PDA

View Full Version : why is it that every news agency refuses to say she is black?

Zafod
07-27-2011, 08:33 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2018168/McDonalds-manager-punched-mother-guide-dog-face.html

Every single place I looked doesn't state the fact that this attack was from a fat black woman on a white woman and her kids.....

The Night Owl
07-27-2011, 09:40 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2018168/McDonalds-manager-punched-mother-guide-dog-face.html

Every single place I looked doesn't state the fact that this attack was from a fat black woman on a white woman and her kids.....

Considering that the identity of the assailant is known, why do you think it's important to identify her by skin color?

Bailey
07-27-2011, 09:50 AM
Given that the identity of the assailant is known, why do you think it's important to identify her by skin color?

Because if it was a white women attacking a black women you'd know the color.

ralph wiggum
07-27-2011, 10:31 AM

And it would be classified as a hate crime....

Zafod
07-27-2011, 10:39 AM

ding ding ding ding DING!!!!!!

Bailey
07-27-2011, 11:00 AM

I wish I had a dollar for every group of black kids that beat up a white person and not have that crime labeled a hate crime. I'd be rich.

The Night Owl
07-27-2011, 01:22 PM

Oh those poor whites-- always being made to look like thugs and criminals.

:rolleyes:

Zafod
07-27-2011, 01:39 PM
Oh I am a liberfucktard robot tool

fixerated.

NJCardFan
07-27-2011, 05:59 PM

Uh huh. And all of the 2500 or so black inmates in my prison are political prisoners. They are in there because whitey had nothing better to do than to lock them up for doin' nuttin. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

CueSi
07-27-2011, 06:00 PM
The story has pictures. So... there's that. I'm sorry, I'm going for the simple explanation first.

~QC

jnkbortka
07-27-2011, 06:47 PM

live in harlem for a few months and count how many white people you see wearing gang shit

Zafod
07-27-2011, 07:22 PM
The story has pictures. So... there's that. I'm sorry, I'm going for the simple explanation first.

~QC

is your avatar from Stalag 17?

Fantastic film

CueSi
07-27-2011, 07:41 PM
is your avatar from Stalag 17?

Fantastic film

Yep. Sgt. Sefton has always been one of the only male characters I'd ever want to play.

~QC

txradioguy
07-28-2011, 04:02 AM

Ding...ding...ding!

newshutr
07-28-2011, 08:45 AM
Uh huh. And all of the 2500 or so black inmates in my prison are political prisoners. They are in there because whitey had nothing better to do than to lock them up for doin' nuttin. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That poor poor Mumia...

Still alive after all these years...