PDA

View Full Version : Finally Cleared: Man Who Killed a Burglar Armed with a Machete, Broke into His Home

megimoo
07-23-2011, 08:46 AM
Finally Cleared: Man Who Killed a Burglar Armed with a Machete, Broke into His Home as He Slept

A brave homeowner who stabbed to death a burglar breaking into his house will not face any charges in what has been hailed a victory for justice. Peter Flanagan, 59, who was arrested on suspicion of murdering the masked intruder, was released without charge yesterday after it was ruled he had acted in self-defence.

The father of three has spent the past month with the threat of a court trial hanging over his head. But prosecutors now accept he reacted instinctively in “frightening circumstances” after four men, one wielding a machete, broke into his home as he slept

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/260562

Apache
07-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Finally Cleared: Man Who Killed a Burglar Armed with a Machete, Broke into His Home as He Slept

A brave homeowner who stabbed to death a burglar breaking into his house will not face any charges in what has been hailed a victory for justice. Peter Flanagan, 59, who was arrested on suspicion of murdering the masked intruder, was released without charge yesterday after it was ruled he had acted in self-defence.

The father of three has spent the past month with the threat of a court trial hanging over his head. But prosecutors now accept he reacted instinctively in “frightening circumstances” after four men, one wielding a machete, broke into his home as he slept

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/260562

well it took long enough, but the right decision was made...

Rockntractor
07-23-2011, 07:40 PM
well it took long enough, but the right decision was made...

Was he a crazed right wanger, TNO might want to save this and haul it out five years from now in a knife control thread.

Apache
07-23-2011, 07:46 PM
Was he a crazed right wanger, TNO might want to save this and haul it out five years from now in a knife control thread.

I am NOT cutting my steak with a spork!:smilie_catfight:

Rockntractor
07-23-2011, 07:52 PM
I am NOT cutting my steak with a spork!:smilie_catfight:

Steak? What makes you think you can kill and eat an animal with rights in the future?:confused:

Apache
07-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Steak? What makes you think you can kill and eat an animal with rights in the future?:confused:

A .30 calibre round to the think pan :confused: