretend to be a liberal so his college professors would pass him. He said my speech made him realize that there is no honor in living like a libtard so he was going to make a speech at his college which would likely get him kicked out. I told him I'd get him a job at the local repair shop and he thanked me profusely. After they left, a few of my neighbors came over and gave me free beer as they told me I had saved that young man's life. Proudest moment for me ever.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

we so need some bleeding eye emotes

the director
07-22-2011, 02:27 PM
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

we so need some bleeding eye emotes

Perhaps, but if you give me your address I'll mail you some Johnson & Johnson "No More Tears" shampoo.

jnkbortka
07-22-2011, 02:49 PM
Baseless trust and strict obedience: Basic liberal tenets.:cool:
and they call us fascists

Starbuck
07-22-2011, 04:18 PM
and they call us fascists

Who?

jnkbortka
07-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Who?

every liberal i have ever met has called GWB a fascist at least once

BadCat
07-22-2011, 07:31 PM
every liberal i have ever met has called GWB a fascist at least once

fortunately, I don't meet many.
and of the ones I've met, I hate every one of them

lacarnut
07-22-2011, 07:43 PM
fortunately, I don't meet many.
and of the ones I've met, I hate every one of them

Same here. Plus, that one of the advantages of living in a red state. Don't see many of those jackasses.

jnkbortka
07-22-2011, 10:37 PM
haha i wasn't so lucky. from 2002 to 2009 l lived in NYC :vomit: