PDA

View Full Version : Ram and Mouse

fettpett
07-30-2011, 05:45 PM
last year my mobo and ram fried on my desktop, so I'm getting more RAM and a new mouse off newegg

mouse:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826105450

RAM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231122

I'll finally have my rig back

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ Windsor 3.2GHz Socket AM2 125W Dual-Core Processor ADX6400CZBOX
GIGABYTE GA-MA74GM-S2 AM3/AM2+/AM2 AMD 740G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
HIS H577FM1GD Radeon HD 5770 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
ZALMAN CNPS9500A-LED 92mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler
SAMSUNG SpinPoint T Series HD501LJ 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive

once the RAM get's here, I wont have to play games on my laptop and it' can cool off :D

Rockntractor
07-30-2011, 06:04 PM
One of my laptops has 4 cores.:blah:

Rockntractor
07-30-2011, 06:07 PM
I could have used a two ball cooler today.....107.......they were hot, just sayin':pig:

fettpett
07-30-2011, 06:10 PM
One of my laptops has 4 cores.:blah:

yeah, my CPU is fairly old, but (hopefully) still works fine, I don't think the old mobo took it with it when it went.

Rockntractor
07-30-2011, 06:16 PM
yeah, my CPU is fairly old, but (hopefully) still works fine, I don't think the old mobo took it with it when it went.

That isn't bad, it was certainly worth fixing.

fettpett
07-30-2011, 06:21 PM
That isn't bad, it was certainly worth fixing.

yeah, I could get a new processor for under 100, debating it....newegg wins :D

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103809 looks promising....now to talk the wife into letting me get it :D

hampshirebrit
07-30-2011, 07:21 PM
Ram and Mouse ? I thought this was going to be one of Aesop's Fables when I saw the title.

You pee-cee people are so quaint. What is it with you and your rams and mice ? Get a life, sad anorak people. :D

Even better, get a mac. There's none of this crap you sorry-assed folk have to go through. Mac just works. That's the whole point, surely.

fettpett
07-30-2011, 07:31 PM
Ram and Mouse ? I thought this was going to be one of Aesop's Fables when I saw the title.

You pee-cee people are so quaint. What is it with you and your rams and mice ? Get a life, sad anorak people. :D

Even better, get a mac. There's none of this crap you sorry-assed folk have to go through. Mac just works. That's the whole point, surely.

I built my rig for under 1200, that is more powerful that than mac's one could buy at the time within the same price range.

parts go bad regardless of it being PC or Mac, difference is I can fix it myself, bet you can't with your Mac

oh, and the only reason i'm even getting a new mouse is that i lost the usb fob for the old one and had to get a cheap crappy one to replace it

megimoo
07-30-2011, 09:46 PM

I thought as well it was a fable but about Emmanuel and Jarrett..As for Apples, those are for the Artsiey Fartsey crew,real men use Windows ..Sounds as if you were sold a bill of goods by some apple kid and talked into buying one of those lame things when you were last shopping for an new computer.....But I suppose once you are accustomed to using that crappy software one manages to stumble along...Hardware failures are
common even for apple...The difference is that apple designs are almost impossible to update short of buying a new laptop ...

fettpett
08-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Fuck....I think my CPU is dead :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

got the ram and put it in, booted it up and everything is running fine...except my screen is blank says to check the cable, have it plugged into the vid card and the board and nothing...

fuck!

fettpett
08-03-2011, 09:35 PM
well found a cheap Semperon for it for 30 bucks, it's working now