PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To Obama's Hard times

megimoo
07-30-2011, 08:47 AM
Prospect Park Poachers busted (Obamaville, Brooklyn, NY)

SNIP
a band of vagrants that was trapping and eating ducks, squirrels and pigeons. Parks officers wrote four tickets — two for killing wildlife and two for illegal fishing — totaling $2,100 in fines during a two-day period last week. The city would not immediately release details of the incidents, which occurred on July 17 and 18
SNIP
“This is a dodgy group,” said park-goer Peter Colon, who spotted one of the men catching a pigeon while his friend started a fire. “They are the most threatening people in the park.”

“One woman uses a net to bag the ducks,” said wildlife advocate Johanna Clearfield.

The lake at Prospect Park.The disheveled — and possibly homeless — tribe in question uses “makeshift” fishing poles and traps to catch the critters, then grills them over the fire, according to park watchdogs.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/prospect_park_poachers_busted_blTwxKTjUWzy60AtLMVM qI

jnkbortka
07-30-2011, 09:35 AM
they are HOMELESS! give them a fucking break! god I hate new york city

Starbuck
07-30-2011, 09:45 AM

"Homeless" is newspeak for vagrants.

Used to be, before you were born, people who wander around without jobs were called bums or maybe hobos. Dagwood used to have lots of fun running them off his property. "Homeless" is the new term, and is intended to tug at your heartstrings, which, in case you don't know, are attached to your purse strings. Tug on the first, the second opens.

We have a homeless person in our town. He says he likes it there camped beside the RR tracks and when it gets really cold the local police will help get him out of the cold. They used to let him stay in the jail, but in the last few years real bad guys have filled it up. I don't know what they do with him now. Some one lugged an old car seat out there for him to sit on.
He likes sardines.:)

"Homeless"? Sometimes I am just real skeptical. But I also know that sometimes it happens and those people are real victims. Hard to tell the difference, usually, but I sure won't support homeless advocates.

djones520
07-30-2011, 09:52 AM

And? There are shelters and other things. Poaching is poaching. You don't get a pass just because you live in a cardboard box.

jnkbortka
07-30-2011, 10:08 AM
"Homeless" is newspeak for vagrants.

Used to be, before you were born, people who wander around without jobs were called bums or maybe hobos. Dagwood used to have lots of fun running them off his property. "Homeless" is the new term, and is intended to tug at your heartstrings, which, in case you don't know, are attached to your purse strings. Tug on the first, the second opens.

We have a homeless person in our town. He says he likes it there camped beside the RR tracks and when it gets really cold the local police will help get him out of the cold. They used to let him stay in the jail, but in the last few years real bad guys have filled it up. I don't know what they do with him now. Some one lugged an old car seat out there for him to sit on.
He likes sardines.:)

"Homeless"? Sometimes I am just real skeptical. But I also know that sometimes it happens and those people are real victims. Hard to tell the difference, usually, but I sure won't support homeless advocates.

give them a fuckin break, they're trying to feed themselves! do yo think they're gonna be able to pay that $2000 fine?

Rockntractor
07-30-2011, 10:08 AM
This will start happening everywhere, it has to do with hunger.
Welcome to progressive America.

djones520
07-30-2011, 10:11 AM
give them a fuckin break, they're trying to feed themselves! do yo think they're gonna be able to pay that $2000 fine?

Would you say the same if they came into a grocery store and started stealing stuff off the shelves? Their hungry, so it's ok to break the law?

Illegally harvesting game is effectively stealing money from the state. The lack of proper permits means the state is losing out on revenues that are necessary to keep many game programs sustainable and in operation.

Rockntractor
07-30-2011, 10:34 AM
And? There are shelters and other things. Poaching is poaching. You don't get a pass just because you live in a cardboard box.

Cardboard, they are stealing cardboard too, these people should be horsewhipped!:mad:

djones520
07-30-2011, 10:36 AM
Cardboard, they are stealing cardboard too, these people should be horsewhipped!:mad:

Damn cardboard theives. Frog march them to Canada damnit! Let them deal with it.

Rockntractor
07-30-2011, 10:42 AM
Damn cardboard theives. Frog march them to Canada damnit! Let them deal with it.

:rotfl:

fettpett
07-30-2011, 12:33 PM

lets start shipping them to Cuber, see how they like their shores flooded with poor and hopeless vagabonds

Molon Labe
07-30-2011, 12:45 PM
Yikes...

Getttin harder for the big O as we speak. Seems he went to Twitter for some help and the way he's handling the current debt crisis just lost him a butt load of followers. lol..

http://www.blacklistednews.com/President_Barack_Obama_takes_debt_battle_to_Twitte r%2C_loses_more_than_40%2C000_followers_in_one_day/14946/0/38/38/Y/M.html

fettpett
07-30-2011, 12:50 PM
David Limbaugh (Rush's brother) posted this on twitter just now:Nero only played one fiddle. Obama and the Dems are a gigantic string orchestra.

LMAFO...how true it is...

Starbuck
07-30-2011, 12:56 PM
OK. I'm trying to feed myself, too. Only I did it through education and constant work.

No. They won't pay the fine. That's part of their schtick.

megimoo
07-30-2011, 01:44 PM

You sound like a regular St Frances Of Assisi and you have all of the compassion of a frozen bullfrog .

They would take their lives into their hands if they go to any shelter in that New York City pest hole.....Those places are loaded with black ex cons looking for trouble and druggies stoned out of their minds and HIV ridden .

....They stand a better chance of living a bit longer living on the streets or in the park...

Once on the street the average lifespan is about two years and after that their health and minds are gone and they die some cold morning in a doorway ...After a few days of cold weather in the winter they will recover,every morning, about twenty dead bodies from around the city, cremate and dump the ashes into a common grave pit..

djones520
07-30-2011, 01:47 PM
You sound like a regular St Frances Of Assisi and you have all of the compassion of a frozen bullfrog .

They would take their lives into their hands if they go to any shelter in that New York City pest hole.....Those places are loaded with black ex cons looking for trouble and druggies stoned out of their minds and HIV ridden .

....They stand a better chance of living a bit longer living on the streets or in the park...

Once on the street the average lifespan is about two years and after that their health and minds are gone and they die some cold morning in a doorway ...After a few days of cold weather in the winter they will recover,every morning, about twenty dead bodies from around the city, cremate and dump the ashes into a common grave pit..

And it's a bloody damn shame. But they are still breaking the law. It's very likely those citations will be tossed out, or never even followed up on. But the Officers are still required to enforce the law. It's not their responsibility to spend hours deciphering the shades of grey to every situation they come across.

megimoo
07-30-2011, 01:48 PM
Yikes...

Getttin harder for the big O as we speak. Seems he went to Twitter for some help and the way he's handling the current debt crisis just lost him a butt load of followers. lol..

http://www.blacklistednews.com/President_Barack_Obama_takes_debt_battle_to_Twitte r%2C_loses_more_than_40%2C000_followers_in_one_day/14946/0/38/38/Y/M.html
Only about forty thousand and they were all pissed that he loaded up their serial Tweeter queue's with propaganda so they couldn't read their regular Tweets.

megimoo
07-30-2011, 02:26 PM
And it's a bloody damn shame. But they are still breaking the law. It's very likely those citations will be tossed out, or never even followed up on. But the Officers are still required to enforce the law. It's not their responsibility to spend hours deciphering the shades of grey to every situation they come across.
I agree,they're only doing their jobs...They will never pay any fines if they're living in the parks and eating rodents...I was addressing your cold remarks and lack of love for those in a situation like that..
Hopefully you and I will never have to live like that....You'd be surprised just how easy it is to fall on hard times especially in an economy like this one....

I recall a story of an wealth investment banker who's wife wanted a divorce and he contested it..She accused him of molesting their semi retarded daughter during the hearings and the judge granted her a large settlement against him and separate maintenance for his child.... He also gave her full alimony and remanded the alleged child abuse case to juvenile authorities .

He was convicted,based solely on the false testimony of his wife and served several years in jail .He was finally released due to his poor health.....He lost his job and all of his savings and ended up living on the streets.. . Where he died several years later...The mother had convinced his retarded daughter that the father had indeed molested her so she testified in court against him....she refused to ever see him again...

Speedy
07-30-2011, 05:31 PM

I'm sorry, but are you saying that there is a downside in there somewhere?

megimoo
07-30-2011, 05:34 PM
I'm sorry, but are you saying that there is a downside in there somewhere?
Only when you meet your maker....

Odysseus
07-30-2011, 08:34 PM
They'd just cook and eat the horse. :D

The problem is that liberals have decided that being a drug-addicted, mentally ill person in a cardboard box is an "alternative lifestyle." Back in the 80's, the Koch administration tried to remove the more obviously deranged homeless from the streets, starting with a woman who called herself Billie Boggs (after Bill Boggs, a local TV personality, did I mention that she was nuts?). Boggs (real name Joyce Brown) was a genuinely diagnosed psychotic who lived on a hot air vent. She was the test case for Koch's involuntary commitment program after repeatedly running into traffic, exposing herself, shouting ethnic slurs at black men (she was black), threatening passersby, tearing up money that she was given, and smearing herself in her own crap. She was committed, and a hearing was scheduled, but the NYCLU sprung her, got her medicated enough to appear cogent at her hearing, and got her released. She was then feted as a local celebrity, made several hundred thousand in speaking engagements, and blew it all in a week at the Plaza hotel. A year after she was released, she was back on the steam grate. Koch gave up trying to get the homeless off the street after that, and until Rudy Giuliani began cracking down, that was the state of affairs in NYC.

The homeless aren't the problem. Stupid leftists who use them as pawns in the advancement of their agenda are the problem.