PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin : Obama is an “Angry” “Lame Duck President”

megimoo
07-23-2011, 10:39 AM
After listening to the President’s press conference today, let’s keep in mind the following: This is the same president who proposed an absurdly irresponsible budget that would increase our debt by trillions of dollars, and whose party failed to even put forward a budget in over 800 days!

This is the same president who is pushing our country to the brink because of his reckless spending on things like the nearly trillion dollar “stimulus” boondoggle. ......This is the same president who ignored his own debt commission’s recommendations and demonized the voices of fiscal sanity who proposed responsible plans to reform... .
snip
Now the President is outraged because the GOP House leadership called his bluff and ended discussions with him because they deemed him an obstruction to any real solution to the debt crisis.

He has been deemed a lame duck president. And he is angry now because he is being treated as such.
His foreign policy strategy has been described as “leading from behind.” Well, that’s his domestic policy strategy as well. Why should he be surprised that he’s been left behind in the negotiations when he’s been leading from behind on this debt crisis?

Thank you, GOP House leaders. Please don’t get wobbly on us now.

2012 can’t come soon enough.

— Sarah Palin

http://weaselzippers.us/

txradioguy
07-23-2011, 01:31 PM
And once again...she nails it.

obx
07-23-2011, 01:32 PM
And once again...she nails it.
Ditto.

austintxconservative
07-23-2011, 09:56 PM
I'm not so sure about her really running...but we really need her out there campaigning for our candidate.

Rockntractor
07-23-2011, 10:00 PM
I'm not so sure about her really running...but we really need her out there campaigning for our candidate.

She is an excellent cheer leader.

lacarnut
07-23-2011, 11:00 PM
I hope she runs but I doubt it. She might have her eyes on a senate seat which would enhance her qualifications for Prez in the future.

AmPat
07-24-2011, 11:59 AM
When can we expect the rest of the professional "Journalists" out there to start reporting the obvious?:confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

fettpett
07-24-2011, 02:41 PM
When can we expect the rest of the professional "Journalists" out there to start reporting the obvious?:confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/obama-media2.jpg