PDA

View Full Version : Considering how Pro Business, Republicans are and how they want Government to be run

Carol
07-29-2011, 02:01 PM
link
(http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1605440)

Bandit (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Jul-29-11 01:53 PM
Original message
Considering how Pro Business, Republicans are and how they want Government to be run like a business

I would ask ANY Republican to name ANY Business that did not want to raise it's revenues.... :shrug: total disconnect here..

Do they even think before they write something like this??

michaelsean
07-29-2011, 02:42 PM
Wow. Now the government is a for profit business.

AmPat
07-29-2011, 04:54 PM
Bandit you complete and utter fool. Do you even realize what government exists for? It does not exist as a mechanism to take my money from me and give to you. It has legitimate functions, redistribution of wealth is not one of them. Growing for the sake of growing or to further expand itself is not a reason to gouge me further you idiot.:mad:

FDK
07-29-2011, 09:49 PM
Teh stooped is strong with this one.

NJCardFan
07-29-2011, 09:59 PM
Of course the one huge difference being that businesses can't come to your house, point a gun at you, and take your money. The government not only can but do.