PDA

View Full Version : President's Address thread...

SarasotaRepub
07-25-2011, 08:57 PM
Gee, I wonder what he's going to say???? :confused:

SarasotaRepub
07-25-2011, 09:27 PM
I knew it!!! It IS those damn Corporate Jet owners fault!!!!

:smilie_catfight:

Rockntractor
07-25-2011, 09:40 PM

You are actually listening to him, what else do you do for fun, stick pins in your eyeballs?:confused::vomit::eek::bullshit:

Constitutionally Speaking
07-25-2011, 10:07 PM
I thought Boehner's reply was spot on perfect.

SaintLouieWoman
07-25-2011, 11:31 PM
I thought Boehner's reply was spot on perfect.

So did I. At least the speeches were short. The Annointed One's was 15 minutes, Boehner's was 5 minutes. Guess who said more?

O's was the same old drivel. It wasn't reflective at all of the negotiations in the Congress. Boehner just came in and made O look like a liar (which isn't that tough).

patriot45
07-26-2011, 12:10 AM
You are actually listening to him, what else do you do for fun, stick pins in your eyeballs?:confused::vomit::eek::bullshit:

I didn't have a pin. I used a sharp stick!
Total 0 Fail!

AmPat
07-26-2011, 10:15 AM
I have never seen a pathological liar like this in my lifetime in government. I know a pathological liar but he isn't in government. O Blah Blah is embarrassing himself and an embarrassment to this country. He and his minions are the only ones who believe the lies out of his sewer.

Mike Honcho
07-26-2011, 11:09 AM
He blamed Bush! Of ALL things, he blamed Bush. And, to what Ampat said, I can't believe what a liar he is. How in the world does he sleep at night>?

jnkbortka
07-26-2011, 11:10 AM

i do think they should take away some of these stupid deductions, as long as they don't raise the overall income tax rate.

but the way to solve this IS mostly through cutting spending

jnkbortka
07-26-2011, 11:11 AM
He blamed Bush! Of ALL things, he blamed Bush. And, to what Ampat said, I can't believe what a liar he is. How in the world does he sleep at night>?

blaming bush for everything wrong in the world is one of the key qualifications to being a liberal :D

Molon Labe
07-26-2011, 12:04 PM
I couldn't listen to it last night. It was pretty evident that each new president finds a new way to use the pulpit to cater to public emotion. Really sickening.

Apocalypse
07-26-2011, 06:35 PM
Remember obama saying he wanted every one to call their congressmen.

In the news.

Harry Reid's office is "inundated" with 600 phone calls.

600 phone calls (http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/07/off-the-hook-calls-pour-into-capitol-hill.html) in two hours! Or 300 an hour.

Reids office is saying they are overwhelmed. And bringing on more staffers to handle this.

And any one remember the obamacare mess.

In March of 2010, the Congress received "close to 100,000 calls an hour" (http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/america-flooding-congress-telephone-calls-roll-call-says-double-capitol-sw) about the pending Obamacare legislation.

Poor Reid. How can his staff possible handle 300 calls an hour, a record number to deal with.

AmPat
07-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Remember obama saying he wanted every one to call their congressmen.

In the news.

Harry Reid's office is "inundated" with 600 phone calls.

600 phone calls (http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/07/off-the-hook-calls-pour-into-capitol-hill.html) in two hours! Or 300 an hour.

Reids office is saying they are overwhelmed. And bringing on more staffers to handle this.

And any one remember the obamacare mess.

In March of 2010, the Congress received "close to 100,000 calls an hour" (http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/america-flooding-congress-telephone-calls-roll-call-says-double-capitol-sw) about the pending Obamacare legislation.

Poor Reid. How can his staff possible handle 300 calls an hour, a record number to deal with.I bet most are negative. If so, expect no reporting of that little fact.