PDA

View Full Version : To all:

SarasotaRepub
07-25-2011, 01:59 PM
DUmmie cali apparently pays price for being...dumb!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1570297)

cali (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-25-11 11:35 AM
Original message To all:

Yesterday, I made a grievous error of judgment and I want to try to rectify it in any way that I can.

I posted a message here venting inappropriately about some of the customers at my the place I work. In doing so I deeply hurt my employers, wonderful people who I admire and care for deeply. I apologize to them and I'm so sorry for the pain and trauma I've caused them. I also apologize to the unnamed family I insulted.

I want to make it absolutely clear that what I expressed in that post in NO way is reflective of my the views of my employers. They are terrific, accepting and welcoming people. The last thing they deserve is to be hurt by my having been an idiot. They were shocked and horrified by what I wrote, which was emailed to them by someone who posted thread. I completely understand their reaction.

As of today I have tendered my resignation. It's the least I could do to try and right the wrong I created.

Again, I am so sorry to have hurt folks who have been so very good to me.

No idea what this story is about but I'd guess a DUmmie wishes she had kept her big trap shut...:eek:

bijou
07-25-2011, 02:08 PM
DUmmie cali apparently pays price for being...dumb!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1570297)

No idea what this story is about but I'd guess a DUmmie wishes she had kept her big trap shut...:eek:

The thread has gone but it was captured at CC link (http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,62285.0.html)

SarasotaRepub
07-25-2011, 02:18 PM
The thread has gone but it was captured at CC link (http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,62285.0.html)

:rotfl:

What an ass.

CaptRandom
07-25-2011, 02:42 PM
that was pretty fun last night.. Cali was just too obnoxious to pass up...

SarasotaRepub
07-25-2011, 02:49 PM

Posting about where you work, especially a small place, has its dangers.

Apache
07-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Posting about where you work, especially a small place, has its dangers.

http://4funz.com/Funny-Pictures/animals/cats/img-my-internet-penis-is-this-big-82:DDsmilie_panic:

CaptRandom
07-25-2011, 02:55 PM
^^^ right? hopefully this was a very important life lesson learned.
:an:

Apache
07-25-2011, 03:06 PM
^^^ right? hopefully this was a very important life lesson learned.
:an:

With the economy in the tank, the way it is, cali really should've though the actions through...;)

SarasotaRepub
07-25-2011, 03:08 PM
Reading that thread is something. It never even enters their minds that cali is the fool.

What are the odds she gets the job back???

SaintLouieWoman
07-25-2011, 03:10 PM

Welcome to CU. Saw you also joined the Cave.

aka:PBS
07-25-2011, 03:41 PM
This kind of thread brings back memories. There was a thread a while back about a DUmmy spouting off about his employer. Word got back to said employer and said DUmmy got the boot. DUmmyland was in an uproar.

07-25-2011, 03:44 PM
Lone_Star_Dem (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-25-11 11:43 AM
Response to Original message
4. Cali, a lot of hate filled people read here.
Edited on Mon Jul-25-11 11:44 AM by Lone_Star_Dem
There's a whole following of people who only read/post here to cause problems. For several of them it's a game to destroy other people's lives if they're given the chance.

Never post any type of personal information on the internet, especially a political discussion board, but really not anyplace on the internet. I mean the sewing/gardening/birdwatching boards you may post on as well. You never know what nut is reading your words, spewing spittle all over their monitor in manic glee the moment they think they've got something they can use to harm you.

I'm sorry you've had personal problems caused by some twit with no real life of their own.

No jackass, she brought it on her own!

07-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Waiting For Everyman (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-25-11 02:23 PM
52. The employer is willing to be used as a tool of repression.
If I were your employer I'd be more offended at that, and refuse to be manipulated in that way by an anonymous outsider snitch with a political agenda against you. I would never reward a political attack troll by giving it the result it was seeking.

I didn't see the post and I don't know who your employer is, but if I did, I'd boycott them for having no regard for your rights and privacy. As long as the employer wasn't named, you did them no harm. The rest is your opinion and feelings, which you have every right to express, even if they're unfounded. On the other hand, ACTUAL harm is being done to YOU. You are the victim in this, not your employer.

I'd rather have an employer who wasn't so nice to me, and had greater regard for freedom of speech and privacy.

You employer should reject your resignation, and I hope they do

Guess what asshole....the employer was named.

No asswipe....employer was harmed in what could be loss of business.

Apocalypse
07-25-2011, 04:36 PM
The stupid was strong with this one.

We make a post gripping about our place of work and the customers.

In that post, we admitted to telling our customers they will be served poorly, and will be turned away. Over personal political views. We also insult said customers.

We name where we work and provide a link that also contains the contact info for where we work.

Then are shocked when that post is shared.

We "Resign" (More likely encouraged or else) from said work place.

Then return and post several times about how you are the victim.

Sad is only the beginning.

fettpett
07-25-2011, 05:45 PM
wow...talk about lack of judgment, if you're going to rant about your employer, DON"T NAME THEM

Articulate_Ape
07-25-2011, 07:10 PM

Indeed. (http://www.hark.com/clips/cxsjsfwdxg-thatll-learn-ya) :D

FDK
07-25-2011, 09:17 PM
Maru Kitteh (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-25-11 11:41 AM
3. I hope your employers understand that everyone makes mistakes and refuse your resignation

Venting frustration on an anonymous board hardly seems worth the loss of an employee so clearly dedicated to her establishment.

Indeed. So dedicated that she insults the customers who keep the establishment (isn't that a dirty word on DU?) in business and provides a link to the business in the post.

DUmmies are consistent proof that the difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has limits while stupidity knows no bounds.

rjas77
07-26-2011, 04:56 AM
For those who want to read the original thread

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vHnnBKR_IdQJ:www.democraticundergro und.com/discuss/duboard.php%3Faz%3Dview_all%26address%3D439x156465 6+It's+almost+August.+I'm+sick+of+the+summer+peopl e.+-+Democratic&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari&source=www.google.com

FDK
07-26-2011, 06:34 AM
Check it out. It looks like it might have been a DUmmie who blew the whistle:

CaptRandom (119 posts) Mon Jul-25-11 02:42 AM
136. Unrec due to MAJOR passive agressive issues...

Edited on Mon Jul-25-11 02:45 AM by CaptRandom
Im sorry if you think your customers are obnoxious, but do they skip out on the bill? If not, then you might want to come to the realization that you are there because they come there..

I know, I know... Its hard to understand.. But Sometimes in reality land we have to do things, or 'serve' people who we might not do otherwise so that we get that nifty little thing called a paycheck...

Anywho, I think it was in VERY BAD TASTE to describe your repeat business in the way you did and I will be calling your management.. Ill just describe the frumpy angry person and im sure s/he will know exactly whom Im talking about...

FYI... Lithium works wonders.

Edit: I saved the link to the place in case this whole thing 'disappears'....teehee... Tomorrows gona be a fun phone call.

ralph wiggum
07-26-2011, 09:32 AM
This kind of thread brings back memories. There was a thread a while back about a DUmmy spouting off about his employer. Word got back to said employer and said DUmmy got the boot. DUmmyland was in an uproar.

That would be Walldude. Mau10Man caught the original thread where DUmmy Walldude was working at a religious convention in Denver. Walldude claimed he was going to sabatoge the slideshow he was working on. Mau called them convention center and got him fired.

I'll see if I can find the original thread.

ralph wiggum
07-26-2011, 09:33 AM
Walldude's story:
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=287

SarasotaRepub
07-26-2011, 09:55 AM
And of course, all the DUmmies concentrate on is one of their own getting caught, they totally ignore the fact they are intentionally causing harm to someone else...

Speak "Truth to Power" dude!!!! :p:D

obx
07-26-2011, 10:06 AM
Excellent job Mau, be sure to spread the word to his other clients.

07-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Walldude's story:
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=287

yeah...thats it...:D

Carol
07-26-2011, 08:27 PM
boston bean Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-25-11 11:53 AM
10. whoever sent the link to your boss is a real slme bucket. And very hurtful and immature asshole. nt
But Cali isn't hurtful and immature for treating her employers and customers that way.:rolleyes:

marions ghost Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-25-11 11:53 AM
11. I hope they don't accept your resignation

it's certainly not the biggest mistake I've seen an employee make & I doubt it will be seen as damaging opinion on the internet.

Why don't you see if you can get the thread deleted?Like the problem and the harm is going to go away just because you disappeared the thread.

dana_b Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-25-11 02:29 PM
Response to Reply #11
53. I agree

I didn't see anything disparaging about the establishment itself - just some annoyance with some of the clientele. I hope that she doesn't need to resign.

madmom Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Jul-25-11 12:07 PM
18. I read your thread and having once been a waitress I took it for what is was...

letting off steam. Your employers should be glad IMO that you did it that way instead of going off on customers. Some people live their lives to hurt other people. They are small and petty. I hope you come out of this an even better person than you already were/are. :hug: Sure it's better that the thread be on the internet forever rather than keeping your mouth shut and then discussing it with one trusted friend after work.

It's not just the verbally discussing the frustration with a customer it was how she/they were going to treat paying customers.
Wow. Nothing disparaging? Lying to customers? Saying you are going to give them bad service because of their wealth, the way they act and what they believe? Belittling their customers? That's not disparaging? And harmful to the business, the owners and the other employees?