PDA

View Full Version : I Guess It Pays To Be Obamas Buddy

megimoo
07-22-2011, 03:17 PM
GE reports 21.6% rise in profit, $3.8B...

General Electric Profit, Revenue Beat Forecasts

The largest U.S. conglomerate [GE 19.05 -0.11 (-0.57%) ], whose shares were up 2.3 percent in premarket trading, said Friday second-quarter profit attributable to common shareholders came to $3.69 billion, or 35 cents per share, compared with $3.03 billion, or 28 cents per share, a year earlier.

Factoring out one-time items, profit was 34 cents per share.

On that basis, analysts had looked for profit of 32 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43843552

lacarnut
07-22-2011, 04:51 PM
This hunk of shit company is getting gobs of funds for green energy subsidies, has exported thousands of jobs overseas, pays zero corporate taxes, and the stock price is still in the gutter. Jack Welch, former CEO who made GE a great company, thinks Immelt is an idiot. I guess that is why Obummer put him on his economic team.

megimoo
07-22-2011, 04:56 PM
This hunk of shit company is getting gobs of funds for green energy subsidies, has exported thousands of jobs overseas, pays zero corporate taxes, and the stock price is still in the gutter. Jack Welch, former CEO who made GE a great company, thinks Immelt is an idiot. I guess that is why Obummer put him on his economic team.

GE is no longer an American Company..They will require Junior Management to Have their Eyes Slanted Next !