PDA

View Full Version : To every lurking Tea Bagger, Freeper and Cave Dweller...YOU ARE STUPID.

SarasotaRepub
07-29-2011, 10:21 AM
Wow, Atman is just sooooo cool. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1603422) :rolleyes:

Atman (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-29-11 10:16 AM
Original message To every lurking Tea Bagger, Freeper and Cave Dweller...YOU ARE STUPID. If you miss your credit card payment, you're rate goes up to 29-32%. The "default rate." The situation you've put the nation into right now is exactly the same, except we're talking BILLIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars, and new debt put upon the backs of our children and grandchildren. Are you fucking MAD? How can anyone, in any way, shape or form, see this as HELPING our economy? It leads me to only one conclusion...this isn't about the economy...it's about power and your hatred for the black man in office.

Please, moles, expose yourselves, and tell me how I am wrong.

:D

djones520
07-29-2011, 10:23 AM
We know you lurk here Atman, so let me say this. You know we can't "expose" ourselves over there. Because your hateful little website cannot stand to have a counterpoint presented.

Now, if you could act like an adult for a change, you may be welcome over here. I know you imploded in less then a day at the Cave, but maybe you should give it a shot again.

jnkbortka
07-29-2011, 10:25 AM
http://sarahsfate.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/little-baby-pouting.jpg
YOU'RE STUPID!!!

jnkbortka
07-29-2011, 10:29 AM
sarge43 (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-29-11 10:23 AM
Response to Original message
3. Now, now Atman. You'll just make them cry.

Cowards and bullies do that when they're called out.

Cowards? Who's the one that kills babies, yet doesn't have the balls to kill a serial killer?

michaelsean
07-29-2011, 10:54 AM
Cowards? Who's the one that kills babies, yet doesn't have the balls to kill a serial killer?

Or cowards that can't handle seeing an opposing view.

michaelsean
07-29-2011, 10:56 AM
If you miss your credit card payment, your rate goes up to 29-32%. The "default rate." The situation you've put the nation into right now is exactly the same, except we're talking BILLIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars, and new debt put upon the backs of our children and grandchildren. Are you fucking MAD? How can anyone, in any way, shape or form, see this as HELPING our economy? It leads me to only one conclusion; this isn't about the economy, it's about power and your hatred of the black man in office.

Please, moles, expose yourselves, and tell me how I am wrong.

How draconian is the Republican bill that the Dems would let all this happen just so it won't see the light of day?

FDK
07-29-2011, 11:09 AM
Hey, Atman, wanna know what's stupid? Borrowing 40% of every dollar you spend. Go F yourself.

SarasotaRepub
07-29-2011, 11:33 AM
Atman is more than welcome to sign up again, I'll put his acct right thru. :an:

AmPat
07-29-2011, 11:49 AM
He doesn't have the stones. He would have his world imploded in less than three seconds.

Apache
07-29-2011, 11:25 PM

Hey I don't mind if Texas toast shows up again....:)

I lasted 3 posts over there.

C'mon back! TNO is still here fer cryin out loud....:rolleyes:

Apache
07-29-2011, 11:28 PM
http://sarahsfate.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/little-baby-pouting.jpg
YOU'RE STUPID!!!

Yeah maybe....

but Personally, I liked him :)