PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Fragrances

Hawkgirl
07-25-2011, 05:20 PM
I have several in my boudoir....but my favorite is still Obsession by CK. Yes, it's an oldie but goodie.

I also wear Miracle & Tresor by Lancome. My favorite at the moment is J'adore.

In the 80's, I wore Poison (I think everyone did, along with those musks:()

noworries
07-25-2011, 09:11 PM
I am also a Obsession kind of girl but I also like Happy and Pleasure. Can you see a trend here;)

SaintLouieWoman
07-25-2011, 11:28 PM
I like one of the Donna Karan fragrances as well as Coco by Channel. But a couple of years ago I developed an allergy to almost any fragrance. So now the pretty perfume bottles sit on the little vanity unopened and unused. Sigh. I don't know what happened, but everything smells like bug spray to me now. Drat the bad luck.

patriot45
07-26-2011, 12:14 AM
Garlic!

Rockntractor
07-26-2011, 12:49 AM
Garlic!

I'd have to go with diesel!:)

linda22003
07-26-2011, 07:59 PM
I have several in my boudoir....but my favorite is still Obsession by CK. Yes, it's an oldie but goodie.

I also wear Miracle & Tresor by Lancome. My favorite at the moment is J'adore.

In the 80's, I wore Poison (I think everyone did, along with those musks:()

Wow - you really like the heavy stuff. And as one memorable review of men's fragrances once said, "Musk is the reason we keep animals outdoors." :p

linda22003
07-26-2011, 08:01 PM
I used to wear lots of different fragrances, now I'm fairly faithful to the Chanels - #5, and #22, particularly.

For the summer, I just picked up some Miss Dior, and my first perfume ever (which my mother let me buy on the Rue de la Paix when I was fourteen - and I still love - )... Fleurs de Rocaille, by Caron.

CueSi
07-26-2011, 10:23 PM
Lush's Gorilla Fragrances----------> Lust in particular (http://www.lush.ca/shop/products/perfumes/gorilla-perfume/lust-perfume). Vegan so... maybe good for the allergic.

~QC

Articulate_Ape
07-26-2011, 11:00 PM
Lush's Gorilla Fragrances---------->

I wear this...

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/JamesSavant/BelchingApe.jpg

RobJohnson
07-27-2011, 01:12 AM
I like one of the Donna Karan fragrances as well as Coco by Channel. But a couple of years ago I developed an allergy to almost any fragrance. So now the pretty perfume bottles sit on the little vanity unopened and unused. Sigh. I don't know what happened, but everything smells like bug spray to me now. Drat the bad luck.

My late Grandmother could only wear "Charlie" otherwise it would cause major allergy issues. Every year that is what my sister and I bought her for Christmas when we were little. In my Grandmother's memory I purchased some for my mother this past year....she said "it reminds me of mom." :)

SaintLouieWoman
07-27-2011, 08:47 AM
I wear this...

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/JamesSavant/BelchingApe.jpg

I bet that's a big hit with the ladies. :an::D

bijou
07-27-2011, 04:33 PM
My favourite is Dalissime, a nice light scent for day time use. Floral but not too 'flowery' if you know what I mean.

noonwitch
07-28-2011, 04:53 PM
I wear Opium, by YSL. Incidentally, it doesn't smell like opium, it smells like vanilla and flowers. When I have the extra money, I like to also buy the body lotion.

I wore Charlie in high school, Chloe and Pavlova in college, and Obsession as a young adult.