PDA

View Full Version : Eat more Bacon!

Rockntractor
07-24-2011, 12:20 PM
Sniff sniff, ahhhhhh that new forum smell!:)

SarasotaRepub
07-24-2011, 12:29 PM
I made bacon for breakfast this morning. The real stuff, not Turkey Bacon. :pig:

bijou
07-24-2011, 12:30 PM
Top 10 Reasons Bacon Is Actually HEALTHY For You!
by Boss Hog

OK, well, the extremely biased opinions of the various ďbeef boards, fish factions, and chicken coalitionísĒ have had their free reign for the last 50 years, so I think itís finally time to hear what the actual doctors, nutritionists, University studies and medical tests have to say on the matter of baconís nutritional benefits to our health.

Here is a list of the Top 10 Reasons why bacon is actually healthy for you!

Pork Powered Protein: The protein found in bacon is extremely valuable to maintaining our energy levels and a fully functioning, healthy body, with a minimum of those nasty, waist, thigh and butt expanding, fat building carbohydrates.

Baconís Blood Balancing Bounty: Several university and medical center studies have shown that including bacon as a regular, moderate pat of oneís diet, actually naturally works to lower the bodies blood pressure and blood sugar levels, helping to prevent and / or alleviate the effects of diabetes, as well as heart disease, stroke and heart attack. ... http://bacontoday.com/top-10-reasons-bacon-is-actually-healthy-for-you/

Rockntractor
07-24-2011, 12:43 PM
http://bacontoday.com/top-10-reasons-bacon-is-actually-healthy-for-you/

Finally the truth about natures most perfect food!:pig::)

fettpett
07-24-2011, 02:36 PM
I made bacon for breakfast this morning. The real stuff, not Turkey Bacon. :pig:

nothing wrong with Turkey bacon

Beef bacon is freaking awesome though

:pig::vomit:

linda22003
07-24-2011, 05:11 PM

Financial records all up to date? As my mother said to my father when they updated their wills; "Will I be a rich widow? If not, where's the fun in being a widow at all?" :p

SaintLouieWoman
07-24-2011, 05:55 PM
Financial records all up to date? As my mother said to my father when they updated their wills; "Will I be a rich widow? If not, where's the fun in being a widow at all?" :p

Your mom had the right idea. Unfortunately, I won't be a rich widow, so he needs to start eating more veggies and more popcorn. :popcorn:

megimoo
07-24-2011, 09:24 PM
Sniff sniff, ahhhhhh that new forum smell!:)

Bacon is the pigs revenge ..don't let the pigs win !

Bacon Flavored Jelly Beans!

There is really no need for Bacon Flavored Jelly Beans. Thereís a reason black licorice flavor chewing gum never took off, its just disgusting.

Bacon Wrapped Filets
Because meat isnít good enough on its own, Omaha Steaks wraps it in Bacon.Bacon Wrapped Filets

Bacon Scented Tide
Bacon scented tide. Because it attracts the ladies. How To Sell Detergent to Dudes.

linda22003
07-25-2011, 09:04 AM
Your mom had the right idea. Unfortunately, I won't be a rich widow, so he needs to start eating more veggies and more popcorn. :popcorn:

My husband checks in every once in awhile to see if he's still worth more dead than alive. It's a toss-up. ;)

Zafod
07-25-2011, 09:08 AM
Bacon doesn't kill you.... Processed refined garbage does.....