PDA

View Full Version : I Will Forever Hold G.W.Bush & The Repugs Responsible For...

SarasotaRepub
07-25-2011, 09:44 AM
Yes!!! It's time for another episode of....BDS!!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1569574)

global1 (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-25-11 09:36 AM
Original message
I Will Forever Hold G.W.Bush & The Repugs Responsible For......

the condition this country is in. From the moment they stole the 2000 election until now you can just track how this country went downhill. The whole thing was choreographed to get us where we are today.

:bravo:

obx
07-25-2011, 09:50 AM
...with the help of Nancy Reagan's psychic, of course.

AmPat
07-25-2011, 01:11 PM
I Will Forever Hold G.W.Bush & The Repugs Responsible For......

...500 billion in new spending under a DIMoRAT Congress during a time of war, as opposed to my hero, Barrack the Magic Negro who overspent Bush by 4.2 TRILLION in 1/3rd thim time.
...The horrible 5% unemployment over 8 years as opposed to the persistent 9.2% of my God, Barrack the Magnificent.
...Strides toward good race relations despite the liberal media's attempt to blame Katrina for being under direct control of the Bush weather machine as opposed to the Rampant racism at the highest levels of office beginning in the Oval orifice and spreading out from there to the "Justice" Department and beyond.