PDA

View Full Version : I'm horselady

horselady
09-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Hi everyone, happy to be here.

One thing I need to ask you guys. If you are offended by my blog, you will probably hate
what I post. So I figured it best to find out now before I even start.

It's called:

BARE NAKED ISLAM
It isn't Islamophobia when they really ARE trying to kill you.

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/about/

Thanks.

bijou
09-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Welcome horselady. Thought provoking blog you have there, as long as you are prepared to defend your ideas then you'll fit in fine here. It's a discussion site, the argument's the thing. ;)

Shannon
09-07-2008, 06:10 PM
Horselady? Huh, I thought that was Philly.

Welcome to CU!

jeskibuff
09-07-2008, 07:46 PM
If you are offended by my blog, you will probably hate
what I post.I'm not offended at all when people bravely speak the obvious truth. I've met some nice people who claimed to be Muslims and I've met some nasty people who claimed to be Christians. The difference is that when they REALLY practice their religions, it results in the exact opposite behaviors.

Welcome to CU!

horselady
09-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Thanks everyone. I just wanted to make sure where you stand on the Islam problem
because posting about the kind of issues that I focus on in the blog makes a lot of people
uncomfortable, angry, and downright hostile. Not that I am unwilling to take on all
comers, but these kinds of issues have gotten me banned on other boards, just for
as they called it, "being insulting to a religion."

Anyway, I look forward to posting here.

Gingersnap
09-08-2008, 10:08 AM
About a third of our membership consists of uncomfortable and hostile people anyway. At least that's what the Lefties keep telling us. If you can defend your arguments, you'll do just fine. ;)

megimoo
09-08-2008, 11:33 AM
About a third of our membership consists of uncomfortable and hostile people anyway. At least that's what the Lefties keep telling us. If you can defend your arguments, you'll do just fine. ;)Welcome HorseLady .Your post is most welcome .Beware of the residual confused liberal rubbish we abide .We have everything from an overaged teen age car buff from California to a Chicano college dropout from the Chicago slums .

biccat
09-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Welcome HorseLady .Your post is most welcome .Beware of the residual confused liberal rubbish we abide .We have everything from an overaged teen age car buff from California to a Chicano college dropout from the Chicago slums .
He's Chicano now?

Hi everyone, happy to be here.

One thing I need to ask you guys. If you are offended by my blog, you will probably hate
what I post. So I figured it best to find out now before I even start.
As long as you don't only post in youtube clips. :D

horselady
09-08-2008, 02:57 PM
He's Chicano now?

As long as you don't only post in youtube clips. :D

Don't worry, I only use them as backup for my Islmophobic arguments! :)

Gingersnap
09-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Don't worry, I only use them as backup for my Islmophobic arguments! :)

On a completely different subject: what kind of horses? I sold a couple of Colorado Rangers last year. :)

horselady
09-09-2008, 10:23 AM
On a completely different subject: what kind of horses? I sold a couple of Colorado Rangers last year. :)

I have a Thoroughbred jumper mare.

I don't think i've ever heard of Colorado Rangers. Are they like Quarter horses at all?

Gingersnap
09-09-2008, 11:36 AM
I have a Thoroughbred jumper mare.

I don't think i've ever heard of Colorado Rangers. Are they like Quarter horses at all?

Not really (my family raises and trains Quarter horses). They are a true range bred type with pretty astonishing endurance and the ability to adapt to very harsh weather conditions. The aren't real fast but they simply never stop. You can cross register some of them with the Appaloosa association (and vice versa) but the requirements of both registries are pretty complicated.:)

http://i34.tinypic.com/2q9jokn.jpg

jeskibuff
09-09-2008, 05:10 PM
He's Chicano now?My, my, biccat.

You're falling behind in your Liberal 101 class.

As most visibly demonstrated by John Kerry and Barack Obama, liberals find it easy to become whoever they think people WANT them to be. Maybe he's Chicano today, maybe he's Greek tomorrow.

Who knows?

The liberal label sticks like glue, though! :D

horselady
09-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Not really (my family raises and trains Quarter horses). They are a true range bred type with pretty astonishing endurance and the ability to adapt to very harsh weather conditions. The aren't real fast but they simply never stop. You can cross register some of them with the Appaloosa association (and vice versa) but the requirements of both registries are pretty complicated.:)

http://i34.tinypic.com/2q9jokn.jpg

He's beautiful. Then again I think ALL horses are beautiful and much nicer than people.;)

gator
09-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Thanks everyone. I just wanted to make sure where you stand on the Islam problem
because posting about the kind of issues that I focus on in the blog makes a lot of people
uncomfortable, angry, and downright hostile. Not that I am unwilling to take on all
comers, but these kinds of issues have gotten me banned on other boards, just for
as they called it, "being insulting to a religion."

Anyway, I look forward to posting here.

I take on Spics, Negoes, Japs, Krauts, Gooks, Israelis and the worst of all, Yankees. I think we are going to be the bestest of friends.

There is enough hate in the world ( most of it earned) for all of us.

Shannon
09-09-2008, 09:58 PM
I take on Spics, Negoes, Japs, Krauts, Gooks, Israelis and the worst of all, Yankees. I think we are going to be the bestest of friends.

What about Porch Monkeys? You are sooo discriminatory.:rolleyes:

jeskibuff
09-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Not really (my family raises and trains Quarter horses).I, too am an expert on Quarter horses.

However, I feel Quarter horses are just too difficult to ride. Not only is there no good way to put a saddle on them, but with just one leg to hop around on, the ride is pretty bumpy. Half horses aren't much better, but still a little smoother.

I know this because my name is really Al Gore and I invented the Quarter horse!

Bubba Dawg
09-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Hello and welcome. Glad you're here. :)

Gingersnap
09-09-2008, 10:41 PM
I, too am an expert on Quarter horses.

However, I feel Quarter horses are just too difficult to ride. Not only is there no good way to put a saddle on them, but with just one leg to hop around on, the ride is pretty bumpy. Half horses aren't much better, but still a little smoother.

I find that if you beat them harshly, they can hop at speeds that make the average thoroughbred blush. Sadly, they still eat as much as 100% percent horses.

horselady
09-10-2008, 03:45 PM

What about me? I'm a JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;)

horselady
09-10-2008, 03:50 PM
I, too am an expert on Quarter horses.

Well, then you still have 75% of the job to go. But in your case, you're going to need
a plow horse to carry your jumbo ass. :p

http://images30.fotki.com/v477/photos/1/1222605/5412197/119779-vi.jpg (http://private.fotki.com/AmericanInfidel/politics/119779.html)

gator
09-10-2008, 04:11 PM
What about me? I'm a JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;)

Well, at least that would explain your website.

horselady
09-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Well, at least that would explain your website.

Most Jews are liberals. They hate my website.

gator
09-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Most Jews are liberals. They hate my website.

I was talking about the hate rage against the Muslims.

submarinepainter
09-10-2008, 07:59 PM
welcome to CU , have fun!!

horselady
09-10-2008, 09:31 PM
I was talking about the hate rage against the Muslims.

Well considering they want to kill us all, I'd say it's justified.

jeskibuff
09-10-2008, 09:42 PM
I was talking about the hate rage against the Muslims.I wouldn't call it "hate rage against Muslims". I would call it recognizing the FACT that radical Muslims delight in the kind of "success" they found on 9/11/2001. We would be absolutely stupid to deny the reality of their continued efforts and terribly negligent if we fail to remember the thousands of innocent people who died that day.

I watched "edit 2", horselady. VERY powerful. Those people who died that day could easily have been US if Al-Qaeda had chosen other targets. We should do all in our power to ensure radical Muslims are wiped off the face of this Earth.

gator
09-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Well considering they want to kill us all, I'd say it's justified.

Christians kill, Jews kill and Muslims kill. What else is new? We all justify it one way or another. I can take you to a place in the US where Christians threw Indians off a cliff because they wouldn't convert. The Palestinians will tell you horror stories about the brutality of the Israelis during the establishment of the Jewish State. Muslims donít have a very good track record recently.

I answered your brief comment but I don't want to get into this discussion on your welcome thread.

If you want to discuss hating the Muslims because of their religion then you should start another thread. I am sure there will be energy. I may even particpate if the thread is interesting enough.

We are mostly Conservatives on this site but not everybody drinks the NeoCon Cool Aid. Most do but a couple of us are Paleocons and look at things as our Founding Fathers would want.

Welcome to CU.

Shannon
09-10-2008, 10:12 PM
I have finally reached the conclusion that Gator is insane.

horselady
09-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Christians kill, Jews kill and Muslims kill. What else is new? We all justify it one way or another. I can take you to a place in the US where Christians threw Indians off a cliff because they wouldn't convert. The Palestinians will tell you horror stories about the brutality of the Israelis during the establishment of the Jewish State. Muslims donít have a very good track record recently.

I answered your brief comment but I don't want to get into this discussion on your welcome thread.

If you want to discuss hating the Muslims because of their religion then you should start another thread. I am sure there will be energy. I may even particpate if the thread is interesting enough.

We are mostly Conservatives on this site but not everybody drinks the NeoCon Cool Aid. Most do but a couple of us are Paleocons and look at things as our Founding Fathers would want.

Welcome to CU.

Thank you. But for the record, I do not consider Islam a religion, but rather a death cult.

horselady
09-10-2008, 10:16 PM
I wouldn't call it "hate rage against Muslims". I would call it recognizing the FACT that radical Muslims delight in the kind of "success" they found on 9/11/2001. We would be absolutely stupid to deny the reality of their continued efforts and terribly negligent if we fail to remember the thousands of innocent people who died that day.

I watched "edit 2", horselady. VERY powerful. Those people who died that day could easily have been US if Al-Qaeda had chosen other targets. We should do all in our power to ensure radical Muslims are wiped off the face of this Earth.

I know someone who died in the North Tower. I can never forget nor do I want to.

jeskibuff
09-10-2008, 10:41 PM
I know someone who died in the North Tower. I can never forget nor do I want to.I just watched the "tribute" video you linked to in your other thread.

It's amazing that anyone who has a VAGUE recollection of the events of that day would not understand what happened.

Yet, we have the millions of deniers...

the idiots like Mikey Mooron who believed that inexperienced pilots could not possibly aim a plane into a skyscraper
idiots who believe that Bush had the WTC imploded and sent a missile into the Pentagon
idiots who have no education in Materials Science, yet insist that jet fuel couldn't burn hot enough to cause the towers to collapse
idiots like Rosie O'Donnell who are too stupid to even understand her fellow idiots' arguments so they raise the stupidity level to an even more unbelievable screeching crescendo
idiots who have been had been told year after year how it was necessary to disarm Iraq so that Muslims wouldn't have easy access to WMD, yet STILL.DON'T.GET.IT!
idiots who refuse to grasp the worldwide hostility of Islam against ALL peoples in Indonesia, India, Chechnya, Sudan, Bali, etc., yet insist that 9/11 was America's fault
idiots who refuse to take a look at the long history of violence that Islam is responsible for, a consistent trail that traces all the way back to its founder, the "lovable" Charles Manson of his age, Mohammed himself!
You have to be blind, totally clueless or part of the cult to think Islam is anything but the evil that it is.

horselady
09-11-2008, 01:41 AM
I just watched the "tribute" video you linked to in your other thread.

It's amazing that anyone who has a VAGUE recollection of the events of that day would not understand what happened.

Yet, we have the millions of deniers...

the idiots like Mikey Mooron who believed that inexperienced pilots could not possibly aim a plane into a skyscraper
idiots who believe that Bush had the WTC imploded and sent a missile into the Pentagon
idiots who have no education in Materials Science, yet insist that jet fuel couldn't burn hot enough to cause the towers to collapse
idiots like Rosie O'Donnell who are too stupid to even understand her fellow idiots' arguments so they raise the stupidity level to an even more unbelievable screeching crescendo
idiots who have been had been told year after year how it was necessary to disarm Iraq so that Muslims wouldn't have easy access to WMD, yet STILL.DON'T.GET.IT!
idiots who refuse to grasp the worldwide hostility of Islam against ALL peoples in Indonesia, India, Chechnya, Sudan, Bali, etc., yet insist that 9/11 was America's fault
idiots who refuse to take a look at the long history of violence that Islam is responsible for, a consistent trail that traces all the way back to its founder, the "lovable" Charles Manson of his age, Mohammed himself!
You have to be blind, totally clueless or part of the cult to think Islam is anything but the evil that it is.

And the more the images of the horror of that day are censored, the more the conspiracy nutjobs and deniers will increase.

The media even censored many of these images right after 9/11, not wanting to "upset" people too much. And every anniversary, all we see is the second plane hitting the building and the buildings falling down. Few people have seen the video of all those people who had to choose between being incinerated and jumping to their deaths from 100 stories up.

But of course they will show the photos of terrorists with fake wires attached to their bodies at Abu Graib ad nauseum. :mad:

Odysseus
09-11-2008, 11:19 AM
And the more the images of the horror of that day are censored, the more the conspiracy nutjobs and deniers will increase.

The media even censored many of these images right after 9/11, not wanting to "upset" people too much. And every anniversary, all we see is the second plane hitting the building and the buildings falling down. Few people have seen the video of all those people who had to choose between being incinerated and jumping to their deaths from 100 stories up.

But of course they will show the photos of terrorists with fake wires attached to their bodies at Abu Graib ad nauseum. :mad:
Of course. The media has made it clear whose side they're on in this war, and it isn't ours. Welcome.

You mean that in addition to everything else, you're a Red Sox fan? :eek: