PDA

View Full Version : School Shut Down After Meth Found Inside

bijou
07-27-2011, 11:23 AM
CHARLESTON, W.Va. - A West Virginia public vocational school has been shut down indefinitely after traces of methamphetamine were found throughout the building during an investigation of the principal and a teacher.

State Police Sgt. Andy Perdue said Monday that traces of the drug were found in the ducts, principal's office, hallways and bathrooms of the Boone County Career and Technical Center. Perdue says the teacher admitted he smoked meth with the principal in the principal's office.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/national/school-shut-down-after-meth-found-inside-072611#ixzz1TJsOipsR

ralph wiggum
07-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Sounds like the teacher & principal have been watching "Breaking Bad".

Novaheart
07-27-2011, 11:58 AM
You could have purchased and assortment of illegal and pharmaceutical drugs in my high school on any given day. It also had one of the highest graduation rates and on-to-college rates in the US. John F Kennedy and Bethesda-Chevy Chase were #2 and #1 in that respect. Oh, and kids from DC would come out to Kennedy and BCC to buy drugs. This was pretty much pre-meth/crack days though. Just your tame stuff like pot, coke, black beauties, valium, dianabol, etc...

djones520
07-27-2011, 12:02 PM
You could have purchased and assortment of illegal and pharmaceutical drugs in my high school on any given day. It also had one of the highest graduation rates and on-to-college rates in the US. John F Kennedy and Bethesda-Chevy Chase were #2 and #1 in that respect. Oh, and kids from DC would come out to Kennedy and BCC to buy drugs. This was pretty much pre-meth/crack days though. Just your tame stuff like pot, coke, black beauties, valium, dianabol, etc...

In my school drugs were a pretty significant thing. We had almost a 25% drop out rate. Guess who they were. :rolleyes:

jediab
07-27-2011, 12:08 PM
Guess who they were. :rolleyes:

Current Democratic congress members?

Novaheart
07-27-2011, 12:13 PM
In my school drugs were a pretty significant thing. We had almost a 25% drop out rate. Guess who they were. :rolleyes:

We had drop outs too. But not to put too fine a point on it, there were different groups of drug users in my high school. There were the guys who are now doctors and other professionals, guys who now own construction businesses and other trades, and then there were the wastlings who simply got trashed every day on whatever was available.

My school also broke down into those who used angel dust and those who didn't. Angel dust came through in about 1974 and most folks quickly learned it was nasty and unpredictable and never did it again. Pot was really the only universal drug, and we had plenty of kids who didn't do that either. Also, about the same time angel dust came through, people started looking into Mahareshi Mahesh Yogi and Guru Maharaji and stopped using drugs as part of their discipline.

obx
07-27-2011, 12:22 PM
Maybe it was for the speed reading classes.

fettpett
07-27-2011, 12:25 PM
man, that shit is toxic, they'll have to go through and clean the place top to botoom